• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:36
CEST 21:36
KST 04:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9121 users

[Code S] RO32 Group H 2012 GSL Season 4 - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 83 Next
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 13 2012 09:11 GMT
#101
Oooooh, I got a sick question for Gumiho.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
September 13 2012 09:11 GMT
#102
On September 13 2012 18:06 Porcelina wrote:
This version deserves to die. In a fire.

I personnaly like it maybe more than the original.
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
September 13 2012 09:11 GMT
#103
Ran almost a minute late just for Vista =D
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
September 13 2012 09:11 GMT
#104
On September 13 2012 18:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Oooooh, I got a sick question for Gumiho.

My question for Polt:
Who are you?
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
September 13 2012 09:12 GMT
#105
On September 13 2012 18:09 Infernal Knight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 18:07 Porcelina wrote:
Gom player knows what's up! Killing my stream just before transitioning back to Hyuna from Psy.


By the way, I was reading the group previews at work today and near the beginning I came across the line that Life's ZvZ "must regress to the mean" and I thought 'Gee, that's an awfully British turn of phrase - let me check the author...'

:p


I can assure you that the person writing that is not British!
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
September 13 2012 09:12 GMT
#106
Where's all this Polt hype coming from? Did I miss something?

Heavily voted to win over GuMiho who all-killed SlayerS, the TL article says he's gonna sweep the group...I mean he's a great player, but I definitely don't favour him in this group. Someone elaborate!
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 13 2012 09:12 GMT
#107
On September 13 2012 18:11 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 18:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Oooooh, I got a sick question for Gumiho.

My question for Polt:
Who are you?


O_O will steal for sure
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
September 13 2012 09:12 GMT
#108
Actually someone should ask Polt a question about whether or not he knows that no one knows who he is.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
September 13 2012 09:12 GMT
#109
On September 13 2012 18:12 Ruscour wrote:
Where's all this Polt hype coming from? Did I miss something?

Heavily voted to win over GuMiho who all-killed SlayerS, the TL article says he's gonna sweep the group...I mean he's a great player, but I definitely don't favour him in this group. Someone elaborate!

TL article by fionn
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
September 13 2012 09:13 GMT
#110
Polt always looks so good in the intro.
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
September 13 2012 09:13 GMT
#111
On September 13 2012 18:12 Ruscour wrote:
Where's all this Polt hype coming from? Did I miss something?

Heavily voted to win over GuMiho who all-killed SlayerS, the TL article says he's gonna sweep the group...I mean he's a great player, but I definitely don't favour him in this group. Someone elaborate!


Check author of preview.

Sometimes you have to stick to your guns!
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
September 13 2012 09:13 GMT
#112
Need to ask Polt if he ever got a Championship pin.
Infernal Knight
Profile Joined July 2012
United States557 Posts
September 13 2012 09:13 GMT
#113
On September 13 2012 18:12 Porcelina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 18:09 Infernal Knight wrote:
On September 13 2012 18:07 Porcelina wrote:
Gom player knows what's up! Killing my stream just before transitioning back to Hyuna from Psy.


By the way, I was reading the group previews at work today and near the beginning I came across the line that Life's ZvZ "must regress to the mean" and I thought 'Gee, that's an awfully British turn of phrase - let me check the author...'

:p


I can assure you that the person writing that is not British!


Are you not from England? I know the question of where in the UK you're from can be a touchy one, but I had thought that Scotland and Wales were actually listed as different locations in the TL bar thingy.

In any case, it didn't sound very American.
"It's like you were running away from bears, except that the bears have the power to make forcefields." - QxC
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 13 2012 09:13 GMT
#114
On September 13 2012 18:12 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 18:12 Ruscour wrote:
Where's all this Polt hype coming from? Did I miss something?

Heavily voted to win over GuMiho who all-killed SlayerS, the TL article says he's gonna sweep the group...I mean he's a great player, but I definitely don't favour him in this group. Someone elaborate!

