• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9513 users

[KSL] Grand Finals :: StarTale vs Prime - Page 51

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 Next
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
June 06 2012 01:48 GMT
#1001
MKP is a monster.
Moderatorlickypiddy
asdfOu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2089 Posts
June 06 2012 03:53 GMT
#1002
On June 05 2012 02:59 MONXY FIST wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 02:39 FabledIntegral wrote:
On June 05 2012 01:49 noddy wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:25 opterown wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:22 Dodgin wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:19 vnlegend wrote:
wow this is still going on. If you're that desperate for a win then of course, Parting won that one time. MKP still crushes Startale with ease whenever he wants to.


I agree MKP destroyed them today and that's all that matters, the GSTL finals doesn't mean anything anymore it was like 2 months ago. If Prime fans want a reason to say their team is better just point to today instead of then and no one is going to argue with you.

it wasn't really a teaaammm game though to be honest. lol.


Other members on Prime have shown just as well that they're better than pretty much anyone on ST. It's strange people are saying ST is the strongest team. I'd take MKP/Maru/Creator/BBBB over Bomber/Curious/Parting/Squirtle any day.


I'd say Creator is weaker than both Parting and Squirtle, while BBBB isn't that great in the first place. Prime's strength is in it'd trio of Terrans, MKP, Byun, and Maru. Creator is still pretty good don't get me wrong, but I'd say Parting and Squirtle top him easily.

I'm conflicted because MKP is my favorite player, I like Byun, Maru is showing so much potential, and Creator is averagely solid, but beyond that I don't think Prime's lineup is anymore deep than that. BBBB is super gimmicky imo, kinda JulyZerg esque, and while he can make it work he doesn't have that "solid" feeling to me, especially in the lategame.

While Startale has Parting and Squirtle, with Parting having sick PvT and Squirtle being arguably the best Protoss out there atm (I would say so, although I think Hero's PvZ is better). Curious is more solid than BBBB, Bomber is solid (although arguably inferior to the trio of Prime's Terrans), Virus and Hack are also quite solid, although neither are top either. I think I just see Startale with a really strong overall deep lineup, while Prime has a few star players that carry the weight of the rest of the team.

Maybe it's just me though, anyone else have similar opinions?


I think your not giving BBBB enough credit i think both him and Curious are around the same level and that is borderline code S player. However i agree with you that Parting and Squirtle are better then Creator and overall Startale has a deeper lineup.

Curious borderline code S? hes top 3 zerg without question
rip prime
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
June 06 2012 03:55 GMT
#1003
On June 06 2012 12:53 asdfOu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 02:59 MONXY FIST wrote:
On June 05 2012 02:39 FabledIntegral wrote:
On June 05 2012 01:49 noddy wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:25 opterown wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:22 Dodgin wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:19 vnlegend wrote:
wow this is still going on. If you're that desperate for a win then of course, Parting won that one time. MKP still crushes Startale with ease whenever he wants to.


I agree MKP destroyed them today and that's all that matters, the GSTL finals doesn't mean anything anymore it was like 2 months ago. If Prime fans want a reason to say their team is better just point to today instead of then and no one is going to argue with you.

it wasn't really a teaaammm game though to be honest. lol.


Other members on Prime have shown just as well that they're better than pretty much anyone on ST. It's strange people are saying ST is the strongest team. I'd take MKP/Maru/Creator/BBBB over Bomber/Curious/Parting/Squirtle any day.


I'd say Creator is weaker than both Parting and Squirtle, while BBBB isn't that great in the first place. Prime's strength is in it'd trio of Terrans, MKP, Byun, and Maru. Creator is still pretty good don't get me wrong, but I'd say Parting and Squirtle top him easily.

I'm conflicted because MKP is my favorite player, I like Byun, Maru is showing so much potential, and Creator is averagely solid, but beyond that I don't think Prime's lineup is anymore deep than that. BBBB is super gimmicky imo, kinda JulyZerg esque, and while he can make it work he doesn't have that "solid" feeling to me, especially in the lategame.

