![[image loading]](http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg738/scaled.php?tn=0&server=738&filename=i9hq.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640)
![[image loading]](http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg818/scaled.php?server=818&filename=imseed6.gif&res=landing)
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
![]() ![]() | ||
|
smallerk
897 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On July 17 2012 17:32 smallerk wrote: DRG vs MC is the finals imo, neither seed or byun really have a chance Watch one of them Jjakji their way to winning it It's totally possible. | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On July 17 2012 17:32 smallerk wrote: DRG vs MC is the finals imo, neither seed or byun really have a chance byun and seed can and will definitely put up a fight and can take it for sure. seed and mc is pvp haha seed just beat symbol from 2-0 down, he'll play against drg well too (especially seeing as how drg lost to hero and went 3-2 against nani) byun has an extremely solid tvz (3-0 nestea and great play vs symbol - just read the LR for OSL haha) byun also has the strongest tvp of all GSL leagues, going like 13-2 in gsl matches lol. he's probably even favoured against MC | ||
|
KiNGxXx
7928 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Serinox
Germany5224 Posts
| ||
|
SilSol
Sweden2744 Posts
| ||
|
nihlon
Sweden5581 Posts
| ||
|
WArped
United Kingdom4845 Posts
| ||
|
MrMercuG
Netherlands2389 Posts
| ||
|
jkang
United States404 Posts
On July 17 2012 18:08 KiNGxXx wrote: ![]() Where is this from? | ||
|
bittman
Australia8759 Posts
![]() | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
bittman
Australia8759 Posts
On July 17 2012 22:03 opterown wrote: done ^^ Will shout you a beer one day =D | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
bittman
Australia8759 Posts
On July 17 2012 22:16 DarkLordOlli wrote: I can't emphasize enough how much we need a PvP finals. Justice must be done. Can we wait until PvP is a better MU? I mean, I know it's grown but every time I think PvP finals I shudder at Tassadar v Puzzle Code A finals. So many 4 gates. Yes it's come a long way since then, but still...*shudders*... | ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
On July 17 2012 22:18 bittman wrote: Show nested quote + On July 17 2012 22:16 DarkLordOlli wrote: I can't emphasize enough how much we need a PvP finals. Justice must be done. Can we wait until PvP is a better MU? I mean, I know it's grown but every time I think PvP finals I shudder at Tassadar v Puzzle Code A finals. So many 4 gates. Yes it's come a long way since then, but still...*shudders*... collosus vs collosus wars isnt better T.T | ||
|
Moofadoobada
United States266 Posts
| ||
|
Nekovivie
United Kingdom2599 Posts
Got beaten pretty convincingly by Stephano, and I would consider DRG in form to be better than Stephano. Ah well... The other game could go either way I think. Would be nice to have Prime in the final so I'll root for ByuN. | ||
|
Wingblade
United States1806 Posts
On July 17 2012 22:18 bittman wrote: Show nested quote + On July 17 2012 22:16 DarkLordOlli wrote: I can't emphasize enough how much we need a PvP finals. Justice must be done. Can we wait until PvP is a better MU? I mean, I know it's grown but every time I think PvP finals I shudder at Tassadar v Puzzle Code A finals. So many 4 gates. Yes it's come a long way since then, but still...*shudders*... It's not the "excitement" of PvP, it's all about the fact that there have been TvT finals since the dawn of time, and the balancing act needs to be done. Which I like. Plus seed and MC will win anyways. | ||
| ||
|
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|