• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9623 users

[KSL] Grand Finals :: StarTale vs Prime - Page 50

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 Next
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
June 04 2012 17:39 GMT
#981
On June 05 2012 01:49 noddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2012 10:25 opterown wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:22 Dodgin wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:19 vnlegend wrote:
wow this is still going on. If you're that desperate for a win then of course, Parting won that one time. MKP still crushes Startale with ease whenever he wants to.


I agree MKP destroyed them today and that's all that matters, the GSTL finals doesn't mean anything anymore it was like 2 months ago. If Prime fans want a reason to say their team is better just point to today instead of then and no one is going to argue with you.

it wasn't really a teaaammm game though to be honest. lol.


Other members on Prime have shown just as well that they're better than pretty much anyone on ST. It's strange people are saying ST is the strongest team. I'd take MKP/Maru/Creator/BBBB over Bomber/Curious/Parting/Squirtle any day.


I'd say Creator is weaker than both Parting and Squirtle, while BBBB isn't that great in the first place. Prime's strength is in it'd trio of Terrans, MKP, Byun, and Maru. Creator is still pretty good don't get me wrong, but I'd say Parting and Squirtle top him easily.

I'm conflicted because MKP is my favorite player, I like Byun, Maru is showing so much potential, and Creator is averagely solid, but beyond that I don't think Prime's lineup is anymore deep than that. BBBB is super gimmicky imo, kinda JulyZerg esque, and while he can make it work he doesn't have that "solid" feeling to me, especially in the lategame.

While Startale has Parting and Squirtle, with Parting having sick PvT and Squirtle being arguably the best Protoss out there atm (I would say so, although I think Hero's PvZ is better). Curious is more solid than BBBB, Bomber is solid (although arguably inferior to the trio of Prime's Terrans), Virus and Hack are also quite solid, although neither are top either. I think I just see Startale with a really strong overall deep lineup, while Prime has a few star players that carry the weight of the rest of the team.

Maybe it's just me though, anyone else have similar opinions?
chosenkerrigan
Profile Joined May 2011
858 Posts
June 04 2012 17:40 GMT
#982
Most impressive all-kill ever.
speknek
Profile Joined February 2012
758 Posts
June 04 2012 17:45 GMT
#983
lol i thought this was a bait before reading comments.. that's pretty insane :p
MONXY FIST
Profile Joined November 2009
United States142 Posts
June 04 2012 17:59 GMT
#984
On June 05 2012 02:39 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 01:49 noddy wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:25 opterown wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:22 Dodgin wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:19 vnlegend wrote:
wow this is still going on. If you're that desperate for a win then of course, Parting won that one time. MKP still crushes Startale with ease whenever he wants to.


I agree MKP destroyed them today and that's all that matters, the GSTL finals doesn't mean anything anymore it was like 2 months ago. If Prime fans want a reason to say their team is better just point to today instead of then and no one is going to argue with you.

it wasn't really a teaaammm game though to be honest. lol.


Other members on Prime have shown just as well that they're better than pretty much anyone on ST. It's strange people are saying ST is the strongest team. I'd take MKP/Maru/Creator/BBBB over Bomber/Curious/Parting/Squirtle any day.


I'd say Creator is weaker than both Parting and Squirtle, while BBBB isn't that great in the first place. Prime's strength is in it'd trio of Terrans, MKP, Byun, and Maru. Creator is still pretty good don't get me wrong, but I'd say Parting and Squirtle top him easily.

I'm conflicted because MKP is my favorite player, I like Byun, Maru is showing so much potential, and Creator is averagely solid, but beyond that I don't think Prime's lineup is anymore deep than that. BBBB is super gimmicky imo, kinda JulyZerg esque, and while he can make it work he doesn't have that "solid" feeling to me, especially in the lategame.

While Startale has Parting and Squirtle, with Parting having sick PvT and Squirtle being arguably the best Protoss out there atm (I would say so, although I think Hero's PvZ is better). Curious is more solid than BBBB, Bomber is solid (although arguably inferior to the trio of Prime's Terrans), Virus and Hack are also quite solid, although neither are top either. I think I just see Startale with a really strong overall deep lineup, while Prime has a few star players that carry the weight of the rest of the team.

Maybe it's just me though, anyone else have similar opinions?


