• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:31
CEST 03:31
KST 10:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7628 users

MLG Dallas [Day 3] - Page 454

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 452 453 454 455 456 506 Next
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
November 05 2012 00:24 GMT
#9061
Oh no Life!
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
November 05 2012 00:24 GMT
#9062
On November 05 2012 09:23 duct_TAPE wrote:
Ok I say this everytime Leenock is close to a championship win, but I have to say it again.

I feel like Leenock gets infused with extra powers when he really needs it, and when he goes into this "Leenock slaughter mode" I get impressed by his play like no other player, it's in the details like countering with his units everywhere, burrowing when pinned wasting NOTHING, going small units positions that I have seen no other player utilize, it feels like Leenock just finds out how to win "on the run", with the biggest improvisation I have seen from a SC player.

Strong player Leenock! <3


Pretty much my opinion on the guy too.

That's why i said before he was the favorite for this final on MLG format.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 05 2012 00:24 GMT
#9063
On November 05 2012 09:23 andaylin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:23 Steveling wrote:
Leenock is the only other player along MMA, who has shown moments of pure brilliance. I mean something besides micro, macro, multitasking etcetc.
These two players on form are the best sc2 players we have seen.

That's a little exaggerated now.


I know what he means, though.

The ability to make victory out of nothing through sheer willpower, is something I've only truly seen MMA been able to capture in SC2.

Until today.
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
November 05 2012 00:24 GMT
#9064
On November 05 2012 09:23 Steveling wrote:
Leenock is the only other player along MMA, who has shown moments of pure brilliance. I mean something besides micro, macro, multitasking etcetc.
These two players on form are the best sc2 players we have seen.


So much biased hehehe
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
November 05 2012 00:24 GMT
#9065
OHHHH LIFE!
dronescout
Profile Joined March 2010
Iceland246 Posts
November 05 2012 00:24 GMT
#9066
Finally a spire.
I will destroy everyone in 2017
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
November 05 2012 00:25 GMT
#9067
On November 05 2012 09:23 duct_TAPE wrote:
Ok I say this everytime Leenock is close to a championship win, but I have to say it again.

I feel like Leenock gets infused with extra powers when he really needs it, and when he goes into this "Leenock slaughter mode" I get impressed by his play like no other player, it's in the details like countering with his units everywhere, burrowing when pinned wasting NOTHING, going small units positions that I have seen no other player utilize, it feels like Leenock just finds out how to win "on the run", with the biggest improvisation I have seen from a SC player.

Strong player Leenock! <3

Lacked those extra powers against jjakji hue hue hue.
Glorious SEA doto
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
November 05 2012 00:25 GMT
#9068
Oh my god! This ZvZ series is too tense.
ellirc
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3286 Posts
November 05 2012 00:25 GMT
#9069
On November 05 2012 09:23 EtherealDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:22 Dodgin wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:21 andaylin wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:20 Erik.TheRed wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:20 andaylin wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:19 ellirc wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:17 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:15 EtherealDeath wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:14 RiceAgainst wrote:
Game of the year? That was so crazy, they should release the SC2replay for that.

I would like the replay too.


I don't think MLG do replays. :/

Didn't they always release replays? I might be wrong but I think they do release them.

They made a statement sometime earlier this year that they stopped because it was too much work wiping data from it or something. Sounds like BS to me



that was patched soon after they made that announcement. They released those replays in the end.

Have they? Were the replays from the last MLG released? I don't recall actually


I don't think we ever got the replays from Summer Championship.

I don't think it's happening anymore ever since the KESPA deal. KESPA is kind of anal about no replays.

If that's the case, I just lost a lot of respect fro MLG tbh.

Looks like Leenock is closing this 4-1!
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 00:25:44
November 05 2012 00:25 GMT
#9070
On November 05 2012 09:25 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:23 duct_TAPE wrote:
Ok I say this everytime Leenock is close to a championship win, but I have to say it again.

I feel like Leenock gets infused with extra powers when he really needs it, and when he goes into this "Leenock slaughter mode" I get impressed by his play like no other player, it's in the details like countering with his units everywhere, burrowing when pinned wasting NOTHING, going small units positions that I have seen no other player utilize, it feels like Leenock just finds out how to win "on the run", with the biggest improvisation I have seen from a SC player.