While Startale has Parting and Squirtle, with Parting having sick PvT and Squirtle being arguably the best Protoss out there atm (I would say so, although I think Hero's PvZ is better). Curious is more solid than BBBB, Bomber is solid (although arguably inferior to the trio of Prime's Terrans), Virus and Hack are also quite solid, although neither are top either. I think I just see Startale with a really strong overall deep lineup, while Prime has a few star players that carry the weight of the rest of the team.

Maybe it's just me though, anyone else have similar opinions?


I think your not giving BBBB enough credit i think both him and Curious are around the same level and that is borderline code S player. However i agree with you that Parting and Squirtle are better then Creator and overall Startale has a deeper lineup.

Curious borderline code S? hes top 3 zerg without question

curious derps a lot in code S and owns elsewhere usually, let's see how well he does this season
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
noddy
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom927 Posts
June 06 2012 20:49 GMT
#1004
On June 05 2012 02:39 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 01:49 noddy wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:25 opterown wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:22 Dodgin wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:19 vnlegend wrote:
wow this is still going on. If you're that desperate for a win then of course, Parting won that one time. MKP still crushes Startale with ease whenever he wants to.


I agree MKP destroyed them today and that's all that matters, the GSTL finals doesn't mean anything anymore it was like 2 months ago. If Prime fans want a reason to say their team is better just point to today instead of then and no one is going to argue with you.

it wasn't really a teaaammm game though to be honest. lol.


Other members on Prime have shown just as well that they're better than pretty much anyone on ST. It's strange people are saying ST is the strongest team. I'd take MKP/Maru/Creator/BBBB over Bomber/Curious/Parting/Squirtle any day.


I'd say Creator is weaker than both Parting and Squirtle, while BBBB isn't that great in the first place. Prime's strength is in it'd trio of Terrans, MKP, Byun, and Maru. Creator is still pretty good don't get me wrong, but I'd say Parting and Squirtle top him easily.

I'm conflicted because MKP is my favorite player, I like Byun, Maru is showing so much potential, and Creator is averagely solid, but beyond that I don't think Prime's lineup is anymore deep than that. BBBB is super gimmicky imo, kinda JulyZerg esque, and while he can make it work he doesn't have that "solid" feeling to me, especially in the lategame.

While Startale has Parting and Squirtle, with Parting having sick PvT and Squirtle being arguably the best Protoss out there atm (I would say so, although I think Hero's PvZ is better). Curious is more solid than BBBB, Bomber is solid (although arguably inferior to the trio of Prime's Terrans), Virus and Hack are also quite solid, although neither are top either. I think I just see Startale with a really strong overall deep lineup, while Prime has a few star players that carry the weight of the rest of the team.

Maybe it's just me though, anyone else have similar opinions?


I don't think Squirtle is anywhere near as good as people hype him to be. His games are usually filled with absolutely disgusting mistakes - which is why I am very grateful he did not win Code S. Imo him being in the finals was a bigger disgrace than Inca.
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-06 21:00:07
June 06 2012 20:58 GMT
#1005
On June 07 2012 05:49 noddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 02:39 FabledIntegral wrote:
On June 05 2012 01:49 noddy wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:25 opterown wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:22 Dodgin wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:19 vnlegend wrote:
wow this is still going on. If you're that desperate for a win then of course, Parting won that one time. MKP still crushes Startale with ease whenever he wants to.


I agree MKP destroyed them today and that's all that matters, the GSTL finals doesn't mean anything anymore it was like 2 months ago. If Prime fans want a reason to say their team is better just point to today instead of then and no one is going to argue with you.

it wasn't really a teaaammm game though to be honest. lol.


Other members on Prime have shown just as well that they're better than pretty much anyone on ST. It's strange people are saying ST is the strongest team. I'd take MKP/Maru/Creator/BBBB over Bomber/Curious/Parting/Squirtle any day.


I'd say Creator is weaker than both Parting and Squirtle, while BBBB isn't that great in the first place. Prime's strength is in it'd trio of Terrans, MKP, Byun, and Maru. Creator is still pretty good don't get me wrong, but I'd say Parting and Squirtle top him easily.

