• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:31
CEST 03:31
KST 10:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7628 users

[Up/Down] Group D 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 108

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 117 Next
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
October 25 2012 12:49 GMT
#2141
They could throw a bone to MLG and give a seed to the winner of the MLGvProleague invitational thing. I wouldn't mind seeing for instance Soulkey get a seed, he's really good.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
October 25 2012 12:49 GMT
#2142

On October 25 2012 21:41 Laryleprakon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 21:39 liberate71 wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:38 Laryleprakon wrote:
I really want to know what they are going to base there two seeds on this time.


Steph aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand? NESTEAAAAAAAAAAA


Yea..They really need at least one zerg to try and balance it out.

Will be interesting to see who they pick.


Zerg in Code S is more about quality than quantity.
Each time a zerg won GSL, he was the last of his kind after like ro8

If you don't count the ZvZ finals between Losira and Nestea obviously
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
October 25 2012 12:49 GMT
#2143
Probably for the better that Supernova didn't advance, I think something unspeakable happens to those that get the Nestea award...
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
October 25 2012 12:50 GMT
#2144
On October 25 2012 21:49 Grumbels wrote:
They could throw a bone to MLG and give a seed to the winner of the MLGvProleague invitational thing. I wouldn't mind seeing for instance Soulkey get a seed, he's really good.


Or just throw a bone to KeSPA again. They got JD wrong, but Rain was definately a worthy Seed.

I'm sure Soulkey would be a good addition as Roro is already in.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-25 12:50:46
October 25 2012 12:50 GMT
#2145
On October 25 2012 21:49 Grumbels wrote:
They could throw a bone to MLG and give a seed to the winner of the MLGvProleague invitational thing. I wouldn't mind seeing for instance Soulkey get a seed, he's really good.

actually not unreasonable at all, imagine if NaNiwa won lolololol
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
October 25 2012 12:50 GMT
#2146
Youngwha makes sense and maybe a Kespa Zerg.
Jigsy
Profile Joined June 2011
21 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-25 13:06:19
October 25 2012 12:50 GMT
#2147
I think Its unfair that Ryung advances.
Nothing against Ryung but why should he advance?

He won against Flash and Supernova ok. But he lost against Sirius who is (by results) the worst player of the group.
And with that i think of 3 categories:
Rank 1- Seed with a 3-1 Score
Rank 2- Flash, Ryung and Supernova with a 2-2 Score
Rank 3- Sirius with a 1-3 Score

Maping the Ranks and the wins of the Players:
Flash gets 3 Point for beating Seed and 1 for beating Sirius.
Ryung gets 4 for beating each Flash (+2) and Supernova (+2).
Supernova gets 2 for Flash and 1 for Sirius.

#1 Flash and Ryung with 4 Points
#2 Supernova with 3 Points


By that I would let Flash and Ryung play another BO1/3 for the last Code S spot.
Another fair solution would be to accept the 3-way.tie of Ryung/Supernova/Flash.

But thats only my opinion, which I think would be more fair to the players.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
October 25 2012 12:51 GMT
#2148
On October 25 2012 21:49 Hall0wed wrote:
Probably for the better that Supernova didn't advance, I think something unspeakable happens to those that get the Nestea award...


No that was a massive buildup of Artosis hype that has cursed many great players. Nestea is currently in rehabilitation
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
mycro
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1579 Posts
October 25 2012 12:51 GMT
#2149
On October 25 2012 21:30 Lysanias wrote:
This does make Rain's performance even more impressive. Maybe next time Flash, you were atleast close.


How's that? Rain was seeded into Code S
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
October 25 2012 12:51 GMT
#2150
On October 25 2012 21:50 Jigsy wrote:
I think Its unfair that Ryung advances.
Nothing against Ryung but why should he advance?

He won against Flash and Supernova ok. But he lost against Sirius who is (by results) the worst player of the group.
And with that i think of 3 categories:
Rank 1- Seed with a 3-1 Score
Rank 2- Flash, Ryung and Supernova with a 2-2 Score
Rank 3- Sirius with a 1-3 Score

Maping the Ranks and the wins/loses of the Players:
Flash gets 1 Point for beating Seed and 3 for beating Sirius.
Ryung gets 4 for beating each Flash (+2) and Supernova (+2).
Supernova gets 2 for Flash and 3 for Sirius.

That would result in (The lower the score the better):
#1 Flash and Ryung with 4 Points
#2 Supernova with 5 Points


By that I would let Flash and Ryung play another BO1/3 for the last Code S spot.
Another fair solution would be to accept the 3-way.tie of Ryung/Supernova/Flash.

But thats only my opinion, which I think would be more fair to the players.

that's really overly complex =/
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Mackus
Profile Joined January 2011
England1681 Posts
October 25 2012 12:52 GMT
#2151
On October 25 2012 21:47 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 21:47 Mackus wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:45 opterown wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:43 Dodgin wrote:
in all honesty I think they will seed NesTea back in, I'm sure he's saved up enough air miles for a Code S seed.

We just need to have Wax write up a TL article on why they should seed him in like Fionn did for Polt that one time.

