Now as long as the 2 terrans make it out, I should be in good.But tbh, that was a bit underwhelming from Curious. Really weird decision making from him, considering how good he looked in Ro32.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
glzElectromaster
Japan2474 Posts
Now as long as the 2 terrans make it out, I should be in good.But tbh, that was a bit underwhelming from Curious. Really weird decision making from him, considering how good he looked in Ro32. | ||
|
Poopi
France13021 Posts
| ||
|
Rescawen
Finland1028 Posts
(((((((((((((( | ||
|
winthrop
Hong Kong956 Posts
after one year. at least we can have one of them in ro8 | ||
|
rave[wcr]
United States1166 Posts
| ||
|
-Strider-
Mexico1605 Posts
| ||
|
yuliuswin1
Indonesia36 Posts
| ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Maybe now he's half dead. | ||
|
Poopi
France13021 Posts
On September 26 2012 19:30 glzElectromaster wrote: Pretty good so far for my liquibets Now as long as the 2 terrans make it out, I should be in good.But tbh, that was a bit underwhelming from Curious. Really weird decision making from him, considering how good he looked in Ro32. Honestly I think he just "assumed" that MKP would be greedy after a first game with 2rax, and Whirlwind is a good map for being greedy. Too bad MKP got his number or I dunno. | ||
|
ElephantBaby
United States1365 Posts
| ||
|
shineq
United Kingdom1453 Posts
| ||
|
FidoDido
United States1292 Posts
| ||
|
Account252508
3454 Posts
| ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
| ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
It has been a while. | ||
|
trwkling
658 Posts
| ||
|
Porcelina
United Kingdom3249 Posts
On September 26 2012 19:32 Fragile51 wrote: I can see mkp winning this. It would surprise the fuck out of me, but i can see it happen. If you could see it happen, it would not surprise the fuck out of you! Edit: Aww. Read that wrong. I guess we...I guess we just have different standards for being surprised the fuck out. -.- | ||
|
Orek
1665 Posts
On September 26 2012 19:30 Type|NarutO wrote: Show nested quote + On September 26 2012 19:29 Blaec wrote: On September 26 2012 19:28 KingOfNoodles wrote: This is why you don't go speedlings against terran these days... > 50% will be reactor hellion openings It was a good bet against MKP, he loves blind double CC. > 50% will be reactor hellion openings? What. The standard nowadays is 1 rax CC into reactor hellion/banshee OR cc first into the same style and I'd even dare to say that this would make for 80% of TvZ... in which case this build would have worked very well. I think the definition of the term "reactor hellion" has already changed. It often refers to 1rax-CC-reactor hellion today. Not like old days. | ||
|
Conut
Canada1026 Posts
| ||
|
whirlpool
2788 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8015 JimRising Day[9].tv466 WinterStarcraft341 C9.Mang0234 Sick156 Livibee148 Maynarde132 ViBE87 ArmadaUGS46 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|