• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:46
CEST 05:46
KST 12:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8152 users

[DreamHack] Valencia Day 1 - Page 187

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 Next
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
September 22 2012 22:12 GMT
#3721
On September 23 2012 07:11 Mondieu wrote:
Can anyone make a prediction on how Nightend beats Stephano tomorrow ? Just a hypothesis I mean:

Game 1: Nightend miss manages a force field and manages to let 20 zerglings eat his probes at the natural, thus letting Stephano gain a big advantage and secure the victory.

Game 2: Nightend opens with Stargate and we see him micro-ing his phoenixes near perfection, reducing the crowd at DH Valencia to silence, while he plucks drone after drone from Stephano's bases. Then he goes full spoon protoss on him and nearly lets him recover, although being on equal number of bases. Nightend eventually wins by simply overpowering Stephano eventually with his colossus.

Game 3: ??

I have no idea how Nightend could get a game 3 out of Stephano simply due to the fact that he'd be in awe after taking one game against him, and then I fear he won't be able to focus fully on the game.

Please do give a happy ending for Silviu 'Nightend the Dracula protoss' Lazar. Cheers!


so your prediction is basically 'eventually'
can i get my estro logo back pls
Appendix
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden979 Posts
September 22 2012 22:12 GMT
#3722
On September 23 2012 06:48 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 06:44 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:43 Elem wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:42 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:41 Yello wrote:

Breaking Terran on Metropolis with Ultralisks is like trying to break a walnut with your penis


On September 23 2012 06:37 Hassybaby wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

Not that I do it every day or anything



On September 23 2012 06:36 Fragile51 wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

EDIT: Naturally i'm just guessing. Naturally.


Either you have a skype convo or something like that going on or you both have a pretty weird hobby I've never heard of before


Or option 3

We get it
LR thread illuminati skype group.

I KNOW YOUR SECRET.

invite plz


ohmygawd I need to join this group. I just hope the initiation ritual doesn't include german potato salad.


Let's just say it involves a lot of walnuts
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
September 22 2012 22:13 GMT
#3723
On September 23 2012 07:12 Appendix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 06:48 Yello wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:44 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:43 Elem wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:42 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:41 Yello wrote:

Breaking Terran on Metropolis with Ultralisks is like trying to break a walnut with your penis


On September 23 2012 06:37 Hassybaby wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

Not that I do it every day or anything



On September 23 2012 06:36 Fragile51 wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

EDIT: Naturally i'm just guessing. Naturally.


Either you have a skype convo or something like that going on or you both have a pretty weird hobby I've never heard of before


Or option 3

We get it
LR thread illuminati skype group.

I KNOW YOUR SECRET.

invite plz


ohmygawd I need to join this group. I just hope the initiation ritual doesn't include german potato salad.


Let's just say it involves a lot of walnuts


theoretically if a female were to somehow gain access to the internet how would they join
can i get my estro logo back pls
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
September 22 2012 22:14 GMT
#3724
On September 23 2012 07:13 aRyuujin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 07:12 Appendix wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:48 Yello wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:44 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:43 Elem wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:42 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:41 Yello wrote:

Breaking Terran on Metropolis with Ultralisks is like trying to break a walnut with your penis


On September 23 2012 06:37 Hassybaby wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

Not that I do it every day or anything



On September 23 2012 06:36 Fragile51 wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

EDIT: Naturally i'm just guessing. Naturally.


Either you have a skype convo or something like that going on or you both have a pretty weird hobby I've never heard of before


Or option 3

We get it
LR thread illuminati skype group.

I KNOW YOUR SECRET.

invite plz


ohmygawd I need to join this group. I just hope the initiation ritual doesn't include german potato salad.


Let's just say it involves a lot of walnuts


theoretically if a female were to somehow gain access to the internet how would they join

Juliette is in here


+ Show Spoiler +
hence my sig
StarGalaxy
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany744 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 22:14:51
September 22 2012 22:14 GMT
#3725
On September 23 2012 07:11 Mondieu wrote:
Can anyone make a prediction on how Nightend beats Stephano tomorrow ? Just a hypothesis I mean:

Game 1: Nightend miss manages a force field and manages to let 20 zerglings eat his probes at the natural, thus letting Stephano gain a big advantage and secure the victory.

Game 2: Nightend opens with Stargate and we see him micro-ing his phoenixes near perfection, reducing the crowd at DH Valencia to silence, while he plucks drone after drone from Stephano's bases. Then he goes full spoon protoss on him and nearly lets him recover, although being on equal number of bases. Nightend eventually wins by simply overpowering Stephano eventually with his colossus.

Game 3: ??

