• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:39
CEST 23:39
KST 06:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9795 users

[GSTL] SlayerS vs. LG-IM 2012 Season 3 Pennant Rac - Page 42

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 53 Next
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
September 22 2012 07:33 GMT
#821
I hope YongHwa 1base all-ins
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
AbuntuGuntu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1972 Posts
September 22 2012 07:33 GMT
#822
On September 22 2012 16:32 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2012 16:32 .kv wrote:
I wish they would seed the GSTL mvp in Code S

I want Yonghwa in Code S already!!!!


That means Coca would have been in Code S too >_< good idea.

Let's be real here..All Yonghwa needs is a Code A seed and he can take care of the rest :p
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 07:33:42
September 22 2012 07:33 GMT
#823
Slayers throwing the match by not using Arthur. I dont think Ryung has ever won an ace match for slayers
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
.kv
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2332 Posts
September 22 2012 07:33 GMT
#824
On September 22 2012 16:32 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2012 16:32 .kv wrote:
I wish they would seed the GSTL mvp in Code S

I want Yonghwa in Code S already!!!!


That means Coca would have been in Code S too >_< good idea.



I agree

I love that Zerg as much as I despise that race xD
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 07:33:49
September 22 2012 07:33 GMT
#825
Ryung lost to Huk the other day, not sure he can touch Yonghwa.

Hopefully Yonghwa finishes mopping up these non-contenders in time for the start of the SPL finals
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
September 22 2012 07:33 GMT
#826
On September 22 2012 16:32 SniXSniPe wrote:
No coca, no alicia?


I think Coca is still sick and Alicia hardly ever shows in GSTL.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
September 22 2012 07:34 GMT
#827
On September 22 2012 16:33 SeeKeR wrote:
I feel like BoxeR is at the SKT T1 team house right now, watching GSTL and telling the T1 players "You see this? This is why I left..."


Alternatively: "You see this? This is what happens when I leave..."
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
CTRLTiLT
Profile Joined February 2011
69 Posts
September 22 2012 07:34 GMT
#828
On September 22 2012 16:33 SeeKeR wrote:
I feel like BoxeR is at the SKT T1 team house right now, watching GSTL and telling the T1 players "You see this? This is why I left..."


huh did boxer really abandon his team?
JJH777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4420 Posts
September 22 2012 07:34 GMT
#829
On September 22 2012 16:33 Asha` wrote:
Ryung lost to Huk the other day, not sure he can touch Yonghwa.


Where did that happen?
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
September 22 2012 07:35 GMT
#830
On September 22 2012 16:32 opterown wrote:
Poll: $1,000,000 vs. your life if SlayerS wins?

Yes bet (22)
 
88%

No bet (3)
 
12%

25 total votes

Your vote: $1,000,000 vs. your life if SlayerS wins?

(Vote): Yes bet
(Vote): No bet


ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
.kv
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2332 Posts
September 22 2012 07:35 GMT
#831
On September 22 2012 16:34 CTRLTiLT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2012 16:33 SeeKeR wrote:
I feel like BoxeR is at the SKT T1 team house right now, watching GSTL and telling the T1 players "You see this? This is why I left..."


huh did boxer really abandon his team?


to go back to his old team...yeah
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
September 22 2012 07:35 GMT
#832
On September 22 2012 16:34 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2012 16:33 SeeKeR wrote:
I feel like BoxeR is at the SKT T1 team house right now, watching GSTL and telling the T1 players "You see this? This is why I left..."


Alternatively: "You see this? This is what happens when I leave..."


Well, he was there for the Gumiho all-kill. But, the whole team probably knew he was leaving at that point.
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
September 22 2012 07:35 GMT
#833
Gom should just give Yonghwa a Code S seed after this. Two back to back all kills? Cmon. We all know they've given out seeds for less than that.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
ElephantBaby
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1365 Posts
September 22 2012 07:35 GMT
#834
On September 22 2012 16:32 opterown wrote:
Poll: $1,000,000 vs. your life if SlayerS wins?

Yes bet (22)
 
88%

No bet (3)
 
12%

25 total votes

Your vote: $1,000,000 vs. your life if SlayerS wins?

(Vote): Yes bet
(Vote): No bet



Always won these million dollar bets, never saw money, wondering when is the cash out date?
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
September 22 2012 07:35 GMT
#835
On September 22 2012 16:34 JJH777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2012 16:33 Asha` wrote:
Ryung lost to Huk the other day, not sure he can touch Yonghwa.


Where did that happen?


IPL qualifiers I guess
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
FuzzyJAM
Profile Joined July 2010
Scotland9300 Posts
September 22 2012 07:36 GMT
#836
On September 22 2012 16:34 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2012 16:33 SeeKeR wrote:
I feel like BoxeR is at the SKT T1 team house right now, watching GSTL and telling the T1 players "You see this? This is why I left..."


Alternatively: "You see this? This is what happens when I leave..."

He's in a pretty good position any time he wants a pay rise.

"Hey, look, I'm not saying anything. . .but did you see how SlayerS did after I left? Hm. . .?"
Did you ever say Yes to a single joy?
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
September 22 2012 07:36 GMT
#837
I love this song. :D
Long live the King of Wings
Gorlin
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2753 Posts
September 22 2012 07:36 GMT
#838
I didn't think it could ever happen, but I think I might be falling out of love with SlayerS.
Not yet, and MMA will always be my hero, but they're just not the same.
Fuuuuuuuccckk so sad
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
September 22 2012 07:36 GMT
#839
On September 22 2012 16:33 SeeKeR wrote:
I feel like BoxeR is at the SKT T1 team house right now, watching GSTL and telling the T1 players "You see this? This is why I left..."


haha that's terrible.

Turns out he dumped Jessica too xD

now dating.....anyone he fucking wants
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
September 22 2012 07:36 GMT
#840
On September 22 2012 16:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Slayers throwing the match by not using Arthur. I dont think Ryung has ever won an ace match for slayers


I do believe he has. Maybe like once.
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 464
Nina 93
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17735
Soulkey 202
White-Ra 195
Mini 164
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever249
League of Legends
Doublelift3026
Counter-Strike
fl0m1323
C9.Mang0176
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4958
Khaldor1833
Liquid`Hasu1254
Trikslyr43
Other Games
summit1g5527
ArmadaUGS2957
shahzam500
Pyrionflax159
ZombieGrub79
Mew2King64
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 27
• davetesta22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• HerbMon 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1323
• imaqtpie1076
• Shiphtur264
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 21m
OSC
15h 21m
Stellar Fest
15h 21m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.