• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:31
CEST 03:31
KST 10:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7629 users

MLG Dallas [Day 3] - Page 453

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 451 452 453 454 455 506 Next
Baroninthetree
Profile Joined August 2012
United States473 Posts
November 05 2012 00:21 GMT
#9041
On November 05 2012 09:17 Cereb wrote:
I can't believe how entertaining Leenock has been in all his matches !


The games vs Rain!
The games vs Bomber!

And now in the games vs Life!!

I wish I had seen all of his games this tournament !

Leenock is definitely the most entertaining player. He's played just exceptional all the time.
That game with bomber omg, and this
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
November 05 2012 00:21 GMT
#9042
On November 05 2012 09:20 Erik.TheRed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:20 andaylin wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:19 ellirc wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:17 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:15 EtherealDeath wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:14 RiceAgainst wrote:
Game of the year? That was so crazy, they should release the SC2replay for that.

I would like the replay too.


I don't think MLG do replays. :/

Didn't they always release replays? I might be wrong but I think they do release them.

They made a statement sometime earlier this year that they stopped because it was too much work wiping data from it or something. Sounds like BS to me



that was patched soon after they made that announcement. They released those replays in the end.

Have they? Were the replays from the last MLG released? I don't recall actually
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 05 2012 00:22 GMT
#9043
On November 05 2012 09:21 andaylin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:20 Erik.TheRed wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:20 andaylin wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:19 ellirc wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:17 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:15 EtherealDeath wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:14 RiceAgainst wrote:
Game of the year? That was so crazy, they should release the SC2replay for that.

I would like the replay too.


I don't think MLG do replays. :/

Didn't they always release replays? I might be wrong but I think they do release them.

They made a statement sometime earlier this year that they stopped because it was too much work wiping data from it or something. Sounds like BS to me



that was patched soon after they made that announcement. They released those replays in the end.

Have they? Were the replays from the last MLG released? I don't recall actually


I don't think we ever got the replays from Summer Championship.
Daogin
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada2308 Posts
November 05 2012 00:22 GMT
#9044
Leenock most entertaining player and probably in the top 5 best players, what more could you ask for from a person
Leenoctopus <3, master of foreign events.
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
November 05 2012 00:22 GMT
#9045
On November 05 2012 09:21 Baroninthetree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:17 Cereb wrote:
I can't believe how entertaining Leenock has been in all his matches !


The games vs Rain!
The games vs Bomber!

And now in the games vs Life!!

I wish I had seen all of his games this tournament !

Leenock is definitely the most entertaining player. He's played just exceptional all the time.
That game with bomber omg, and this

the game where he made 800 infestors?
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
November 05 2012 00:22 GMT
#9046
Major Lee Gaming
Blacktion
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom1148 Posts
November 05 2012 00:22 GMT
#9047
On November 05 2012 09:20 andaylin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:19 ellirc wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:17 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:15 EtherealDeath wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:14 RiceAgainst wrote:
Game of the year? That was so crazy, they should release the SC2replay for that.

I would like the replay too.


I don't think MLG do replays. :/

Didn't they always release replays? I might be wrong but I think they do release them.

They made a statement sometime earlier this year that they stopped because it was too much work wiping data from it or something. Sounds like BS to me

Damn, i used to love rewatching the best games in replays, great to get a sense of what they were thinking in the booth
Where's Boxer, there's victory! - figq
Cyrak
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada536 Posts
November 05 2012 00:22 GMT
#9048
On November 05 2012 09:19 Zane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:18 babylon wrote:
Let's see how much of a beating Life's mental strength can take.

Mvp, almost loses, but manages to pull out ahead.
Flash, drops first two games, wins next four.
Leenock ...?

Leenock has something Mvp and Flash don't.


Could you mean.... infestors!?!?
Fortune favors the prepared mind.
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
November 05 2012 00:22 GMT
#9049
On November 05 2012 09:22 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:21 andaylin wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:20 Erik.TheRed wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:20 andaylin wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:19 ellirc wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:17 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:15 EtherealDeath wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:14 RiceAgainst wrote:
Game of the year? That was so crazy, they should release the SC2replay for that.

I would like the replay too.


I don't think MLG do replays. :/

Didn't they always release replays? I might be wrong but I think they do release them.

They made a statement sometime earlier this year that they stopped because it was too much work wiping data from it or something. Sounds like BS to me



that was patched soon after they made that announcement. They released those replays in the end.

Have they? Were the replays from the last MLG released? I don't recall actually


I don't think we ever got the replays from Summer Championship.

