• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:20
CEST 07:20
KST 14:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9753 users

[Code S] RO32 Group F GSL 2012 Season 3 - Page 39

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 144 Next
dreamseller
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
Australia914 Posts
June 19 2012 10:15 GMT
#761
excited to see MKP v yugioh
PGtour admin
michielbrands
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1146 Posts
June 19 2012 10:16 GMT
#762
mass carriers with mothership is np against that army...... but getting it as fast as the zerg deathball is a completly different story
- me (L) competitive gaming -
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
June 19 2012 10:16 GMT
#763
On June 19 2012 19:08 anonymitylol wrote:


Song from that Learn Korean, if anybody wants it!


Thanks for that. Like it.
Bashion
Profile Joined February 2011
Cook Islands2612 Posts
June 19 2012 10:16 GMT
#764
On June 19 2012 19:14 MegaFonzie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 19:11 HeroMystic wrote:
So any Toss has any idea how to take that?

The Sentry/Immortal obviously isn't going to work, but isn't that unit composition used to counter the Roach Max push?

I would assume you'd have to open Stargate to get harassment in, but it still leaves you quite vulnerable.


You can open exactly as Parting did that game because you get all the scouting information you need. I think psi storm is definitely an essential component to defeating a composition like Symbol's though


I think you also need a few archons mixed with storms. Not only after all storms were used.
I've got moves like Jagger
badcop
Profile Joined October 2010
United States176 Posts
June 19 2012 10:16 GMT
#765
gogogoo mkp hwaiting!!!~
Daray
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
6006 Posts
June 19 2012 10:16 GMT
#766
Free pizza again :O
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 19 2012 10:16 GMT
#767
On June 19 2012 19:14 asaed wrote:
Okay, so I tried looking this up, but couldn't find anything...

WHAT THE HECK is that Monsieur J "I hate you" commercial ABOUT? Specifically, what's with the snail? What's with him smiling and hating "you"? I know it's their new sponsor and that it's for facial care stuff for men, but WHAT DOES THIS COMMERCIAL MEAN? Is this some kind of Korean cultural thing that I'm not getting?

Looked it up on Google and couldn't find anything... anyone know??


The only way you can understand any perfume/cosmetic commercial is if you drink the stuff that they're advertising.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
June 19 2012 10:16 GMT
#768
More pizza for the nerds!
Loxley
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Netherlands2480 Posts
June 19 2012 10:16 GMT
#769
On June 19 2012 19:14 Strela wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 19:09 LittLeD wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:08 Strela wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:06 BoxingKangaroo wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:06 Chenz wrote:
I'm thinking late game PvZ is going to be heavily Z favored for a month. I don't think many protosses are able to counter that style at the moment.


Damn, I missed it. Summary of style?


Don't get harassed for 15 minutes then roll your opponent

Someone's a little cranky?

I just summarized the style for the guy, no need to make weird comments towards me.


It was a pretty cynical summary. Ofc you'll get reactions on it. If you just typed out the composition-basic engagement and added the no-harass nobody would have felt the need to comment on your post.

월요 날 재미있
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
June 19 2012 10:16 GMT
#770
On June 19 2012 19:13 SeinGalton wrote:
Fuck yeah, symbol figured out Neo-Sauron ZvP. I never thought this way of playing would have that much potential ... Symbol plays quite a bit different though, lots to learn there.


Stop linking to your own thread which was alreaady a rip off of an ancient thread. We got it. He got it all from you.
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Dundron2000
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden1140 Posts
June 19 2012 10:16 GMT
#771
i need pizza....
n.Die_Jaedong
asaed
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1412 Posts
June 19 2012 10:17 GMT
#772
On June 19 2012 19:15 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 19:14 asaed wrote:
Okay, so I tried looking this up, but couldn't find anything...

WHAT THE HECK is that Monsieur J "I hate you" commercial ABOUT? Specifically, what's with the snail? What's with him smiling and hating "you"? I know it's their new sponsor and that it's for facial care stuff for men, but WHAT DOES THIS COMMERCIAL MEAN? Is this some kind of Korean cultural thing that I'm not getting?

Looked it up on Google and couldn't find anything... anyone know??


