• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:41
CEST 23:41
KST 06:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7329 users

[IPL] TAC3: StarTale vs Prime LR6 (Day 43) - Page 24

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next All
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
July 27 2012 02:00 GMT
#461
On July 27 2012 10:58 IGNProLeague wrote:
Rebroadcast is on now!

Also, sorry to the folks who didn't enjoy my casting today. I'm the back-up, I work full time on the social stuff haha. I might be back in better shape for HotS though.

-Joshy

I though you did fine, it was perfectly listenable, and thb thats all I expect from a caster thats not Artosis or Apollo.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
July 27 2012 02:03 GMT
#462
On July 27 2012 10:58 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 10:43 Bagration wrote:
On July 27 2012 10:40 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 27 2012 10:34 Alryk wrote:
Gogo startale! I like them more than Prime, haha.

NOW, Liquid fighting! They will be really impressive if they can take down ST.

Dude Liquid took down MVP. I don't think there's a team out there that they can't beat now

I'm not saying they're so amazing that they'll never lose but I'm saying that Liquid can take on anyone


Liquid is definitely the underdog, but I would like to see them win

+ Show Spoiler +
because as a die-hard Slayers fan, beating Liquid is probably going to be a lot easier than beating Startale! Easier path to the finals and for our revenge match against IM! Oh god, I'm so opportunistic and Machiavellian!

LOL! *low toned wise voice* "The fanboyism is strong with this one..."


That's quite an understatement. My condition is terminal
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
July 27 2012 02:12 GMT
#463
If Liquid advertises this one like they did for MVP, they win. If they don't, Startale wins.

User was warned for this post

User was banned for this post.
MasterKang
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1373 Posts
July 27 2012 02:15 GMT
#464
JUSTICE
Players: MMA, Boxer, Ryung, Life, TaeJa, Squirtle, Brown, Dark,
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
July 27 2012 02:15 GMT
#465
On July 27 2012 11:12 polyphonyEX wrote:
If Liquid advertises this one like they did for MVP, they win. If they don't, Startale wins.


-_- Liquid doesn't do that. Most of the people that update the liquid stuff don't know about results that haven't aired yet.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Apollo_Shards
Profile Joined February 2011
1210 Posts
July 27 2012 02:18 GMT
#466
On July 27 2012 11:15 Hall0wed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 11:12 polyphonyEX wrote:
If Liquid advertises this one like they did for MVP, they win. If they don't, Startale wins.


-_- Liquid doesn't do that. Most of the people that update the liquid stuff don't know about results that haven't aired yet.


I can usually tell from the enthusiasm from the tweets though. Especially for the Tajea all kill they were all going nuts before and during the games, even though it looked like certain defeat.
Jaedong, sOs, avilo, MaSa, Oprah
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 27 2012 02:18 GMT
#467
On July 27 2012 11:12 polyphonyEX wrote:
If Liquid advertises this one like they did for MVP, they win. If they don't, Startale wins.

From yesterday's thread
On July 26 2012 10:01 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
This speculation on whether or not we win based on tweeting is really annoying. I guarantee you there is nothing there to be found, ever. Tree-hugger our news writer has the specific task to hype up matches for certain leagues (IPLTAC3 clearly being one of them) with a newsthread on www.teamliquidpro.com and a thread on reddit. This will always happen regardless of our result. You can look back for like the past 20 or whatever team matches we have played (long period) and they will all have been hyped up win or lose.

As for the twitter that is typically done by someone who has not seen our matches. The majority of the time you see our twitter being active during such a match it is simply because someone available to do that job happened to be watching. Since he has no idea on whether we win or lose it is meaningless to speculate what the result will be based on twitter activity.

I take a lot of pride in doing things the right way and I will never tell a guy not to promote a match because we lost. If promotion is lacking it is for other reasons. If this lines up with a loss, so be it, but that is just going to be random chance.

I don't think anything else needs to be said.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
July 27 2012 02:23 GMT
#468
On July 27 2012 11:18 Apollo_Shards wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 11:15 Hall0wed wrote:
On July 27 2012 11:12 polyphonyEX wrote:
If Liquid advertises this one like they did for MVP, they win. If they don't, Startale wins.


-_- Liquid doesn't do that. Most of the people that update the liquid stuff don't know about results that haven't aired yet.


I can usually tell from the enthusiasm from the tweets though. Especially for the Tajea all kill they were all going nuts before and during the games, even though it looked like certain defeat.

