• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:45
CEST 14:45
KST 21:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9955 users

[GSTL] FXO vs. Prime 2012 Season 3 Pennant Race - Page 25

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 50 Next All
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
November 09 2012 11:43 GMT
#481
--- Nuked ---
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 09 2012 11:43 GMT
#482
On November 09 2012 20:38 KristofferAG wrote:
As I finish pairing up my socks I realize I hate living with four dudes that hate washing their clothes and just steal my socks.

I have 11 socks with no partner.


Don't you mean 1 sock?
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
November 09 2012 11:44 GMT
#483
On November 09 2012 20:39 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 20:38 KristofferAG wrote:
As I finish pairing up my socks I realize I hate living with four dudes that hate washing their clothes and just steal my socks.

I have 11 socks with no partner.


ahahaha, gotta start buying only pink socks from now on

You think that would stop them? You underestimate my housemates. WE've lived here for 4 months now, one of them just washed clothes for the first time ever.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
November 09 2012 11:45 GMT
#484
Wow Leenock forgot burrow
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
November 09 2012 11:45 GMT
#485
Leenock knows which unit to mass ^_^
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
November 09 2012 11:45 GMT
#486
On November 09 2012 20:38 KristofferAG wrote:
As I finish pairing up my socks I realize I hate living with four dudes that hate washing their clothes and just steal my socks.

I have 11 socks with no partner.


Life is too short to spend it matching socks.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
November 09 2012 11:45 GMT
#487
--- Nuked ---
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
November 09 2012 11:46 GMT
#488
On November 09 2012 20:44 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 20:39 Yello wrote:
On November 09 2012 20:38 KristofferAG wrote:
As I finish pairing up my socks I realize I hate living with four dudes that hate washing their clothes and just steal my socks.

I have 11 socks with no partner.


ahahaha, gotta start buying only pink socks from now on

You think that would stop them? You underestimate my housemates. WE've lived here for 4 months now, one of them just washed clothes for the first time ever.


You got some weird housemates. I guess I'm really lucky because my housemate loves cooking and is one of the best cooks I've ever met and he also just starts washing my stuff if he sees it lying around.
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Urth
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1256 Posts
November 09 2012 11:46 GMT
#489
leenock has burrowed roach movement, but no burrow researched :O
BY.HERO FIGHTING!!!!
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
November 09 2012 11:47 GMT
#490
On November 09 2012 20:46 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 20:44 KristofferAG wrote:
On November 09 2012 20:39 Yello wrote:
On November 09 2012 20:38 KristofferAG wrote:
As I finish pairing up my socks I realize I hate living with four dudes that hate washing their clothes and just steal my socks.

I have 11 socks with no partner.


ahahaha, gotta start buying only pink socks from now on

You think that would stop them? You underestimate my housemates. WE've lived here for 4 months now, one of them just washed clothes for the first time ever.


You got some weird housemates. I guess I'm really lucky because my housemate loves cooking and is one of the best cooks I've ever met and he also just starts washing my stuff if he sees it lying around.


Wanna switch?
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
November 09 2012 11:47 GMT
#491
FLIGHT OF THE TERIOUS
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33704 Posts
November 09 2012 11:47 GMT
#492
suddenly, leenock
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
aTnClouD
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Italy2428 Posts
November 09 2012 11:47 GMT
#493
Dat Leenock infestor count
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/hunter692007/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
S_SienZ
Profile Joined September 2011
1878 Posts
November 09 2012 11:47 GMT
#494
Mass infestor~~~~~
kyllinghest
Profile Joined December 2011
Norway1607 Posts
November 09 2012 11:48 GMT
#495
On November 09 2012 20:44 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 20:39 Yello wrote:
On November 09 2012 20:38 KristofferAG wrote:
As I finish pairing up my socks I realize I hate living with four dudes that hate washing their clothes and just steal my socks.

I have 11 socks with no partner.


ahahaha, gotta start buying only pink socks from now on

You think that would stop them? You underestimate my housemates. WE've lived here for 4 months now, one of them just washed clothes for the first time ever.

Just share your socks. Easy solution!
"NO" -Has
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
November 09 2012 11:48 GMT
#496
On November 09 2012 20:47 S_SienZ wrote:
Mass infestor~~~~~


Things are about to get freaky!
bbm
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom1320 Posts
November 09 2012 11:49 GMT
#497
i really like muspelheim, i've decided
By.Sun or By.Rain, he always delivers
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-09 11:50:42
November 09 2012 11:49 GMT
#498
Why would you waste your gas in Hydras anyway.
and now a worker pull against Infestors -_-
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
November 09 2012 11:49 GMT
#499
On November 09 2012 20:47 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 20:46 Yello wrote:
On November 09 2012 20:44 KristofferAG wrote:
On November 09 2012 20:39 Yello wrote:
On November 09 2012 20:38 KristofferAG wrote:
As I finish pairing up my socks I realize I hate living with four dudes that hate washing their clothes and just steal my socks.

I have 11 socks with no partner.


ahahaha, gotta start buying only pink socks from now on

You think that would stop them? You underestimate my housemates. WE've lived here for 4 months now, one of them just washed clothes for the first time ever.


You got some weird housemates. I guess I'm really lucky because my housemate loves cooking and is one of the best cooks I've ever met and he also just starts washing my stuff if he sees it lying around.


Wanna switch?


Nah man, I am really happy with how we live here
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
November 09 2012 11:50 GMT
#500
On November 09 2012 20:48 Ketch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 20:47 S_SienZ wrote:
Mass infestor~~~~~

Things are about to get freaky!

What a game that was.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37393
Shuttle 2512
Horang2 985
Bisu 884
Jaedong 709
Light 613
Mini 519
BeSt 354
firebathero 330
Hyuk 297
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 263
Stork 259
Zeus 216
Soma 214
ggaemo 189
Soulkey 151
Last 149
ZerO 147
Rush 145
Snow 139
Leta 114
Killer 77
Pusan 77
hero 63
Sea.KH 61
Mong 39
Mind 36
Sharp 34
Shinee 30
Shine 29
soO 26
Bale 24
Aegong 24
sorry 23
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 18
Free 17
Sexy 16
Terrorterran 14
PianO 13
Noble 11
HiyA 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 7
zelot 6
Icarus 5
NotJumperer 1
Dota 2
Gorgc4161
qojqva1752
Dendi979
420jenkins57
League of Legends
Reynor90
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1425
x6flipin375
markeloff107
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1960
crisheroes873
Other Games
gofns35210
singsing2148
B2W.Neo777
XBOCT351
DeMusliM186
Livibee173
Mlord157
XaKoH 136
Liquid`LucifroN112
QueenE88
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS72
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream180
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 73
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2213
• TFBlade695
Other Games
• WagamamaTV192
Upcoming Events
OSC
15m
Stellar Fest
15m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
TaKeTV 42
OSC
11h 15m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.