Yeah I don't remember getting those.
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
November 05 2012 00:22 GMT
#9050
On November 05 2012 09:20 Zebb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:18 Sylverin wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:16 boretusmax wrote:
i actually feel sorry for ppl who tuned out because of zvz

Right? this series is amazing x.x leenock fighttttingg


I want to be excited! but I just can't get inspired by roach v roach

I think it's the sounds, they just aren't dramatic or punchy in any way. Everything feels so... squishy.


Just think they are marines. Then you will see the beauty of all those multipronged attacks while microing happening (focus fire, stepping, burrowing...). It's really awesome when you see players playing this way, no matter what race they are.
Hylirion
Profile Joined March 2012
Netherlands968 Posts
November 05 2012 00:22 GMT
#9051
I'm pretty sure the '1000 apm' was just a different way of saying 'very high apm' and not really at a 1000. Thats like 16 clicks in a second, not really possible.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
November 05 2012 00:22 GMT
#9052
I feel bad for everyone who skipped on final for being a ZvZ
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
November 05 2012 00:22 GMT
#9053
On November 05 2012 09:20 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:19 Zane wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:18 babylon wrote:
Let's see how much of a beating Life's mental strength can take.

Mvp, almost loses, but manages to pull out ahead.
Flash, drops first two games, wins next four.
Leenock ...?

Leenock has something Mvp and Flash don't.


Two MLG Championships!

And 8 arms.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
November 05 2012 00:23 GMT
#9054
Leenock is the only other player along MMA, who has shown moments of pure brilliance. I mean something besides micro, macro, multitasking etcetc.
These two players on form are the best sc2 players we have seen.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 05 2012 00:23 GMT
#9055
[image loading]
duct_TAPE
Profile Joined May 2011
492 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 00:32:53
November 05 2012 00:23 GMT
#9056
Ok I say this everytime Leenock is close to a championship win, but I have to say it again.

I feel like Leenock gets infused with extra powers when he really needs it, and when he goes into this "Leenock slaughter mode" I get impressed by his play like no other player, it's in the details like countering with his units everywhere, burrowing when pinned wasting NOTHING, going into small unit positions that I have seen no other player utilize, it feels like Leenock just finds out how to win "on the run", with the biggest improvisation I have seen from a SC player.

Strong player Leenock! <3
"WHAT!? but I thought there was only one way in Canada!" "Yeah, and y'all went the wrong direction on it"
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
November 05 2012 00:23 GMT
#9057
On November 05 2012 09:22 Hylirion wrote:
I'm pretty sure the '1000 apm' was just a different way of saying 'very high apm' and not really at a 1000. Thats like 16 clicks in a second, not really possible.

RRRRRRRRRRR

;P it's several hundred APM, and if leenock was doing other stuff too (say 300apm worth) it can reach 1k
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
November 05 2012 00:23 GMT
#9058
On November 05 2012 09:22 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:21 andaylin wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:20 Erik.TheRed wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:20 andaylin wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:19 ellirc wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:17 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:15 EtherealDeath wrote:
On November 05 2012 09:14 RiceAgainst wrote:
Game of the year? That was so crazy, they should release the SC2replay for that.

I would like the replay too.


I don't think MLG do replays. :/

Didn't they always release replays? I might be wrong but I think they do release them.

They made a statement sometime earlier this year that they stopped because it was too much work wiping data from it or something. Sounds like BS to me



that was patched soon after they made that announcement. They released those replays in the end.

Have they? Were the replays from the last MLG released? I don't recall actually


I don't think we ever got the replays from Summer Championship.

I don't think it's happening anymore ever since the KESPA deal. KESPA is kind of anal about no replays.
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
November 05 2012 00:23 GMT
#9059
On November 05 2012 09:23 Steveling wrote:
Leenock is the only other player along MMA, who has shown moments of pure brilliance. I mean something besides micro, macro, multitasking etcetc.
These two players on form are the best sc2 players we have seen.

That's a little exaggerated now.
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
November 05 2012 00:24 GMT
#9060
On November 05 2012 09:23 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:22 Hylirion wrote:
I'm pretty sure the '1000 apm' was just a different way of saying 'very high apm' and not really at a 1000. Thats like 16 clicks in a second, not really possible.

RRRRRRRRRRR

;P it's several hundred APM, and if leenock was doing other stuff too (say 300apm worth) it can reach 1k

RRRRRRRRRRRR STYLE!
Prev 1 451 452 453 454 455 506 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 147
RuFF_SC2 104
ProTech59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15722
Rain 2258
Artosis 570
NaDa 16
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift3503
Counter-Strike
taco 388
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox600
Mew2King105
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor972
Other Games
summit1g8555
Day[9].tv691
JimRising 558
PiGStarcraft316
C9.Mang0261
ViBE49
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 156
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv691
• Scarra560
• Shiphtur200
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 29m
OSC
20h 29m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.