I'm conflicted because MKP is my favorite player, I like Byun, Maru is showing so much potential, and Creator is averagely solid, but beyond that I don't think Prime's lineup is anymore deep than that. BBBB is super gimmicky imo, kinda JulyZerg esque, and while he can make it work he doesn't have that "solid" feeling to me, especially in the lategame.

While Startale has Parting and Squirtle, with Parting having sick PvT and Squirtle being arguably the best Protoss out there atm (I would say so, although I think Hero's PvZ is better). Curious is more solid than BBBB, Bomber is solid (although arguably inferior to the trio of Prime's Terrans), Virus and Hack are also quite solid, although neither are top either. I think I just see Startale with a really strong overall deep lineup, while Prime has a few star players that carry the weight of the rest of the team.

Maybe it's just me though, anyone else have similar opinions?


I don't think Squirtle is anywhere near as good as people hype him to be. His games are usually filled with absolutely disgusting mistakes - which is why I am very grateful he did not win Code S. Imo him being in the finals was a bigger disgrace than Inca.

Goes 3-4 against 3 time champion MVP in the finals of the closest and most epic GSL finals to date and he's a bigger disgrace than InCa? Not to mention he easily tore apart HerO 3-0 to get there.

That's just stupid. Squirtle is top 2/3 protoss in the world easily.
NOOBALOPSE
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada802 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-06 21:05:15
June 06 2012 21:04 GMT
#1006
Lol most underrated toss = NaNiWa, even though I'm not a fan...
He (IMO) is certainly top 3 toss. EZLY
GreyKnight
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4720 Posts
June 06 2012 21:06 GMT
#1007
On June 07 2012 06:04 NOOBALOPSE wrote:
Lol most underrated toss = NaNiWa, even though I'm not a fan...
He (IMO) is certainly top 3 toss. EZLY


No maybe top foreigner toss
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
June 06 2012 21:43 GMT
#1008
On June 07 2012 05:49 noddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 02:39 FabledIntegral wrote:
On June 05 2012 01:49 noddy wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:25 opterown wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:22 Dodgin wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:19 vnlegend wrote:
wow this is still going on. If you're that desperate for a win then of course, Parting won that one time. MKP still crushes Startale with ease whenever he wants to.


I agree MKP destroyed them today and that's all that matters, the GSTL finals doesn't mean anything anymore it was like 2 months ago. If Prime fans want a reason to say their team is better just point to today instead of then and no one is going to argue with you.

it wasn't really a teaaammm game though to be honest. lol.


Other members on Prime have shown just as well that they're better than pretty much anyone on ST. It's strange people are saying ST is the strongest team. I'd take MKP/Maru/Creator/BBBB over Bomber/Curious/Parting/Squirtle any day.


I'd say Creator is weaker than both Parting and Squirtle, while BBBB isn't that great in the first place. Prime's strength is in it'd trio of Terrans, MKP, Byun, and Maru. Creator is still pretty good don't get me wrong, but I'd say Parting and Squirtle top him easily.

I'm conflicted because MKP is my favorite player, I like Byun, Maru is showing so much potential, and Creator is averagely solid, but beyond that I don't think Prime's lineup is anymore deep than that. BBBB is super gimmicky imo, kinda JulyZerg esque, and while he can make it work he doesn't have that "solid" feeling to me, especially in the lategame.

While Startale has Parting and Squirtle, with Parting having sick PvT and Squirtle being arguably the best Protoss out there atm (I would say so, although I think Hero's PvZ is better). Curious is more solid than BBBB, Bomber is solid (although arguably inferior to the trio of Prime's Terrans), Virus and Hack are also quite solid, although neither are top either. I think I just see Startale with a really strong overall deep lineup, while Prime has a few star players that carry the weight of the rest of the team.

Maybe it's just me though, anyone else have similar opinions?


