• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:18
CEST 03:18
KST 10:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8552 users

[Code A] RO32 Day 1 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 61

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 98 Next
Maloreon
Profile Joined May 2012
United States911 Posts
December 10 2012 11:21 GMT
#1201
I'm predicting a VERY epic TvT up next.
Leenock, Gumiho, Life, Flash, Parting, Scarlett
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
December 10 2012 11:21 GMT
#1202
I know if I say that I'm gonna be bashed hard but, cannot help. I mean ok Mvp played perfectly but still he won because of scout, that's it. To be fair, Flying showing his pylon and probe in game 1 was a blunder, and allowing the scout in game 2 was also Flying's fault. Still it's not like Mvp was behind and won because he's a boss (and of course I think he is).
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-10 11:22:44
December 10 2012 11:21 GMT
#1203
On December 10 2012 20:20 andaylin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 20:19 Shellshock1122 wrote:
LOL Winner of Flash vs Baby faces Symbol for a Code S spot. Rough draw

Symbol's ZvT doesn't look nearly as strong ever since Mvp demolished him :o

Bomber EZ'd him at IPL
symbol doesn't look nearly as strong as when artosis called him a future gsl champion.
But that almost goes without saying.


On December 10 2012 20:20 Moloch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 20:19 Yorbon wrote:
lol, wtf is this song.

You asked, and you shall receive.

+ Show Spoiler +

haha, thanks for the trouble.
mtvacuum
Profile Joined January 2010
United States979 Posts
December 10 2012 11:22 GMT
#1204
wolf fail
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
December 10 2012 11:22 GMT
#1205
On December 10 2012 20:21 samurai80 wrote:
I know if I say that I'm gonna be bashed hard but, cannot help. I mean ok Mvp played perfectly but still he won because of scout, that's it. To be fair, Flying showing his pylon and probe in game 1 was a blunder, and allowing the scout in game 2 was also Flying's fault. Still it's not like Mvp was behind and won because he's a boss (and of course I think he is).

Luck and mistakes are part of the game :D
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
December 10 2012 11:22 GMT
#1206
Wolf wasn't that a girl?...
The curse is real
Fubi
Profile Joined March 2011
2228 Posts
December 10 2012 11:22 GMT
#1207
ROFL AWKWARD
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
December 10 2012 11:22 GMT
#1208
Was that girl the sister of chintoss ?
Taipoka
Profile Joined November 2012
Brazil1224 Posts
December 10 2012 11:22 GMT
#1209
Now lets see what flash can do. I hope he play like last saturday.
And in the 7th day, Flash stopped macroing the universe.
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
December 10 2012 11:22 GMT
#1210
Mvp could get to knock out another Woongjin player haha.
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
Wildmoon
Profile Joined December 2011
Thailand4189 Posts
December 10 2012 11:22 GMT
#1211
On December 10 2012 20:22 andaylin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 20:21 samurai80 wrote:
I know if I say that I'm gonna be bashed hard but, cannot help. I mean ok Mvp played perfectly but still he won because of scout, that's it. To be fair, Flying showing his pylon and probe in game 1 was a blunder, and allowing the scout in game 2 was also Flying's fault. Still it's not like Mvp was behind and won because he's a boss (and of course I think he is).

Luck and mistakes are part of the game :D


It's called Starsense!.
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
December 10 2012 11:23 GMT
#1212
Hahaha omg this is awkward xD
The curse is real
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
December 10 2012 11:23 GMT
#1213
On December 10 2012 20:21 samurai80 wrote:
I know if I say that I'm gonna be bashed hard but, cannot help. I mean ok Mvp played perfectly but still he won because of scout, that's it. To be fair, Flying showing his pylon and probe in game 1 was a blunder, and allowing the scout in game 2 was also Flying's fault.

How was he supposed to prevent the Hellion from scouting wildly on the map?
Cuce
Profile Joined March 2011
Turkey1127 Posts
December 10 2012 11:23 GMT
#1214
ahahah, khaldor totally crushing wolf, wolf so cute ^^
64K RAM SYSTEM 38911 BASIC BYTES FREE
Mahavishnu
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada396 Posts
December 10 2012 11:23 GMT
#1215
There's only one way to check, wolf.
everything is gravity
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
December 10 2012 11:23 GMT
#1216
On December 10 2012 20:22 andaylin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 20:21 samurai80 wrote:
I know if I say that I'm gonna be bashed hard but, cannot help. I mean ok Mvp played perfectly but still he won because of scout, that's it. To be fair, Flying showing his pylon and probe in game 1 was a blunder, and allowing the scout in game 2 was also Flying's fault. Still it's not like Mvp was behind and won because he's a boss (and of course I think he is).

Luck and mistakes are part of the game :D

Exactly, that's why I'm saying that. But well hyped players need to be hyped I guess...
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
December 10 2012 11:23 GMT
#1217
MVP with dual Tasteless build, 2 easy victories.
Maloreon
Profile Joined May 2012
United States911 Posts
December 10 2012 11:23 GMT
#1218
On December 10 2012 20:21 samurai80 wrote:
I know if I say that I'm gonna be bashed hard but, cannot help. I mean ok Mvp played perfectly but still he won because of scout, that's it. To be fair, Flying showing his pylon and probe in game 1 was a blunder, and allowing the scout in game 2 was also Flying's fault. Still it's not like Mvp was behind and won because he's a boss (and of course I think he is).


Scouting is a lot though. Flying went for risky builds that were directly countered by said scouting. If he were the stronger player he'd have played straight up builds and just flat outplayed. I still give a huge edge to MVP after watching that whether it was "just" scouting or not.
Leenock, Gumiho, Life, Flash, Parting, Scarlett
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
December 10 2012 11:23 GMT
#1219
ahah, wolf and khaldor are the beeest. so awkward, so funny.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
December 10 2012 11:23 GMT
#1220
Time for the main event
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 98 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft423
CranKy Ducklings40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft423
CosmosSc2 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2100
Artosis 601
910 42
Dota 2
monkeys_forever605
Counter-Strike
taco 65
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox591
Other Games
summit1g8436
JimRising 568
C9.Mang0321
Maynarde149
ViBE127
ArmadaUGS50
Livibee17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1020
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 42m
Stellar Fest
11h 42m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.