I think your not giving BBBB enough credit i think both him and Curious are around the same level and that is borderline code S player. However i agree with you that Parting and Squirtle are better then Creator and overall Startale has a deeper lineup.
None but a coward dares to boast that he has never known fear.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
June 04 2012 18:23 GMT
#985
On June 05 2012 02:59 MONXY FIST wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 02:39 FabledIntegral wrote:
On June 05 2012 01:49 noddy wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:25 opterown wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:22 Dodgin wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:19 vnlegend wrote:
wow this is still going on. If you're that desperate for a win then of course, Parting won that one time. MKP still crushes Startale with ease whenever he wants to.


I agree MKP destroyed them today and that's all that matters, the GSTL finals doesn't mean anything anymore it was like 2 months ago. If Prime fans want a reason to say their team is better just point to today instead of then and no one is going to argue with you.

it wasn't really a teaaammm game though to be honest. lol.


Other members on Prime have shown just as well that they're better than pretty much anyone on ST. It's strange people are saying ST is the strongest team. I'd take MKP/Maru/Creator/BBBB over Bomber/Curious/Parting/Squirtle any day.


I'd say Creator is weaker than both Parting and Squirtle, while BBBB isn't that great in the first place. Prime's strength is in it'd trio of Terrans, MKP, Byun, and Maru. Creator is still pretty good don't get me wrong, but I'd say Parting and Squirtle top him easily.

I'm conflicted because MKP is my favorite player, I like Byun, Maru is showing so much potential, and Creator is averagely solid, but beyond that I don't think Prime's lineup is anymore deep than that. BBBB is super gimmicky imo, kinda JulyZerg esque, and while he can make it work he doesn't have that "solid" feeling to me, especially in the lategame.

While Startale has Parting and Squirtle, with Parting having sick PvT and Squirtle being arguably the best Protoss out there atm (I would say so, although I think Hero's PvZ is better). Curious is more solid than BBBB, Bomber is solid (although arguably inferior to the trio of Prime's Terrans), Virus and Hack are also quite solid, although neither are top either. I think I just see Startale with a really strong overall deep lineup, while Prime has a few star players that carry the weight of the rest of the team.

Maybe it's just me though, anyone else have similar opinions?


I think your not giving BBBB enough credit i think both him and Curious are around the same level and that is borderline code S player. However i agree with you that Parting and Squirtle are better then Creator and overall Startale has a deeper lineup.


GSL not with standing, MKP is most likely the best player on both team. I don't think anyone else on Prime is the equal to PartinG and Squirtle. However, ByuN, Maru, Creator are better than Curious/Bomber, and B4 is better than AcE/Hack (AcE showed two amazing game in UnD, but hasn't shown too much besides them). Virus, July most likely is still better than Classic, AnNyeong. Overall is fairly even, but for whatever reason ST haven't shown much result against Prime in team games (while been all killed twice by two different players).
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
oneill12
Profile Joined February 2012
Romania1222 Posts
June 04 2012 18:26 GMT
#986
OMG that all kill!
antilyon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil2546 Posts
June 04 2012 18:40 GMT
#987
On June 05 2012 02:39 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 01:49 noddy wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:25 opterown wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:22 Dodgin wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:19 vnlegend wrote:
wow this is still going on. If you're that desperate for a win then of course, Parting won that one time. MKP still crushes Startale with ease whenever he wants to.


I agree MKP destroyed them today and that's all that matters, the GSTL finals doesn't mean anything anymore it was like 2 months ago. If Prime fans want a reason to say their team is better just point to today instead of then and no one is going to argue with you.

it wasn't really a teaaammm game though to be honest. lol.


Other members on Prime have shown just as well that they're better than pretty much anyone on ST. It's strange people are saying ST is the strongest team. I'd take MKP/Maru/Creator/BBBB over Bomber/Curious/Parting/Squirtle any day.


I'd say Creator is weaker than both Parting and Squirtle, while BBBB isn't that great in the first place. Prime's strength is in it'd trio of Terrans, MKP, Byun, and Maru. Creator is still pretty good don't get me wrong, but I'd say Parting and Squirtle top him easily.

