• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:54
CEST 07:54
KST 14:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8327 users

[Code S] RO32 Group B 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 72

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 Next
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-30 14:12:13
October 30 2012 14:12 GMT
#1421
Wtf why last GNN episode next week.
Play your best
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
October 30 2012 14:12 GMT
#1422
On October 30 2012 23:10 gTank wrote:
Is there a VOD of that interview?

http://www.gomtv.net/videos/index.gom?search=1&order=1&page=1&subtype=2&limit=10&words=GNN it'll be there soon
JayJay_90
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1632 Posts
October 30 2012 14:12 GMT
#1423
On October 30 2012 23:11 silent_owl wrote:
GNN's last episode? As in forever? Sorry, lol, this is the first time I'm watching.

Same here, first time I saw it and I justed started to like it.
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-30 14:13:12
October 30 2012 14:12 GMT
#1424
omg....

I was all into the GNN show thingy. I had no idea it existed before today, and I watched it all.... then I see the list of supporters

Tourgasm

BigDickPlaya...

anyone taking the show seriously just stopped after that.
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2668 Posts
October 30 2012 14:13 GMT
#1425
On October 30 2012 23:12 MrCon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2012 23:10 gTank wrote:
Is there a VOD of that interview?

http://www.gomtv.net/videos/index.gom?search=1&order=1&page=1&subtype=2&limit=10&words=GNN it'll be there soon


thanks a bunch!
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 30 2012 14:13 GMT
#1426
On October 30 2012 23:12 Joedaddy wrote:
omg....

I was all into the GNN show thingy.... then I see the list of supporters

Tourgasm

BigDickPlaya...

anyone taking the show seriously just stopped after that.


It's just the ID of the person who donated on gomtv.net, they did say they would list the names ;o
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
October 30 2012 14:13 GMT
#1427
On October 30 2012 23:12 Joedaddy wrote:
omg....

I was all into the GNN show thingy. I had no idea it existed before today, and I watched it all.... then I see the list of supporters

Tourgasm

BigDickPlaya...

anyone taking the show seriously just stopped after that.


They pay the $$ they get the recognition brutha!
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-30 14:18:17
October 30 2012 14:15 GMT
#1428
Thanks for watching the NFL. Proudly supported by: BigDickPlaya and Tourgasm


See what I mean? Image matters.
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
October 30 2012 14:19 GMT
#1429
Way to go Hack! I was cheering for you, but after seeing you go down so fast to Symbol, wasn't sure you could still pull it off.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
October 30 2012 14:23 GMT
#1430
On October 30 2012 23:10 silent_owl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2012 23:08 Otolia wrote:
So much for Roro's hype ?


They were very good games. I honestly thought he gave the last game away by being over-confident the entire game.


And I thought he played decent against Symbol as well. But Symbol really studied Roro's games vs DRG and just shutdowned Roro's roach/infestor run bys.
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
October 30 2012 14:26 GMT
#1431
On October 30 2012 23:00 iSunrise wrote:
Man, is this really an interview with HerO or are they just going to show delicious korean food to us. I´m so incredibly jealous right now.

Wasn't that a Chinese restaurant?
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
October 30 2012 14:26 GMT
#1432
On October 30 2012 23:15 Joedaddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
Thanks for watching the NFL. Proudly supported by: BigDickPlaya and Tourgasm


See what I mean? Image matters.


GSL.... NFL.... I see how you can compare the two... both 3 letter acronyms...
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
SHOOG
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1639 Posts
October 30 2012 14:35 GMT
#1433
Ahhh glad to see another Startale player make it further!
Sad that Roro had to drop down though :/
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
October 30 2012 14:36 GMT
#1434
On October 30 2012 23:26 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2012 23:15 Joedaddy wrote:
Thanks for watching the NFL. Proudly supported by: BigDickPlaya and Tourgasm


See what I mean? Image matters.


GSL.... NFL.... I see how you can compare the two... both 3 letter acronyms...


Yeah you're right. Brand identity doesn't matter at all. Who cares if the rest of the world's stereotype of e-sports is a bunch of immature kids and unemployed fatties alt tabbing between games and porn.

Just makes me *facepalm* because, as a first time viewer, I thought the show was pretty darn good. I'm surprised they didn't put more restrictions on their "pay for recognition" plan. The show seemed to have a fairly high level of production and time invested into making it look nice. If this had been put together by the average Joe and was sub-par quality I could definitely see someone allowing BigDickPlaya to be a featured sponsor.
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-30 15:12:02
October 30 2012 15:09 GMT
#1435
On October 30 2012 23:36 Joedaddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2012 23:26 liberate71 wrote:
On October 30 2012 23:15 Joedaddy wrote:
Thanks for watching the NFL. Proudly supported by: BigDickPlaya and Tourgasm


See what I mean? Image matters.


GSL.... NFL.... I see how you can compare the two... both 3 letter acronyms...


Yeah you're right. Brand identity doesn't matter at all. Who cares if the rest of the world's stereotype of e-sports is a bunch of immature kids and unemployed fatties alt tabbing between games and porn.

Just makes me *facepalm* because, as a first time viewer, I thought the show was pretty darn good. I'm surprised they didn't put more restrictions on their "pay for recognition" plan. The show seemed to have a fairly high level of production and time invested into making it look nice. If this had been put together by the average Joe and was sub-par quality I could definitely see someone allowing BigDickPlaya to be a featured sponsor.


Thats a bit dramatic. The rest of the world is going to stereotype Esports because GNN (which a bunch of people who FOLLOW GSL didnt even know existed) showed BigDickPlaya (amongst 15-20 other names) for a few seconds at the end of its segment?

For the sake of E-sports, I wish the final seconds of GNN had that much influence

It's definitely not a deal at all. If it was the GSL Finals, or OSL Finals and broadcasted on network TV - fair enough. But I'd take a guess and say probably less than 100 people saw/noticed it... and out of that 100, probably 98 of them laughed

I'm sad that next week is the last week
I'm sure they'll come back with something else though? these highlights and run-downs are very helpful. I guess maybe most people are already "in the know" - and those that didnt see the games dont know to tune in to GNN on Tuesday before the GSL to catch up.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
October 30 2012 15:15 GMT
#1436
Elephant has been sniped. Hack is a safari hunter
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
October 30 2012 15:49 GMT
#1437
wow Roro I am disappointed
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
October 30 2012 16:37 GMT
#1438
On October 30 2012 00:09 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Going full on eSF and putting my money on Symbol/Hack to advance.

Yeah buddy.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
iglocska
Profile Joined May 2011
Norway589 Posts
October 30 2012 16:54 GMT
#1439
On October 31 2012 00:15 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Elephant has been sniped. Hack is a safari hunter

What does that make Symbol?
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
October 30 2012 17:08 GMT
#1440
No more...GNN?!?...

On October 30 2012 07:05 KristofferAG wrote:
I always make an idiot of myself doing this because I let the fanboy in me vote, but eh:

(Z)Symbol v (Z)RorO
(T)Hack v (T)Happy
(Z)Symbol v (T)Hack
(Z)RorO v (T)Happy
(Z)RorO v (T)Hack

Hack and Symbol advances.


You made a genius of yourself! :O

Happy for Hack, but sad for Happy.
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft723
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 582
Stork 236
ggaemo 200
Leta 148
PianO 61
Hyuk 30
Bale 18
yabsab 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Reynor37
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King227
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor652
Other Games
summit1g8781
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0302
PiGStarcraft211
Sick152
RuFF_SC2112
ViBE70
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick682
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2207
League of Legends
• Lourlo1358
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 6m
Online Event
5h 6m
FEL
10h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.