I have no idea how Nightend could get a game 3 out of Stephano simply due to the fact that he'd be in awe after taking one game against him, and then I fear he won't be able to focus fully on the game.

Please do give a happy ending for Silviu 'Nightend the Dracula protoss' Lazar. Cheers!


Well nightend played very well so far. He beat teaja!
And teaja beat Stephano so this tells us ...
just kidding.
i don't think Nightend's chances are very good even so he really played well.
Cj hero | Zest
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
September 22 2012 22:15 GMT
#3726
On September 23 2012 07:13 aRyuujin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 07:12 Appendix wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:48 Yello wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:44 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:43 Elem wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:42 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:41 Yello wrote:

Breaking Terran on Metropolis with Ultralisks is like trying to break a walnut with your penis


On September 23 2012 06:37 Hassybaby wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

Not that I do it every day or anything



On September 23 2012 06:36 Fragile51 wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

EDIT: Naturally i'm just guessing. Naturally.


Either you have a skype convo or something like that going on or you both have a pretty weird hobby I've never heard of before


Or option 3

We get it
LR thread illuminati skype group.

I KNOW YOUR SECRET.

invite plz


ohmygawd I need to join this group. I just hope the initiation ritual doesn't include german potato salad.


Let's just say it involves a lot of walnuts


theoretically if a female were to somehow gain access to the internet how would they join

No one ever said it's easy to join.
Glorious SEA doto
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
September 22 2012 22:16 GMT
#3727
Great day of DH. Very good games
Administrator
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
September 22 2012 22:17 GMT
#3728
On September 23 2012 07:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 07:13 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:12 Appendix wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:48 Yello wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:44 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:43 Elem wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:42 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:41 Yello wrote:

Breaking Terran on Metropolis with Ultralisks is like trying to break a walnut with your penis


On September 23 2012 06:37 Hassybaby wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

Not that I do it every day or anything



On September 23 2012 06:36 Fragile51 wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

EDIT: Naturally i'm just guessing. Naturally.


Either you have a skype convo or something like that going on or you both have a pretty weird hobby I've never heard of before


Or option 3

We get it
LR thread illuminati skype group.

I KNOW YOUR SECRET.

invite plz


ohmygawd I need to join this group. I just hope the initiation ritual doesn't include german potato salad.


Let's just say it involves a lot of walnuts


theoretically if a female were to somehow gain access to the internet how would they join

Juliette is in here


+ Show Spoiler +
hence my sig


i honestly had no idea juliette was a girl

my point still stands. how does a female conduct the initiation ritual
can i get my estro logo back pls
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
September 22 2012 22:17 GMT
#3729
On September 23 2012 07:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 07:13 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:12 Appendix wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:48 Yello wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:44 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:43 Elem wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:42 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:41 Yello wrote:

Breaking Terran on Metropolis with Ultralisks is like trying to break a walnut with your penis


On September 23 2012 06:37 Hassybaby wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

Not that I do it every day or anything



On September 23 2012 06:36 Fragile51 wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

EDIT: Naturally i'm just guessing. Naturally.


Either you have a skype convo or something like that going on or you both have a pretty weird hobby I've never heard of before


Or option 3

We get it
LR thread illuminati skype group.

I KNOW YOUR SECRET.

invite plz


ohmygawd I need to join this group. I just hope the initiation ritual doesn't include german potato salad.


Let's just say it involves a lot of walnuts


theoretically if a female were to somehow gain access to the internet how would they join

Juliette is in here


+ Show Spoiler +
hence my sig

Listen to that in loop when you go to sleep.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 22:18:42
September 22 2012 22:17 GMT
#3730
On September 23 2012 07:17 aRyuujin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 07:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:13 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:12 Appendix wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:48 Yello wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:44 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:43 Elem wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:42 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:41 Yello wrote:

Breaking Terran on Metropolis with Ultralisks is like trying to break a walnut with your penis


On September 23 2012 06:37 Hassybaby wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

Not that I do it every day or anything



On September 23 2012 06:36 Fragile51 wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

EDIT: Naturally i'm just guessing. Naturally.


Either you have a skype convo or something like that going on or you both have a pretty weird hobby I've never heard of before


Or option 3

We get it
LR thread illuminati skype group.

I KNOW YOUR SECRET.

invite plz


ohmygawd I need to join this group. I just hope the initiation ritual doesn't include german potato salad.