Fatalism doesn't do anyone any favors. In whatever I write for TL, I try to be upbeat until it really is over. Also, we always try to make sure we have someone who does not know the result doing the tweets.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-27 02:36:13
July 27 2012 02:34 GMT
#469
Listen you idiots, we dont let people who know the results tweet about the games. Watch the games or dont. Read the twitter or dont.



Chargelot
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
2275 Posts
July 27 2012 02:46 GMT
#470
lol that video. Kennigit is my hero.
if (post == "stupid") { document.getElementById('post').style.display = 'none'; }
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
July 27 2012 02:46 GMT
#471
On July 27 2012 11:00 MCDayC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 10:58 IGNProLeague wrote:
Rebroadcast is on now!

Also, sorry to the folks who didn't enjoy my casting today. I'm the back-up, I work full time on the social stuff haha. I might be back in better shape for HotS though.

-Joshy

I though you did fine, it was perfectly listenable, and thb thats all I expect from a caster thats not Artosis or Apollo.

I couldn't have said it better myself.
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-27 02:50:27
July 27 2012 02:48 GMT
#472
On July 27 2012 11:15 MasterKang wrote:
JUSTICE

only took STQ about 5 tries

about time they had a little 'justice'
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
July 27 2012 02:50 GMT
#473
Kenningit holding it down in boss-mode two days in a row
¯\_(シ)_/¯
Apollo_Shards
Profile Joined February 2011
1210 Posts
July 27 2012 02:59 GMT
#474
On July 27 2012 11:23 tree.hugger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 11:18 Apollo_Shards wrote:
On July 27 2012 11:15 Hall0wed wrote:
On July 27 2012 11:12 polyphonyEX wrote:
If Liquid advertises this one like they did for MVP, they win. If they don't, Startale wins.


-_- Liquid doesn't do that. Most of the people that update the liquid stuff don't know about results that haven't aired yet.


I can usually tell from the enthusiasm from the tweets though. Especially for the Tajea all kill they were all going nuts before and during the games, even though it looked like certain defeat.

Fatalism doesn't do anyone any favors. In whatever I write for TL, I try to be upbeat until it really is over. Also, we always try to make sure we have someone who does not know the result doing the tweets.


I kind of got this feeling from the tweets from Prime v TL. But okay thank you for the information and good luck v Startale!


And Kennigit, that well thought out post made me see the error of my ways. Next time you could be a bit more politer and explain like treehugger did instead of calling people idiots and then posting that 6 second video.
Jaedong, sOs, avilo, MaSa, Oprah
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
July 27 2012 03:08 GMT
#475
go Bomber
#TeamBuLba
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-27 03:16:56
July 27 2012 03:14 GMT
#476
I will not be a rude asshole and argue incessantly with other TL posters, and I'll let the people being questioned answer and respond to the comments
¯\_(シ)_/¯
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
July 27 2012 03:41 GMT
#477
A great day for Startale. I hope they celebrated after winning. I hope this helps them in terms of their confidence in team leagues. Prime was their biggest demon to be slain.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
July 27 2012 03:44 GMT
#478
I echo a lot of others in the thread, I think Startale v. Liquid is going to be a great match, both teams seem to be on an upswing. I'm eager to see how Startale handles Taeja.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
July 27 2012 04:13 GMT
#479
Ah man, sometimes I think Hack is the best terran on ST and then he loses and Bomber plays great.

Then I think Bomber is the best on ST and he loses to someone average in a qualifier and Hack makes it through.

As a side note: good to see Curious starting to stack up more results. I've underestimated him for far too long, I actually want to see him finally make a run people will get hyped about.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
noddy
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom927 Posts
July 27 2012 09:43 GMT
#480
On July 27 2012 11:15 MasterKang wrote:
JUSTICE


Well I guess when you get raped by a team 5 times you're bound to win one time!
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
JuggernautJason84
ViBE21
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 221
Dewaltoss 93
Hyuk 68
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm25
League of Legends
Doublelift2963
Counter-Strike
Fnx 839
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5581
Khaldor867
Liquid`Hasu804
Other Games
summit1g7740
FrodaN2005
shahzam455
KnowMe287
C9.Mang0142
ArmadaUGS113
UpATreeSC113
Trikslyr51
ZombieGrub46
PPMD39
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH349
• davetesta3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21271
Other Games
• imaqtpie938
• Shiphtur222
Upcoming Events
OSC
19m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 19m
Online Event
13h 19m
FEL
18h 19m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 19m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.