I'm conflicted because MKP is my favorite player, I like Byun, Maru is showing so much potential, and Creator is averagely solid, but beyond that I don't think Prime's lineup is anymore deep than that. BBBB is super gimmicky imo, kinda JulyZerg esque, and while he can make it work he doesn't have that "solid" feeling to me, especially in the lategame.

While Startale has Parting and Squirtle, with Parting having sick PvT and Squirtle being arguably the best Protoss out there atm (I would say so, although I think Hero's PvZ is better). Curious is more solid than BBBB, Bomber is solid (although arguably inferior to the trio of Prime's Terrans), Virus and Hack are also quite solid, although neither are top either. I think I just see Startale with a really strong overall deep lineup, while Prime has a few star players that carry the weight of the rest of the team.

Maybe it's just me though, anyone else have similar opinions?

I kinda agree but I rate Creator a little higher. He may not have the results of Parting/Squirtle but he is much more clutch on team leagues the startale protosses.
Also, curious isn't that solid, when he is playing well he is definitely code S material but sometimes he derps hard.
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
June 04 2012 19:18 GMT
#988
On June 05 2012 03:40 antilyon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 02:39 FabledIntegral wrote:
On June 05 2012 01:49 noddy wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:25 opterown wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:22 Dodgin wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:19 vnlegend wrote:
wow this is still going on. If you're that desperate for a win then of course, Parting won that one time. MKP still crushes Startale with ease whenever he wants to.


I agree MKP destroyed them today and that's all that matters, the GSTL finals doesn't mean anything anymore it was like 2 months ago. If Prime fans want a reason to say their team is better just point to today instead of then and no one is going to argue with you.

it wasn't really a teaaammm game though to be honest. lol.


Other members on Prime have shown just as well that they're better than pretty much anyone on ST. It's strange people are saying ST is the strongest team. I'd take MKP/Maru/Creator/BBBB over Bomber/Curious/Parting/Squirtle any day.


I'd say Creator is weaker than both Parting and Squirtle, while BBBB isn't that great in the first place. Prime's strength is in it'd trio of Terrans, MKP, Byun, and Maru. Creator is still pretty good don't get me wrong, but I'd say Parting and Squirtle top him easily.

I'm conflicted because MKP is my favorite player, I like Byun, Maru is showing so much potential, and Creator is averagely solid, but beyond that I don't think Prime's lineup is anymore deep than that. BBBB is super gimmicky imo, kinda JulyZerg esque, and while he can make it work he doesn't have that "solid" feeling to me, especially in the lategame.

While Startale has Parting and Squirtle, with Parting having sick PvT and Squirtle being arguably the best Protoss out there atm (I would say so, although I think Hero's PvZ is better). Curious is more solid than BBBB, Bomber is solid (although arguably inferior to the trio of Prime's Terrans), Virus and Hack are also quite solid, although neither are top either. I think I just see Startale with a really strong overall deep lineup, while Prime has a few star players that carry the weight of the rest of the team.

Maybe it's just me though, anyone else have similar opinions?

I kinda agree but I rate Creator a little higher. He may not have the results of Parting/Squirtle but he is much more clutch on team leagues the startale protosses.
Also, curious isn't that solid, when he is playing well he is definitely code S material but sometimes he derps hard.


I'd say Curious is better relatively than Creator :o. But they're evenish.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
June 04 2012 22:02 GMT
#989
Hey, you know what? Look out for creator going reallyy deep in Code S if he can avoid the PvPs. I think creator is damn amazing, just think about who else has held the 1st, 2nd and 3rd spots on the ladder.
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
iGoTThiZ
Profile Joined August 2011
103 Posts
June 05 2012 01:27 GMT
#990
On June 04 2012 13:51 brokenLoL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2012 13:35 iGoTThiZ wrote:
On June 04 2012 12:41 brokenLoL wrote:
On June 04 2012 11:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On June 04 2012 11:22 Kkxtrouble wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:55 IntoTheheart wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:52 opterown wrote:
On June 04 2012 10:38 brokenLoL wrote:
Virus would have destroyed MKP. Rey should have sent him out over hack or ace.

July would have been a better choice

Korea vs. The World bro. HEEERRRROO JULLLLYYY! (Let's discard the fact that this was a long time ago)

The was an awesome event, i wish they made another one.
The world almost won...damn you July!!!

