• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:44
CEST 13:44
KST 20:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12530 users

[IPTL] ROOT Gaming v LighT - Qualifying Round - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 04 2012 22:52 GMT
#21
On September 05 2012 07:47 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 07:36 Walnuts wrote:
On September 05 2012 07:24 Torte de Lini wrote:
I saw the first matches.
Check them out, they will blow your fucking mind. I swear to God.

Uhhh, now I really want to watch, but I have sooooo much homework........


You need to, it was pretty damn epic.
It's only for a small bit of time.

Suddenly I have the urge to ignore my homework for this.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
September 04 2012 22:54 GMT
#22
On September 05 2012 07:52 TehTemplar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 07:47 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 05 2012 07:36 Walnuts wrote:
On September 05 2012 07:24 Torte de Lini wrote:
I saw the first matches.
Check them out, they will blow your fucking mind. I swear to God.

Uhhh, now I really want to watch, but I have sooooo much homework........


You need to, it was pretty damn epic.
It's only for a small bit of time.

Suddenly I have the urge to ignore my homework for this.


It's (probably) your first day back at school bud, homework can wait. You should be fraternizing with some co-eds or watching starcraft this afternoon.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 22:57:00
September 04 2012 22:56 GMT
#23
On September 05 2012 07:54 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 07:52 TehTemplar wrote:
On September 05 2012 07:47 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 05 2012 07:36 Walnuts wrote:
On September 05 2012 07:24 Torte de Lini wrote:
I saw the first matches.
Check them out, they will blow your fucking mind. I swear to God.

Uhhh, now I really want to watch, but I have sooooo much homework........


You need to, it was pretty damn epic.
It's only for a small bit of time.

Suddenly I have the urge to ignore my homework for this.


It's (probably) your first day back at school bud, homework can wait. You should be fraternizing with some co-eds or watching starcraft this afternoon.

Actually I'm 2 weeks into school. (High school )
Still...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 04 2012 22:57 GMT
#24
Good Luck Light!
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
September 04 2012 23:01 GMT
#25
It's Iefnaij not Lefnaij o.o reverse of Jian Fei
DonGrisu
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria697 Posts
September 04 2012 23:11 GMT
#26
stream...?
Fnatic 4 Ever...!!
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
September 04 2012 23:13 GMT
#27
On September 05 2012 07:56 TehTemplar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 07:54 TheDougler wrote:
On September 05 2012 07:52 TehTemplar wrote:
On September 05 2012 07:47 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 05 2012 07:36 Walnuts wrote:
On September 05 2012 07:24 Torte de Lini wrote:
I saw the first matches.
Check them out, they will blow your fucking mind. I swear to God.

Uhhh, now I really want to watch, but I have sooooo much homework........


You need to, it was pretty damn epic.
It's only for a small bit of time.

Suddenly I have the urge to ignore my homework for this.


It's (probably) your first day back at school bud, homework can wait. You should be fraternizing with some co-eds or watching starcraft this afternoon.

Actually I'm 2 weeks into school. (High school )
Still...



Good gravy American highschool is rough. Starting in mid-August!?

But indeed, highschool is over rated do well enough to get into the college/university you're going for and you'll be fine. In the meantime? MOAR STARCRAFT.

I jest of course. Plus it's not like this match in the ametuer bracket is gonna be particularly important in the grand scheme of things.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 23:14:41
September 04 2012 23:14 GMT
#28
On September 05 2012 08:13 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 07:56 TehTemplar wrote:
On September 05 2012 07:54 TheDougler wrote:
On September 05 2012 07:52 TehTemplar wrote:
On September 05 2012 07:47 Torte de Lini wrote:
On September 05 2012 07:36 Walnuts wrote:
On September 05 2012 07:24 Torte de Lini wrote:
I saw the first matches.
Check them out, they will blow your fucking mind. I swear to God.

Uhhh, now I really want to watch, but I have sooooo much homework........


You need to, it was pretty damn epic.
It's only for a small bit of time.

Suddenly I have the urge to ignore my homework for this.