I'm hedging my bets on YongHwa


I've seen his name mentioned before but why does he deserve a seed? He's really unproven in the individual leagues


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/World_Cyber_Games_2012/Qualifiers/Korea/Main_Tournament

also 2 recent all kills in GSTL

silver medal in homestory cup 5 too


WCG is nothing these days though with WCS taking all the spotlight and I said Individual leagues!

If I were to look at tournaments to seed players on it would be Last and ironically First - MLG finalist but foreigners bring the viewers in I think we'll see someone completely unexpected.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
October 25 2012 12:52 GMT
#2152
On October 25 2012 21:51 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 21:50 Jigsy wrote:
I think Its unfair that Ryung advances.
Nothing against Ryung but why should he advance?

He won against Flash and Supernova ok. But he lost against Sirius who is (by results) the worst player of the group.
And with that i think of 3 categories:
Rank 1- Seed with a 3-1 Score
Rank 2- Flash, Ryung and Supernova with a 2-2 Score
Rank 3- Sirius with a 1-3 Score

Maping the Ranks and the wins/loses of the Players:
Flash gets 1 Point for beating Seed and 3 for beating Sirius.
Ryung gets 4 for beating each Flash (+2) and Supernova (+2).
Supernova gets 2 for Flash and 3 for Sirius.

That would result in (The lower the score the better):
#1 Flash and Ryung with 4 Points
#2 Supernova with 5 Points


By that I would let Flash and Ryung play another BO1/3 for the last Code S spot.
Another fair solution would be to accept the 3-way.tie of Ryung/Supernova/Flash.

But thats only my opinion, which I think would be more fair to the players.

that's really overly complex =/

yeah should just flip a coin instead
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
October 25 2012 12:53 GMT
#2153
On October 25 2012 21:52 Mackus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 21:47 Dodgin wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:47 Mackus wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:45 opterown wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:43 Dodgin wrote:
in all honesty I think they will seed NesTea back in, I'm sure he's saved up enough air miles for a Code S seed.

We just need to have Wax write up a TL article on why they should seed him in like Fionn did for Polt that one time.

I'm hedging my bets on YongHwa


I've seen his name mentioned before but why does he deserve a seed? He's really unproven in the individual leagues


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/World_Cyber_Games_2012/Qualifiers/Korea/Main_Tournament

also 2 recent all kills in GSTL

silver medal in homestory cup 5 too


WCG is nothing these days though with WCS taking all the spotlight and I said Individual leagues!

If I were to look at tournaments to seed players on it would be Last and ironically First - MLG finalist but foreigners bring the viewers in I think we'll see someone completely unexpected.

Goody will be seeded, he left ESC to find a Korean Team but noone took him, so ESC is sending him to Korea.

The other seed is Manager J, who hijacked Mr Chae's GOM account and put him as a seed.
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Icaeth
Profile Joined March 2011
Chile77 Posts
October 25 2012 12:53 GMT
#2154
On October 25 2012 21:50 Jigsy wrote:
I think Its unfair that Ryung advances.
Nothing against Ryung but why should he advance?

He won against Flash and Supernova ok. But he lost against Sirius who is (by results) the worst player of the group.
And with that i think of 3 categories:
Rank 1- Seed with a 3-1 Score
Rank 2- Flash, Ryung and Supernova with a 2-2 Score
Rank 3- Sirius with a 1-3 Score

Maping the Ranks and the wins/loses of the Players:
Flash gets 1 Point for beating Seed and 3 for beating Sirius.
Ryung gets 4 for beating each Flash (+2) and Supernova (+2).
Supernova gets 2 for Flash and 3 for Sirius.

That would result in (The lower the score the better):
#1 Flash and Ryung with 4 Points
#2 Supernova with 5 Points


By that I would let Flash and Ryung play another BO1/3 for the last Code S spot.
Another fair solution would be to accept the 3-way.tie of Ryung/Supernova/Flash.

But thats only my opinion, which I think would be more fair to the players.


So according ur system, u get more points defeating worse players?
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 25 2012 12:53 GMT
#2155
On October 25 2012 21:52 Mackus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 21:47 Dodgin wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:47 Mackus wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:45 opterown wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:43 Dodgin wrote:
in all honesty I think they will seed NesTea back in, I'm sure he's saved up enough air miles for a Code S seed.

We just need to have Wax write up a TL article on why they should seed him in like Fionn did for Polt that one time.

I'm hedging my bets on YongHwa


I've seen his name mentioned before but why does he deserve a seed? He's really unproven in the individual leagues


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/World_Cyber_Games_2012/Qualifiers/Korea/Main_Tournament

also 2 recent all kills in GSTL

silver medal in homestory cup 5 too


WCG is nothing these days though with WCS taking all the spotlight and I said Individual leagues!

If I were to look at tournaments to seed players on it would be Last and ironically First - MLG finalist but foreigners bring the viewers in I think we'll see someone completely unexpected.


how is WCG nothing? look at that player list, and it's not like they don't try as hard because the tournament is named WCG and not WCS.
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
October 25 2012 12:54 GMT
#2156
On October 25 2012 21:52 Mackus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 21:47 Dodgin wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:47 Mackus wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:45 opterown wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:43 Dodgin wrote:
in all honesty I think they will seed NesTea back in, I'm sure he's saved up enough air miles for a Code S seed.

