• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:16
CEST 05:16
KST 12:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8365 users

[IPTL] Isurus vs Rip ZeeZ - Amateur Ro32 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Kamwah
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom724 Posts
August 16 2012 01:32 GMT
#61
On August 16 2012 10:16 Dexington wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2012 10:13 Kamwah wrote:
Joshy never hearing of the reaper drop build. lmao.


Isn't he more interested in LoL now?


Pretty sure you're correct which is why I wonder the reason IPL keep bringing him in instead of finding someone new.

I remember they recruited some community casters a while back but I haven't heard of them for ages, I don't think they was met with a positive response.

I will add though atleast Joshy doesn't add all that stupid hype that a lot of casters do. He's just a simple play by play caster even if his knowledge is lower than average.
Learn to count with CatsPajamas!
Jimmeh
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom908 Posts
August 16 2012 01:36 GMT
#62
ggs all. rip zeez no bm plz.

Thanks all for tuning in! Hope we ripped zeez enough for you to enjoy.
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4560 Posts
August 16 2012 01:38 GMT
#63
On August 16 2012 10:36 Jimmeh wrote:
ggs all. rip zeez no bm plz.

Thanks all for tuning in! Hope we ripped zeez enough for you to enjoy.

aw u sek carnts
well done brother.
hi. big fan.
LemonyTang
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom437 Posts
August 16 2012 01:39 GMT
#64
Yeah, gg all, I hope that the majority of viewers were able to enjoy the games and I really have to thank IPL a lot for reaching out and inviting smaller teams like us to take part in such a prestigious league. We fell today but zeez will be back, thanks to everyone who ripped zeez with us in the chat and we promise to show great games in the future.
Mvp #1
Ostaf
Profile Joined June 2011
6 Posts
August 16 2012 01:44 GMT
#65
gg, gg, rip zeez
Poetry
Profile Joined April 2011
United States105 Posts
August 16 2012 02:21 GMT
#66
ggs and rip zeez. as Lemony said though my SC2 just randomly crashed to desktop right as the overlords flew over my base so I never got to die with honor...
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
August 16 2012 02:24 GMT
#67
On August 16 2012 10:39 LemonyTang wrote:
Yeah, gg all, I hope that the majority of viewers were able to enjoy the games and I really have to thank IPL a lot for reaching out and inviting smaller teams like us to take part in such a prestigious league. We fell today but zeez will be back, thanks to everyone who ripped zeez with us in the chat and we promise to show great games in the future.


You guys almost made them bring out Capoch, very well done for a group of guys I hadn't heard of. Especially impressed with Jimmeh
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
Jimmeh
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom908 Posts
August 16 2012 02:36 GMT
#68
On August 16 2012 11:24 Dexington wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2012 10:39 LemonyTang wrote:
Yeah, gg all, I hope that the majority of viewers were able to enjoy the games and I really have to thank IPL a lot for reaching out and inviting smaller teams like us to take part in such a prestigious league. We fell today but zeez will be back, thanks to everyone who ripped zeez with us in the chat and we promise to show great games in the future.


You guys almost made them bring out Capoch, very well done for a group of guys I hadn't heard of. Especially impressed with Jimmeh


Thanks a lot for the kind words!
IGNProLeague
Profile Joined April 2011
1184 Posts
August 16 2012 02:39 GMT
#69
On August 16 2012 10:32 Kamwah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2012 10:16 Dexington wrote:
On August 16 2012 10:13 Kamwah wrote:
Joshy never hearing of the reaper drop build. lmao.


Isn't he more interested in LoL now?


Pretty sure you're correct which is why I wonder the reason IPL keep bringing him in instead of finding someone new.

I remember they recruited some community casters a while back but I haven't heard of them for ages, I don't think they was met with a positive response.

I will add though atleast Joshy doesn't add all that stupid hype that a lot of casters do. He's just a simple play by play caster even if his knowledge is lower than average.

Joshy here. While I did transition my own channel to mostly League of Legends, I have been working on SC2 every single day at IPL since I got here last June. I love both games but I can't justify casting SC2 outside of work with the few hours I have each night. To be honest, I really don't make many videos at all right now on AskJoshy due to lack of time. That's exactly why I am actually thrilled to be casting regularly again for IPL and I hope that you guys, the viewers, will bear with me while I regain my casting abilities. The more I cast and regain familiarity with the game, the better I'll be! Once HotS arrives I'll be learning it along with everyone else and I am excited for it.
cosine
Profile Joined September 2011
313 Posts
August 16 2012 07:53 GMT
#70
ggs rip zeez, lot of manner goings on there. hope to see more of them in the future rip zeez.
mhobbit
Profile Joined June 2011
Chile10 Posts
August 17 2012 02:24 GMT
#71
GG Isurus Fighting!
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft465
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft481
PiGStarcraft465
RuFF_SC2 186
SpeCial 41
PiLiPiLi 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1432
White-Ra 179
Hyuk 47
Noble 35
Bale 31
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 582
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox731
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor645
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 470
C9.Mang0324
Sick85
ViBE68
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo717
• Stunt215
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 44m
Online Event
7h 44m
FEL
12h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.