It's (probably) your first day back at school bud, homework can wait. You should be fraternizing with some co-eds or watching starcraft this afternoon.

Actually I'm 2 weeks into school. (High school )
Still...



Good gravy American highschool is rough. Starting in mid-August!?

But indeed, highschool is over rated do well enough to get into the college/university you're going for and you'll be fine. In the meantime? MOAR STARCRAFT.

I jest of course. Plus it's not like this match in the ametuer bracket is gonna be particularly important in the grand scheme of things.

Who needs school when you got ESPORTS!?
It even has some good old high school style drama with root today.
Glorious SEA doto
DinosaurJones
Profile Joined February 2012
United States1000 Posts
September 04 2012 23:16 GMT
#29
Anyone else not getting sound on stream?
Edahspmal
Profile Joined October 2010
United States156 Posts
September 04 2012 23:17 GMT
#30
On September 05 2012 08:16 DinosaurJones wrote:
Anyone else not getting sound on stream?

I wasn't either, but now I'm getting no stream at all
IGNProLeague
Profile Joined April 2011
1184 Posts
September 04 2012 23:21 GMT
#31
Hi guys, Joshy here. I called in to let them know there was no sound and they decided to restart from the beginning of Game 1. =) Check it here: http://www.twitch.tv/ignproleague
RaNgeD
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States733 Posts
September 04 2012 23:22 GMT
#32
I love players from both <3. But i'm rooting for LighT, cuz dem my homies.
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:7
DinosaurJones
Profile Joined February 2012
United States1000 Posts
September 04 2012 23:28 GMT
#33
On September 05 2012 08:21 IGNProLeague wrote:
Hi guys, Joshy here. I called in to let them know there was no sound and they decided to restart from the beginning of Game 1. =) Check it here: http://www.twitch.tv/ignproleague


Thanks Joshy!
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
September 04 2012 23:30 GMT
#34
what a weird game one. the restart of stream was good for me able to see it all now
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
September 04 2012 23:41 GMT
#35
Jesus Slush, how on earth did you clump that badly?
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
September 04 2012 23:48 GMT
#36
slush OP <3
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
September 04 2012 23:49 GMT
#37
And PvZ continues to be entirely hinged on vortexes That game shifted twice - both times entirely due to vortexes, and both times it wasn't very fun to watch.
Ender2701
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States581 Posts
September 05 2012 00:01 GMT
#38
Sson has a ton of holes in his play. It seems he's not used to having to constantly be looking at his army yet, really confusing play from him with some bad army control.
StarscreamG1
Profile Joined February 2011
Portugal1653 Posts
September 05 2012 00:02 GMT
#39
On September 05 2012 08:49 Swords wrote:
And PvZ continues to be entirely hinged on vortexes That game shifted twice - both times entirely due to vortexes, and both times it wasn't very fun to watch.

Yeah, at least we'll say goodbye to MS cloak and hello to Tempest. We'll get a more normal late PvZ.
hooahah
Profile Joined October 2011
3752 Posts
September 05 2012 00:02 GMT
#40
Sson making some ebarassing mistakes

he had this game won...
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings110
CranKy Ducklings SOOP32
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko270
ProTech127
SHIN 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25735
Hyuk 1277
Shuttle 1102
Bisu 1064
Mind 867
Larva 317
firebathero 272
Mini 264
Soma 189
EffOrt 170
[ Show more ]
Last 133
Leta 123
ZerO 91
Zeus 79
Pusan 76
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 56
sorry 38
PianO 36
Sexy 36
Killer 33
Bale 29
Trap 28
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
hero 23
yabsab 14
Noble 12
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Dendi943
XcaliburYe606
XaKoH 370
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1527
Other Games
gofns35237
singsing2431
B2W.Neo824
crisheroes281
Happy198
DeMusliM178
OGKoka 167
Mew2King119
Livibee100
ArmadaUGS64
ZerO(Twitch)6
ToD4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8132
League of Legends
• Jankos1688
Other Games
• WagamamaTV169
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 16m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.