Strong player Leenock! <3

Lacked those extra powers against jjakji hue hue hue.

he was overconfident, but put on a great series anyway haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Derrida
Profile Joined March 2011
2885 Posts
November 05 2012 00:25 GMT
#9071
great read by apollo
#1 Grubby Fan.
Crisco
Profile Joined March 2011
1170 Posts
November 05 2012 00:25 GMT
#9072
Let's see how leenock handles this, he's completely unprepared
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
November 05 2012 00:26 GMT
#9073
Omg leenock with the +1 armor and ling counters!
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 05 2012 00:26 GMT
#9074
On November 05 2012 09:25 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:23 duct_TAPE wrote:
Ok I say this everytime Leenock is close to a championship win, but I have to say it again.

I feel like Leenock gets infused with extra powers when he really needs it, and when he goes into this "Leenock slaughter mode" I get impressed by his play like no other player, it's in the details like countering with his units everywhere, burrowing when pinned wasting NOTHING, going small units positions that I have seen no other player utilize, it feels like Leenock just finds out how to win "on the run", with the biggest improvisation I have seen from a SC player.

Strong player Leenock! <3

Lacked those extra powers against jjakji hue hue hue.


Requires American soil.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
November 05 2012 00:26 GMT
#9075
On November 05 2012 09:25 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:25 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:23 duct_TAPE wrote:
Ok I say this everytime Leenock is close to a championship win, but I have to say it again.

I feel like Leenock gets infused with extra powers when he really needs it, and when he goes into this "Leenock slaughter mode" I get impressed by his play like no other player, it's in the details like countering with his units everywhere, burrowing when pinned wasting NOTHING, going small units positions that I have seen no other player utilize, it feels like Leenock just finds out how to win "on the run", with the biggest improvisation I have seen from a SC player.

Strong player Leenock! <3

Lacked those extra powers against jjakji hue hue hue.

he was overconfident

Made for an entertaining finals nonetheless.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
Zyte
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands564 Posts
November 05 2012 00:26 GMT
#9076
Apollo's correct assumptions continue to amaze me. I know he was awesome but still.
ret * Leenock * DiMAGA * Grubby * FBH
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
November 05 2012 00:26 GMT
#9077
Leenock hates queens.
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
Crisco
Profile Joined March 2011
1170 Posts
November 05 2012 00:26 GMT
#9078
wowowow stalled enough to make spores
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 00:26:49
November 05 2012 00:26 GMT
#9079
On November 05 2012 09:26 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:25 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:23 duct_TAPE wrote:
Ok I say this everytime Leenock is close to a championship win, but I have to say it again.

I feel like Leenock gets infused with extra powers when he really needs it, and when he goes into this "Leenock slaughter mode" I get impressed by his play like no other player, it's in the details like countering with his units everywhere, burrowing when pinned wasting NOTHING, going small units positions that I have seen no other player utilize, it feels like Leenock just finds out how to win "on the run", with the biggest improvisation I have seen from a SC player.

Strong player Leenock! <3

Lacked those extra powers against jjakji hue hue hue.


Requires American soil.

pretty clutch in GSTL against MVP too haha, and last year GSL run
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Maloreon
Profile Joined May 2012
United States911 Posts
November 05 2012 00:26 GMT
#9080
On November 05 2012 09:26 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:25 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:23 duct_TAPE wrote:
Ok I say this everytime Leenock is close to a championship win, but I have to say it again.

I feel like Leenock gets infused with extra powers when he really needs it, and when he goes into this "Leenock slaughter mode" I get impressed by his play like no other player, it's in the details like countering with his units everywhere, burrowing when pinned wasting NOTHING, going small units positions that I have seen no other player utilize, it feels like Leenock just finds out how to win "on the run", with the biggest improvisation I have seen from a SC player.

Strong player Leenock! <3

Lacked those extra powers against jjakji hue hue hue.


Requires American soil.


*Need more Ameeerican Sooil* Kerrigan Voice
Leenock, Gumiho, Life, Flash, Parting, Scarlett
Prev 1 452 453 454 455 456 506 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 147
RuFF_SC2 104
ProTech59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15722
Rain 2258
Artosis 570
NaDa 16
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift3503
Counter-Strike
taco 388
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox600
Mew2King105
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor972
Other Games
summit1g8555
Day[9].tv691
JimRising 558
PiGStarcraft316
C9.Mang0261
ViBE49
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 156
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv691
• Scarra560
• Shiphtur200
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 29m
OSC
20h 29m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.