We just need to have Wax write up a TL article on why they should seed him in like Fionn did for Polt that one time.

I'm hedging my bets on YongHwa


I've seen his name mentioned before but why does he deserve a seed? He's really unproven in the individual leagues


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/World_Cyber_Games_2012/Qualifiers/Korea/Main_Tournament

also 2 recent all kills in GSTL

silver medal in homestory cup 5 too


WCG is nothing these days though with WCS taking all the spotlight and I said Individual leagues!

If I were to look at tournaments to seed players on it would be Last and ironically First - MLG finalist but foreigners bring the viewers in I think we'll see someone completely unexpected.


Last? Pity Seed? The Finals are Bo7... what a waste.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
October 25 2012 12:54 GMT
#2157
On October 25 2012 21:53 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 21:52 Mackus wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:47 Dodgin wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:47 Mackus wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:45 opterown wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:43 Dodgin wrote:
in all honesty I think they will seed NesTea back in, I'm sure he's saved up enough air miles for a Code S seed.

We just need to have Wax write up a TL article on why they should seed him in like Fionn did for Polt that one time.

I'm hedging my bets on YongHwa


I've seen his name mentioned before but why does he deserve a seed? He's really unproven in the individual leagues


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/World_Cyber_Games_2012/Qualifiers/Korea/Main_Tournament

also 2 recent all kills in GSTL

silver medal in homestory cup 5 too


WCG is nothing these days though with WCS taking all the spotlight and I said Individual leagues!

If I were to look at tournaments to seed players on it would be Last and ironically First - MLG finalist but foreigners bring the viewers in I think we'll see someone completely unexpected.

Goody will be seeded, he left ESC to find a Korean Team but noone took him, so ESC is sending him to Korea.

The other seed is Manager J, who hijacked Mr Chae's GOM account and put him as a seed.

There will be no seeds as (P)Seed will claim copyrights to his ID
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-25 12:56:19
October 25 2012 12:54 GMT
#2158
Cannot imagine why NesTea deserves a Code S seed just because he was a top player and won championships long ago. His play has looked bad (not always, but regularly) for so long, he was just hanging on in Code S, bombed out spectacularly in foreign tourneys and this season was handed one of the weakest draws in the Code A Ro48 and played poorly yet again. he never looks like he will win a GSL tourney again any time soon. There are far more talented candidates to give the seed to.

Then again, MrChae loves him so I can see it happening.
DidYuhim
Profile Joined September 2011
Ukraine1905 Posts
October 25 2012 12:54 GMT
#2159
On October 25 2012 21:49 Noocta wrote:

Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 21:41 Laryleprakon wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:39 liberate71 wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:38 Laryleprakon wrote:
I really want to know what they are going to base there two seeds on this time.


Steph aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand? NESTEAAAAAAAAAAA


Yea..They really need at least one zerg to try and balance it out.

Will be interesting to see who they pick.


Zerg in Code S is more about quality than quantity.
Each time a zerg won GSL, he was the last of his kind after like ro8

If you don't count the ZvZ finals between Losira and Nestea obviously

This year, there were more Zerg players going high in GSL. So I don't really think that this statistics has a meaning to it.
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
October 25 2012 12:54 GMT
#2160
On October 25 2012 21:53 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 21:52 Mackus wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:47 Dodgin wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:47 Mackus wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:45 opterown wrote:
On October 25 2012 21:43 Dodgin wrote:
in all honesty I think they will seed NesTea back in, I'm sure he's saved up enough air miles for a Code S seed.

We just need to have Wax write up a TL article on why they should seed him in like Fionn did for Polt that one time.

I'm hedging my bets on YongHwa


I've seen his name mentioned before but why does he deserve a seed? He's really unproven in the individual leagues


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/World_Cyber_Games_2012/Qualifiers/Korea/Main_Tournament

also 2 recent all kills in GSTL

silver medal in homestory cup 5 too


WCG is nothing these days though with WCS taking all the spotlight and I said Individual leagues!

If I were to look at tournaments to seed players on it would be Last and ironically First - MLG finalist but foreigners bring the viewers in I think we'll see someone completely unexpected.

Goody will be seeded, he left ESC to find a Korean Team but noone took him, so ESC is sending him to Korea.

The other seed is Manager J, who hijacked Mr Chae's GOM account and put him as a seed.


Manager J and Jessica for Seeds IMO... so we'll finally see if its the same person.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 147
RuFF_SC2 104
ProTech59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15722
Rain 2258
Artosis 570
NaDa 16
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift3503
Counter-Strike
taco 388
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox600
Mew2King105
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor972
Other Games
summit1g8555
Day[9].tv691
JimRising 558
PiGStarcraft316
C9.Mang0261
ViBE49
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 156
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv691
• Scarra560
• Shiphtur200
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 29m
OSC
20h 29m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.