Thorzain/Stephano/Nani/Huk would probably be enough to put up a solid fight.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!!

Socke would be a better choice than that kid. I'd say Thorzain, Stephano, Naniwa, Socke, XiGua, Sen, IdrA, Scarlett, demuslim, qxc and Sheth.


Scarlett? really? you lost all credibility already.

Who beat BumblebeePrime and Demuslim at IPL4?



Perfect example of fan boy overhype here because it's a "girl". She beat a mediocre prime member one day and a B teamer EG terran and she is suddenly in the discussion of top contenders? lol. Not only that, but it's a insult to Huk who has beaten COUNTLESS koreans in GSL, not just one run but multiple times. I am not even a Huk fan but i feel for him when these fan boys overreact after ONE showing of a girl.
Trozz
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3456 Posts
June 05 2012 01:29 GMT
#991
JULYZERGFIGHTING!
These skinny boys are dead meat.
I hope he all kills.
A build is not a guess, an estimation or a hunch, a feeling, or a foolish intuition. A build is a dependable, unwavering, unarguably accurate, portrayer of your ambition.
OkStyX
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1199 Posts
June 05 2012 11:29 GMT
#992
MarineKing is a fcking monster .
Team Overklocked Gaming! That man is the noblest creature may be inferred from the fact that no other creature has contested this claim. - G.C. Lichtenberg
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 05 2012 11:55 GMT
#993
On June 05 2012 07:02 opterown wrote:
Hey, you know what? Look out for creator going reallyy deep in Code S if he can avoid the PvPs. I think creator is damn amazing, just think about who else has held the 1st, 2nd and 3rd spots on the ladder.

Byun held spots 1,2,3,4, and 5 once according to a GSTL interview. Marineking ended one season 1 2 and 3 before I believe. Prime loves the ladder
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
June 05 2012 11:59 GMT
#994
On June 05 2012 20:55 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 07:02 opterown wrote:
Hey, you know what? Look out for creator going reallyy deep in Code S if he can avoid the PvPs. I think creator is damn amazing, just think about who else has held the 1st, 2nd and 3rd spots on the ladder.

Byun held spots 1,2,3,4, and 5 once according to a GSTL interview. Marineking ended one season 1 2 and 3 before I believe. Prime loves the ladder

so stronk
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Irre
Profile Joined August 2010
United States646 Posts
June 05 2012 13:45 GMT
#995
that result is incredible....congratulations MKP
AlexanderDebois
Profile Joined October 2011
Kyrgyzstan38 Posts
June 05 2012 14:18 GMT
#996
Prime's biggest challenge against Startale in team leagues? Deciding which one of them will all-kill.
Pazuzu
Profile Joined July 2011
United States632 Posts
June 05 2012 15:05 GMT
#997
Still makes me smile every time i see it...Gotta love prime!!
"It is because intuition is sometimes right, that we don't know what to do with it"
aintz
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada5624 Posts
June 05 2012 15:42 GMT
#998
mkp is such a beast in team league. still beastly in singles but not as much
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
June 05 2012 17:07 GMT
#999
omg MKP all-killed...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Loophole
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States867 Posts
June 05 2012 20:31 GMT
#1000
lol, all kill from MKP??? Wow. Did not expect that.
"Fundamental preparation is always effective. Work on those parts of your game that are fundamentally weak." -Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV397
Rex75
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko361
ProTech134
Rex 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32902
Hyuk 1200
Jaedong 928
actioN 572
Soma 466
Horang2 385
Soulkey 338
BeSt 320
Larva 296
Mini 268
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 259
Light 218
910 214
Stork 209
Last 176
Snow 144
Rush 138
ggaemo 103
Pusan 91
ZerO 73
Yoon 54
Mind 49
Killer 41
Mong 38
Creator 35
Shinee 33
hero 29
Bale 27
sorry 26
Sharp 26
Free 25
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7900
Dendi436
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1551
markeloff83
kRYSTAL_54
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2808
Khaldor1135
Other Games
gofns32021
singsing1621
B2W.Neo319
XBOCT318
DeMusliM276
Pyrionflax263
Mew2King66
byalli45
ArmadaUGS34
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 99
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH318
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1409
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 1m
The PondCast
22h 1m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.