I don't think Squirtle is anywhere near as good as people hype him to be. His games are usually filled with absolutely disgusting mistakes - which is why I am very grateful he did not win Code S. Imo him being in the finals was a bigger disgrace than Inca.

yeah even i believe squirtle is a top 5 toss... hmm
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Ahtiven
Profile Joined May 2009
Malaysia159 Posts
June 07 2012 03:15 GMT
#1009
Why didn't July play?
Life is a gift, don't waste it.
EchoZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Japan5041 Posts
June 07 2012 04:28 GMT
#1010
Wow MKP.
Dear Sixsmith...
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
June 07 2012 04:38 GMT
#1011
On June 06 2012 12:53 asdfOu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 02:59 MONXY FIST wrote:
On June 05 2012 02:39 FabledIntegral wrote:
On June 05 2012 01:49 noddy wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:25 opterown wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:22 Dodgin wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:19 vnlegend wrote:
wow this is still going on. If you're that desperate for a win then of course, Parting won that one time. MKP still crushes Startale with ease whenever he wants to.


I agree MKP destroyed them today and that's all that matters, the GSTL finals doesn't mean anything anymore it was like 2 months ago. If Prime fans want a reason to say their team is better just point to today instead of then and no one is going to argue with you.

it wasn't really a teaaammm game though to be honest. lol.


Other members on Prime have shown just as well that they're better than pretty much anyone on ST. It's strange people are saying ST is the strongest team. I'd take MKP/Maru/Creator/BBBB over Bomber/Curious/Parting/Squirtle any day.


I'd say Creator is weaker than both Parting and Squirtle, while BBBB isn't that great in the first place. Prime's strength is in it'd trio of Terrans, MKP, Byun, and Maru. Creator is still pretty good don't get me wrong, but I'd say Parting and Squirtle top him easily.

I'm conflicted because MKP is my favorite player, I like Byun, Maru is showing so much potential, and Creator is averagely solid, but beyond that I don't think Prime's lineup is anymore deep than that. BBBB is super gimmicky imo, kinda JulyZerg esque, and while he can make it work he doesn't have that "solid" feeling to me, especially in the lategame.

While Startale has Parting and Squirtle, with Parting having sick PvT and Squirtle being arguably the best Protoss out there atm (I would say so, although I think Hero's PvZ is better). Curious is more solid than BBBB, Bomber is solid (although arguably inferior to the trio of Prime's Terrans), Virus and Hack are also quite solid, although neither are top either. I think I just see Startale with a really strong overall deep lineup, while Prime has a few star players that carry the weight of the rest of the team.

Maybe it's just me though, anyone else have similar opinions?


I think your not giving BBBB enough credit i think both him and Curious are around the same level and that is borderline code S player. However i agree with you that Parting and Squirtle are better then Creator and overall Startale has a deeper lineup.

Curious borderline code S? hes top 3 zerg without question

Top 3 without question? I most certainly question that statement lol.



Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
June 07 2012 08:18 GMT
#1012
On June 07 2012 13:38 AxionSteel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2012 12:53 asdfOu wrote:
On June 05 2012 02:59 MONXY FIST wrote:
On June 05 2012 02:39 FabledIntegral wrote:
On June 05 2012 01:49 noddy wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:25 opterown wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:22 Dodgin wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:19 vnlegend wrote:
wow this is still going on. If you're that desperate for a win then of course, Parting won that one time. MKP still crushes Startale with ease whenever he wants to.


I agree MKP destroyed them today and that's all that matters, the GSTL finals doesn't mean anything anymore it was like 2 months ago. If Prime fans want a reason to say their team is better just point to today instead of then and no one is going to argue with you.

it wasn't really a teaaammm game though to be honest. lol.


Other members on Prime have shown just as well that they're better than pretty much anyone on ST. It's strange people are saying ST is the strongest team. I'd take MKP/Maru/Creator/BBBB over Bomber/Curious/Parting/Squirtle any day.


I'd say Creator is weaker than both Parting and Squirtle, while BBBB isn't that great in the first place. Prime's strength is in it'd trio of Terrans, MKP, Byun, and Maru. Creator is still pretty good don't get me wrong, but I'd say Parting and Squirtle top him easily.