Let's just say it involves a lot of walnuts


theoretically if a female were to somehow gain access to the internet how would they join

Juliette is in here


+ Show Spoiler +
hence my sig


i honestly had no idea juliette was a girl

my point still stands. how does a female conduct the initiation ritual


With a lot of focus and concentration


Edit:
I just noticed that I left my 1.5k post in this thread and I don't even know for which post I used it Oo
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 22:19:50
September 22 2012 22:19 GMT
#3731
On September 23 2012 07:17 MrCon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 07:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:13 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:12 Appendix wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:48 Yello wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:44 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:43 Elem wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:42 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:41 Yello wrote:

Breaking Terran on Metropolis with Ultralisks is like trying to break a walnut with your penis


On September 23 2012 06:37 Hassybaby wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

Not that I do it every day or anything



On September 23 2012 06:36 Fragile51 wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

EDIT: Naturally i'm just guessing. Naturally.


Either you have a skype convo or something like that going on or you both have a pretty weird hobby I've never heard of before


Or option 3

We get it
LR thread illuminati skype group.

I KNOW YOUR SECRET.

invite plz


ohmygawd I need to join this group. I just hope the initiation ritual doesn't include german potato salad.


Let's just say it involves a lot of walnuts


theoretically if a female were to somehow gain access to the internet how would they join

Juliette is in here


+ Show Spoiler +
hence my sig

Listen to that in loop when you go to sleep.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mamSPxeLhPg


odam happy birthday mr con

must be an LR hero's dream to have the same birthday as tl.net

i also did the same with my 2k post
sigh
can i get my estro logo back pls
Appendix
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden979 Posts
September 22 2012 22:19 GMT
#3732
On September 23 2012 07:17 aRyuujin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 07:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:13 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:12 Appendix wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:48 Yello wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:44 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:43 Elem wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:42 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:41 Yello wrote:

Breaking Terran on Metropolis with Ultralisks is like trying to break a walnut with your penis


On September 23 2012 06:37 Hassybaby wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

Not that I do it every day or anything



On September 23 2012 06:36 Fragile51 wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

EDIT: Naturally i'm just guessing. Naturally.


Either you have a skype convo or something like that going on or you both have a pretty weird hobby I've never heard of before


Or option 3

We get it
LR thread illuminati skype group.

I KNOW YOUR SECRET.

invite plz


ohmygawd I need to join this group. I just hope the initiation ritual doesn't include german potato salad.


Let's just say it involves a lot of walnuts


theoretically if a female were to somehow gain access to the internet how would they join

Juliette is in here


+ Show Spoiler +
hence my sig


i honestly had no idea juliette was a girl

my point still stands. how does a female conduct the initiation ritual


she breaks terran with ultralisks on metropolis..
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
September 22 2012 22:19 GMT
#3733
Taeja 2-1 Stephano

Taeja didn't choke, good job Taeja!
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
September 22 2012 22:20 GMT
#3734
On September 23 2012 07:19 aRyuujin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 07:17 MrCon wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:13 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:12 Appendix wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:48 Yello wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:44 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:43 Elem wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:42 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:41 Yello wrote:
[quote]

[quote]


[quote]

Either you have a skype convo or something like that going on or you both have a pretty weird hobby I've never heard of before


Or option 3

We get it
LR thread illuminati skype group.

I KNOW YOUR SECRET.

invite plz


ohmygawd I need to join this group. I just hope the initiation ritual doesn't include german potato salad.


Let's just say it involves a lot of walnuts


theoretically if a female were to somehow gain access to the internet how would they join

Juliette is in here


+ Show Spoiler +
hence my sig

Listen to that in loop when you go to sleep.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mamSPxeLhPg


odam happy birthday mr con

must be an LR hero's dream to have the same birthday as tl.net

Sadly I am a lot older than TL :D
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
September 22 2012 22:21 GMT
#3735
On September 23 2012 07:20 MrCon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 07:19 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:17 MrCon wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:13 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:12 Appendix wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:48 Yello wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:44 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:43 Elem wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:42 Hassybaby wrote:
[quote]

Or option 3

We get it
LR thread illuminati skype group.

I KNOW YOUR SECRET.

invite plz


ohmygawd I need to join this group. I just hope the initiation ritual doesn't include german potato salad.


Let's just say it involves a lot of walnuts


theoretically if a female were to somehow gain access to the internet how would they join

Juliette is in here


+ Show Spoiler +
hence my sig

Listen to that in loop when you go to sleep.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mamSPxeLhPg


odam happy birthday mr con

must be an LR hero's dream to have the same birthday as tl.net

Sadly I am a lot older than TL :D

Clear denial, MrCon confirmed 9 year old.
Glorious SEA doto
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
September 22 2012 22:21 GMT
#3736
On September 23 2012 07:20 MrCon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 07:19 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:17 MrCon wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:13 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:12 Appendix wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:48 Yello wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:44 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:43 Elem wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:42 Hassybaby wrote:
[quote]

Or option 3

We get it
LR thread illuminati skype group.

