On November 09 2012 14:49 Fionn wrote:
I like Polt's group toughness wise. Wish Ro8 wasn't vs. Leenock/Life/Symbol.
I like Polt's group toughness wise. Wish Ro8 wasn't vs. Leenock/Life/Symbol.
suddenly... soulkey new zerg bonjwa
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 09 2012 14:49 Fionn wrote: I like Polt's group toughness wise. Wish Ro8 wasn't vs. Leenock/Life/Symbol. suddenly... soulkey new zerg bonjwa | ||
|
Serpest
United States603 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
ragz_gt
9172 Posts
| ||
|
Goshdarnit
United States540 Posts
On November 09 2012 14:47 babylon wrote: Show nested quote + On November 09 2012 14:45 Goshdarnit wrote: Such a shame, If Sniper was in Group D we could have seen the all time most brutal ZvZ group ever thought of... annnd Soulkey XD Ehhh. I think if Curious had gone into Group D it would've been even worse. He's sitting on a 72% win-rate in ZvZ against Life's 74%. Well I guess I was being a bit dramatic. I think Hyun is as good zvz as sniper or symbol also. I'm just saying that Sniper would have made the group more infamous. Curious would have just made it silly! | ||
|
Popkiller
3415 Posts
On November 09 2012 14:49 ragz_gt wrote: Show nested quote + On November 09 2012 14:47 Popkiller wrote: On November 09 2012 14:46 FakeDeath wrote: Group D confirmed group of death. Group of death and yet... the group to miss. Now most people talk about ZvZ suck just out of habit. It's probably 3rd best match up since queen patch and Life Leenock both are extremely entertaining ZvZ player I watch almost everything, regardless of whether I think it's boring, and I don't know... it's so weird how uninteresting I find non-T matchups, and it's getting worse. | ||
|
weeA
India442 Posts
| ||
|
convention
United States622 Posts
| ||
|
HaruRH
Singapore2780 Posts
On November 09 2012 14:51 ragz_gt wrote: Hopefully MKP and Creator both can make it out and avoid TK Huh? Creator and MKP are in different groups | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 09 2012 14:52 HaruRH wrote: Show nested quote + On November 09 2012 14:51 ragz_gt wrote: Hopefully MKP and Creator both can make it out and avoid TK Huh? Creator and MKP are in different groups They meet in the ro8 if one finishes 1st and the other finishes 2nd | ||
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
Interesting groups, Polt really won't have much time to prepare with Lone Star Clash tt | ||
|
| ||
|
figq
12519 Posts
| ||
|
babylon
8765 Posts
| ||
|
Serinox
Germany5224 Posts
| ||
|
KingOfNoodles
Australia379 Posts
| ||
|
Waxangel
United States33705 Posts
| ||
|
Orome
Switzerland11984 Posts
| ||
|
sudosu
France120 Posts
| ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Hyuk EffOrt Mini Soma Larva ZerO firebathero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2079 B2W.Neo1050 Beastyqt580 Mlord316 Hui .230 Livibee204 Liquid`VortiX141 KnowMe115 ArmadaUGS107 Mew2King78 elazer77 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)15 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|