TL article by fionn


Oooooooooooh, alright I get it.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
September 13 2012 09:14 GMT
#115
On September 13 2012 18:13 Infernal Knight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 18:12 Porcelina wrote:
On September 13 2012 18:09 Infernal Knight wrote:
On September 13 2012 18:07 Porcelina wrote:
Gom player knows what's up! Killing my stream just before transitioning back to Hyuna from Psy.


By the way, I was reading the group previews at work today and near the beginning I came across the line that Life's ZvZ "must regress to the mean" and I thought 'Gee, that's an awfully British turn of phrase - let me check the author...'

:p


I can assure you that the person writing that is not British!


Are you not from England? I know the question of where in the UK you're from can be a touchy one, but I had thought that Scotland and Wales were actually listed as different locations in the TL bar thingy.

In any case, it didn't sound very American.


fionn also wrote stuff
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Brandish
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States339 Posts
September 13 2012 09:14 GMT
#116
its bomber time :D
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
September 13 2012 09:15 GMT
#117
On September 13 2012 18:13 Infernal Knight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 18:12 Porcelina wrote:
On September 13 2012 18:09 Infernal Knight wrote:
On September 13 2012 18:07 Porcelina wrote:
Gom player knows what's up! Killing my stream just before transitioning back to Hyuna from Psy.


By the way, I was reading the group previews at work today and near the beginning I came across the line that Life's ZvZ "must regress to the mean" and I thought 'Gee, that's an awfully British turn of phrase - let me check the author...'

:p


I can assure you that the person writing that is not British!


Are you not from England? I know the question of where in the UK you're from can be a touchy one, but I had thought that Scotland and Wales were actually listed as different locations in the TL bar thingy.

In any case, it didn't sound very American.


I merely live in England, neither English, Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish though.

In fact, have lived in the US far longer than I have lived in England, but myeah.
Infernal Knight
Profile Joined July 2012
United States557 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-13 09:16:00
September 13 2012 09:15 GMT
#118
On September 13 2012 18:14 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 18:13 Infernal Knight wrote:
On September 13 2012 18:12 Porcelina wrote:
On September 13 2012 18:09 Infernal Knight wrote:
On September 13 2012 18:07 Porcelina wrote:
Gom player knows what's up! Killing my stream just before transitioning back to Hyuna from Psy.


By the way, I was reading the group previews at work today and near the beginning I came across the line that Life's ZvZ "must regress to the mean" and I thought 'Gee, that's an awfully British turn of phrase - let me check the author...'

:p


I can assure you that the person writing that is not British!


Are you not from England? I know the question of where in the UK you're from can be a touchy one, but I had thought that Scotland and Wales were actually listed as different locations in the TL bar thingy.

In any case, it didn't sound very American.


fionn also wrote stuff


My mistake was I said 'preview' instead of 'recap'. The line appeared in the recap.

Egg on mah face.

EDIT: Unless I'm just completely misunderstanding what's being said, in which case I give up and slink off in shame. :p
"It's like you were running away from bears, except that the bears have the power to make forcefields." - QxC
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
September 13 2012 09:15 GMT
#119
On September 13 2012 18:14 Brandish wrote:
its bomber time :D


One can only hope.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
September 13 2012 09:16 GMT
#120
On September 13 2012 18:15 Hall0wed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 18:14 Brandish wrote:
its bomber time :D


One can only hope.


I would so love to see Bomber live up to his potential.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 83 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 657
JuggernautJason54
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16992
Rush 123
Dewaltoss 112
Sexy 29
Bale 11
Dota 2
qojqva2106
monkeys_forever220
Counter-Strike
fl0m1433
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1928
crisheroes1163
Liquid`Hasu853
Other Games
summit1g4358
Grubby3604
FrodaN713
Beastyqt650
shahzam405
byalli244
ArmadaUGS175
C9.Mang0163
KnowMe161
UpATreeSC112
Mew2King72
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream113
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 27
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie893
• WagamamaTV270
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 24m
Stellar Fest
17h 24m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.