I KNOW YOUR SECRET.

invite plz


ohmygawd I need to join this group. I just hope the initiation ritual doesn't include german potato salad.


Let's just say it involves a lot of walnuts


theoretically if a female were to somehow gain access to the internet how would they join

Juliette is in here


+ Show Spoiler +
hence my sig

Listen to that in loop when you go to sleep.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mamSPxeLhPg


odam happy birthday mr con

must be an LR hero's dream to have the same birthday as tl.net

Sadly I am a lot older than TL :D


if you weren't, you'd have just gotten yourself banned
can i get my estro logo back pls
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
September 22 2012 22:22 GMT
#3737
On September 23 2012 07:17 MrCon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 07:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:13 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:12 Appendix wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:48 Yello wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:44 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:43 Elem wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:42 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:41 Yello wrote:

Breaking Terran on Metropolis with Ultralisks is like trying to break a walnut with your penis


On September 23 2012 06:37 Hassybaby wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

Not that I do it every day or anything



On September 23 2012 06:36 Fragile51 wrote:
Effective and strangely satisfying?

EDIT: Naturally i'm just guessing. Naturally.


Either you have a skype convo or something like that going on or you both have a pretty weird hobby I've never heard of before


Or option 3

We get it
LR thread illuminati skype group.

I KNOW YOUR SECRET.

invite plz


ohmygawd I need to join this group. I just hope the initiation ritual doesn't include german potato salad.


Let's just say it involves a lot of walnuts


theoretically if a female were to somehow gain access to the internet how would they join

Juliette is in here


+ Show Spoiler +
hence my sig

Listen to that in loop when you go to sleep.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mamSPxeLhPg

I prefer this one
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
September 22 2012 22:23 GMT
#3738
On September 23 2012 07:21 aRyuujin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 07:20 MrCon wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:19 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:17 MrCon wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:13 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:12 Appendix wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:48 Yello wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:44 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:43 Elem wrote:
[quote]LR thread illuminati skype group.

I KNOW YOUR SECRET.

invite plz


ohmygawd I need to join this group. I just hope the initiation ritual doesn't include german potato salad.


Let's just say it involves a lot of walnuts


theoretically if a female were to somehow gain access to the internet how would they join

Juliette is in here


+ Show Spoiler +
hence my sig

Listen to that in loop when you go to sleep.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mamSPxeLhPg


odam happy birthday mr con

must be an LR hero's dream to have the same birthday as tl.net

Sadly I am a lot older than TL :D


if you weren't, you'd have just gotten yourself banned


>.>


<.<




..is that true?
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
September 22 2012 22:23 GMT
#3739
On September 23 2012 07:23 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 07:21 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:20 MrCon wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:19 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:17 MrCon wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:13 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:12 Appendix wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:48 Yello wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:44 Bill Murray wrote:
[quote]
invite plz


ohmygawd I need to join this group. I just hope the initiation ritual doesn't include german potato salad.


Let's just say it involves a lot of walnuts


theoretically if a female were to somehow gain access to the internet how would they join

Juliette is in here


+ Show Spoiler +
hence my sig

Listen to that in loop when you go to sleep.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mamSPxeLhPg


odam happy birthday mr con

must be an LR hero's dream to have the same birthday as tl.net

Sadly I am a lot older than TL :D


if you weren't, you'd have just gotten yourself banned


>.>


<.<




..is that true?

only in 'murica I believe
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
September 22 2012 22:23 GMT
#3740
On September 23 2012 07:23 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 07:21 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:20 MrCon wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:19 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:17 MrCon wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:13 aRyuujin wrote:
On September 23 2012 07:12 Appendix wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:48 Yello wrote:
On September 23 2012 06:44 Bill Murray wrote:
[quote]
invite plz


ohmygawd I need to join this group. I just hope the initiation ritual doesn't include german potato salad.


Let's just say it involves a lot of walnuts


theoretically if a female were to somehow gain access to the internet how would they join

Juliette is in here


+ Show Spoiler +
hence my sig

Listen to that in loop when you go to sleep.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mamSPxeLhPg


odam happy birthday mr con

must be an LR hero's dream to have the same birthday as tl.net

Sadly I am a lot older than TL :D


if you weren't, you'd have just gotten yourself banned


>.>


<.<




..is that true?

yeah, if people reveal they're minors, they're banned iirc
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft507
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta86
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft551
PiGStarcraft507
RuFF_SC2 196
SpeCial 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1027
Hyuk 54
Leta 43
Bale 30
Noble 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
Counter-Strike
taco 578
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox726
C9.Mang0288
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor638
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 807
JimRising 553
Sick111
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick748
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo884
• Stunt325
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 14m
Online Event
7h 14m
FEL
12h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.