You're trying to make sense of a perfume/facial lotion commercial. That shit is going to mess with your mind man..


lol, apparently... but I mean, we have some WEIRD commercials in the States (I'm in South Africa for the last couple months, and there's some weird stuff here on TV too), but nothing just plain MAKES NO SENSE?! I mean this commercial straight up makes ZERO sense... again, unless I am missing some kind of Korean cultural/language thing???
Galatians 2:20
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
June 19 2012 10:17 GMT
#773
I want Pizza T_T
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 19 2012 10:17 GMT
#774
On June 19 2012 19:16 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 19:14 asaed wrote:
Okay, so I tried looking this up, but couldn't find anything...

WHAT THE HECK is that Monsieur J "I hate you" commercial ABOUT? Specifically, what's with the snail? What's with him smiling and hating "you"? I know it's their new sponsor and that it's for facial care stuff for men, but WHAT DOES THIS COMMERCIAL MEAN? Is this some kind of Korean cultural thing that I'm not getting?

Looked it up on Google and couldn't find anything... anyone know??


The only way you can understand any perfume/cosmetic commercial is if you drink the stuff that they're advertising.

Oh hilarious.
I had a good night of sleep.
SeinGalton
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
South Africa387 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 10:18:11
June 19 2012 10:17 GMT
#775
On June 19 2012 19:14 TheSwamp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 19:13 SeinGalton wrote:
Fuck yeah, symbol figured out Neo-Sauron ZvP. I never thought this way of playing would have that much potential ... Symbol plays quite a bit different though, lots to learn there.


Self-promotion much?


I bought it on the credit I got for not naming the build after myself. ()
They're coming to get you, Barbara.
Bashion
Profile Joined February 2011
Cook Islands2612 Posts
June 19 2012 10:17 GMT
#776
Pizza again

Have you guys noticed that during pizza days the studio is always more packed?
I've got moves like Jagger
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
June 19 2012 10:17 GMT
#777
omg why do they do this to me -_-
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
June 19 2012 10:17 GMT
#778
On June 19 2012 19:17 asaed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 19:15 Fragile51 wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:14 asaed wrote:
Okay, so I tried looking this up, but couldn't find anything...

WHAT THE HECK is that Monsieur J "I hate you" commercial ABOUT? Specifically, what's with the snail? What's with him smiling and hating "you"? I know it's their new sponsor and that it's for facial care stuff for men, but WHAT DOES THIS COMMERCIAL MEAN? Is this some kind of Korean cultural thing that I'm not getting?

Looked it up on Google and couldn't find anything... anyone know??


You're trying to make sense of a perfume/facial lotion commercial. That shit is going to mess with your mind man..


lol, apparently... but I mean, we have some WEIRD commercials in the States (I'm in South Africa for the last couple months, and there's some weird stuff here on TV too), but nothing just plain MAKES NO SENSE?! I mean this commercial straight up makes ZERO sense... again, unless I am missing some kind of Korean cultural/language thing???


Stop using random caps oh my god
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
June 19 2012 10:17 GMT
#779
On June 19 2012 19:14 Corrosive wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 19:13 FakeDeath wrote:
On June 19 2012 19:08 eFonSG wrote:
I just dont get why people saw that as a good game? Both sides did nothing, then one 10 second fight ended the whole game.
"Oh man someone made ultras and banes and aclicked for two straight games? revolutionizing ZvP?" yeah right -.-



Seriously? Symbol Ultras+Banes is WAY WAY BETTER TO WATCH THAN Bls+Infestor.
Seeing how he engaged perfectly and had sick neural WHICH YOU ALMOST NEVER SEE IN COMPETITIVE GAME.
and you rarely see SICK creep spread in ZvP.


it's not hard to neural when the banelings killed all the ranged units instantly and the colossus couldnt move


How many times have you seen infestor neuraled 3 collosus in Code S?

People thought neural parasite was dead after the range nerf and people rarely uses it.

Play your best
aznball123
Profile Joined February 2012
2759 Posts
June 19 2012 10:17 GMT
#780
oh man that looks good
Mmm, what to watch.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 144 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2076
Snow 153
Bale 26
910 14
Noble 14
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1118
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1234
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7837
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft317
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS144
Maynarde140
Sick118
RuFF_SC295
Livibee66
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2195
League of Legends
• Lourlo1380
• Rush1018
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 40m
OSC
7h 40m
Stellar Fest
7h 40m
OSC
18h 40m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.