I'm conflicted because MKP is my favorite player, I like Byun, Maru is showing so much potential, and Creator is averagely solid, but beyond that I don't think Prime's lineup is anymore deep than that. BBBB is super gimmicky imo, kinda JulyZerg esque, and while he can make it work he doesn't have that "solid" feeling to me, especially in the lategame.

While Startale has Parting and Squirtle, with Parting having sick PvT and Squirtle being arguably the best Protoss out there atm (I would say so, although I think Hero's PvZ is better). Curious is more solid than BBBB, Bomber is solid (although arguably inferior to the trio of Prime's Terrans), Virus and Hack are also quite solid, although neither are top either. I think I just see Startale with a really strong overall deep lineup, while Prime has a few star players that carry the weight of the rest of the team.

Maybe it's just me though, anyone else have similar opinions?


I think your not giving BBBB enough credit i think both him and Curious are around the same level and that is borderline code S player. However i agree with you that Parting and Squirtle are better then Creator and overall Startale has a deeper lineup.

Curious borderline code S? hes top 3 zerg without question

Top 3 without question? I most certainly question that statement lol.



Depends on whether you consider Symbol as one of the best, or just a good player on a lucky streak (which Curious once was).

NesTea and DongRaeGu have both proven multiple times that they're probably the two best Zergs, so it comes down to Leenock and Curious fighting for the 3rd spot. They both have extremely similar styles (and both dominate ZvT, but suck at ZvP), but I would say that Leenock has been proven to be more consistent with his results.
Liquipedia"Expert"
ZeroSC2
Profile Joined May 2012
Korea (South)668 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 08:47:21
June 07 2012 08:30 GMT
#1013
Top 5 Zergs

1) DongRaeGu
2) SymboL
3) Stephano
4) NesTea
5) Leenock

Life, viOlet, LosirA, Curious, ByuL, Moon, BBongBBong and a couple more are pretty close to Leenock, and any of them could easily make a breakthrough in the next couple of weeks.
Flash
Choboo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden2088 Posts
June 07 2012 09:04 GMT
#1014
On June 07 2012 17:30 ZeroSC2 wrote:
Top 5 Zergs

1) DongRaeGu
2) SymboL
3) Stephano
4) NesTea
5) Leenock

Life, viOlet, LosirA, Curious, ByuL, Moon, BBongBBong and a couple more are pretty close to Leenock, and any of them could easily make a breakthrough in the next couple of weeks.

Hold your horses man, just because Symbol got second at MLG Spring Arena 2, second at IronSquid, is on a 9-win streak in GSTL and qualified for code S in the recent month doesn't mean he's the second best zerg in the world.
SaSe fan club manager
Farone
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1219 Posts
June 07 2012 09:07 GMT
#1015
On June 07 2012 12:15 Ahtiven wrote:
Why didn't July play?


I guess you didn't saw his U&D matches
MC, Stephano, Ret, Jjakji, Grubby, Life, HerO, Scarlett, TaeJa
ZeroSC2
Profile Joined May 2012
Korea (South)668 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 09:08:18
June 07 2012 09:07 GMT
#1016
On June 07 2012 18:04 Choboo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 17:30 ZeroSC2 wrote:
Top 5 Zergs

1) DongRaeGu
2) SymboL
3) Stephano
4) NesTea
5) Leenock

Life, viOlet, LosirA, Curious, ByuL, Moon, BBongBBong and a couple more are pretty close to Leenock, and any of them could easily make a breakthrough in the next couple of weeks.

Hold your horses man, just because Symbol got second at MLG Spring Arena 2, second at IronSquid, is on a 9-win streak in GSTL and qualified for code S in the recent month doesn't mean he's the second best zerg in the world.


Jesus Christ, fuckin amazin !!!
Flash
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
June 07 2012 09:40 GMT
#1017
you've got to be kidding me... ;_; i would have loved startale to win, after what happened the last time they played, but damn... this sucks

what an all-kill though, congrats I guess
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
ShiNwave
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom41 Posts
June 07 2012 09:52 GMT
#1018
Like a Baws~ Enough said lol.
ShiNwave.944 @ Eu
MKPimba
Profile Joined April 2012
China18 Posts
June 07 2012 14:40 GMT
#1019
On June 05 2012 02:39 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 01:49 noddy wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:25 opterown wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:22 Dodgin wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:19 vnlegend wrote:
wow this is still going on. If you're that desperate for a win then of course, Parting won that one time. MKP still crushes Startale with ease whenever he wants to.


I agree MKP destroyed them today and that's all that matters, the GSTL finals doesn't mean anything anymore it was like 2 months ago. If Prime fans want a reason to say their team is better just point to today instead of then and no one is going to argue with you.

it wasn't really a teaaammm game though to be honest. lol.


Other members on Prime have shown just as well that they're better than pretty much anyone on ST. It's strange people are saying ST is the strongest team. I'd take MKP/Maru/Creator/BBBB over Bomber/Curious/Parting/Squirtle any day.


I'd say Creator is weaker than both Parting and Squirtle, while BBBB isn't that great in the first place. Prime's strength is in it'd trio of Terrans, MKP, Byun, and Maru. Creator is still pretty good don't get me wrong, but I'd say Parting and Squirtle top him easily.

I'm conflicted because MKP is my favorite player, I like Byun, Maru is showing so much potential, and Creator is averagely solid, but beyond that I don't think Prime's lineup is anymore deep than that. BBBB is super gimmicky imo, kinda JulyZerg esque, and while he can make it work he doesn't have that "solid" feeling to me, especially in the lategame.

While Startale has Parting and Squirtle, with Parting having sick PvT and Squirtle being arguably the best Protoss out there atm (I would say so, although I think Hero's PvZ is better). Curious is more solid than BBBB, Bomber is solid (although arguably inferior to the trio of Prime's Terrans), Virus and Hack are also quite solid, although neither are top either. I think I just see Startale with a really strong overall deep lineup, while Prime has a few star players that carry the weight of the rest of the team.

Maybe it's just me though, anyone else have similar opinions?

I agree with you that ST has a deeper lineup than Prime's,but Prime has several all-killers,such as creator , GKP and MKP,they may shine in a random rotation that is enough to take victories home.also,annyeong and classic are pretty strong players who can sniper some big names in specific games.Compare to July,B4 is more flexible,i think,although his ZVP goes wrong while facing armies from VR(matches aganist Genius lately)
MKP,GKP,BOMBER,MARU,DRG,RYUNG
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
June 07 2012 14:44 GMT
#1020
On June 07 2012 18:07 ZeroSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 18:04 Choboo wrote:
On June 07 2012 17:30 ZeroSC2 wrote:
Top 5 Zergs

1) DongRaeGu
2) SymboL
3) Stephano
4) NesTea
5) Leenock

Life, viOlet, LosirA, Curious, ByuL, Moon, BBongBBong and a couple more are pretty close to Leenock, and any of them could easily make a breakthrough in the next couple of weeks.

Hold your horses man, just because Symbol got second at MLG Spring Arena 2, second at IronSquid, is on a 9-win streak in GSTL and qualified for code S in the recent month doesn't mean he's the second best zerg in the world.


Jesus Christ, fuckin amazin !!!

Well MKP got 2 MLG wins in a row, dominated his up&down group and all-killed Startale (in this very event), people are still calling him overrated, what do you know ;D
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV397
Rex75
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko361
ProTech134
Rex 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32902
Hyuk 1200
Jaedong 928
actioN 572
Soma 466
Horang2 385
Soulkey 338
BeSt 320
Larva 296
Mini 268
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 259
Light 218
910 214
Stork 209
Last 176
Snow 144
Rush 138
ggaemo 103
Pusan 91
ZerO 73
Yoon 54
Mind 49
Killer 41
Mong 38
Creator 35
Shinee 33
hero 29
Bale 27
sorry 26
Sharp 26
Free 25
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7900
Dendi436
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1551
markeloff83
kRYSTAL_54
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2808
Khaldor1135
Other Games
gofns32021
singsing1621
B2W.Neo319
XBOCT318
DeMusliM276
Pyrionflax263
Mew2King66
byalli45
ArmadaUGS34
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 99
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH318
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1409
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h
The PondCast
22h
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.