• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9851 users

[EG MCSL] Team Liquid vs. coL‏ - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 03:05:50
June 01 2012 03:05 GMT
#41
On June 01 2012 11:56 brokenLoL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 11:52 SeeKeR wrote:
Guys....

I honestly think he just wants to see our reactions. Just ignore plz


So just because I have a different viewpoint than you I'm automatically wrong? Think what you want but I seriously thought those results were gonna be right. Guess its a bad day for Minigun and TLO. Even Mvp, NesTea, and MC have bad days so why can't these guys?


Out of curiousity, were you the guy who bet his friend $500 that Liquid would beat NSH in the GSTL? I see a prediction pattern...
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
brokenLoL
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom419 Posts
June 01 2012 03:05 GMT
#42
Mob mentality at its finest.

Anyway, go hero kill this GanZi kid
Save me from myself
ZeroSC2
Profile Joined May 2012
Korea (South)668 Posts
June 01 2012 03:09 GMT
#43
3-0 so far on Predictions, and now comes coLs endboss.
Flash
BlindKill
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Australia1508 Posts
June 01 2012 03:10 GMT
#44
I wonder if MCSL uses this bo3 format so the few koreans who are levels ahead dont just carry and own the opponent/
“Life is a grindstone, and whether it grinds a man down or polishes him up depends on the stuff he's made of.”
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
June 01 2012 03:10 GMT
#45
Briefly skimming through brokenLoL's history, it's chock full of one-liners, baiting, and borderline posts...just take MONXY FIST(!!!)'s advice and carry on :X

How has hero's PvT been doing? Hope we get to see some good games
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
BlindKill
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Australia1508 Posts
June 01 2012 03:17 GMT
#46
strong Ganzi...
“Life is a grindstone, and whether it grinds a man down or polishes him up depends on the stuff he's made of.”
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 03:35:43
June 01 2012 03:33 GMT
#47
Man I was hoping for some good games but Hero is rolling Ganzi, almost rooting for Ganzi to make the games more interesting at this point.

GG Hero! Almost too easy ><
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
June 01 2012 03:36 GMT
#48
Fuuuuck!

Come on It's Gosu!
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 03:41:16
June 01 2012 03:37 GMT
#49
alright empire, TL gave you a chance, you better use it

EDIT: They're saying 4-0 means empire goes on, does that mean 3-1 is a tie or will 3-1 knock out empire?
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
June 01 2012 03:40 GMT
#50
On June 01 2012 11:56 brokenLoL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 11:52 SeeKeR wrote:
Guys....

I honestly think he just wants to see our reactions. Just ignore plz


So just because I have a different viewpoint than you I'm automatically wrong? Think what you want but I seriously thought those results were gonna be right. Guess its a bad day for Minigun and TLO. Even Mvp, NesTea, and MC have bad days so why can't these guys?

Even on a good day Minigun and TLO wouldn't have much of a chance against Taeja and Heart.
At least HerO won for you
¯\_(シ)_/¯
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
June 01 2012 03:57 GMT
#51
On June 01 2012 12:37 chipmonklord17 wrote:
alright empire, TL gave you a chance, you better use it

EDIT: They're saying 4-0 means empire goes on, does that mean 3-1 is a tie or will 3-1 knock out empire?


3-1 would put Empire at 8 points total.

Complexity is currently at 9 points total after this loss.

Empire needs a 4-0 sweep to get into the playoffs. I'm hoping It's Gosu can manage to take at least one set.
ZeroSC2
Profile Joined May 2012
Korea (South)668 Posts
June 01 2012 03:58 GMT
#52
wow that wasnt the GanZi from MLG Arena...

GGs and Gz to Liquid. At least a weak consolation after their GSTL performance.
Flash
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
June 01 2012 04:19 GMT
#53
On June 01 2012 11:56 brokenLoL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 11:52 SeeKeR wrote:
Guys....

I honestly think he just wants to see our reactions. Just ignore plz


So just because I have a different viewpoint than you I'm automatically wrong? Think what you want but I seriously thought those results were gonna be right. Guess its a bad day for Minigun and TLO. Even Mvp, NesTea, and MC have bad days so why can't these guys?

I'm not going to try to turn this into a flame debate. But it seems I have offended u so I apologize. Now I will try to justify why I said what I said.

a) u claimed that TLO will beat Heart because Heart lost to DRG. As others have mentioned, it is insane to compare TLO's z to DRG's z. Also, Heart is a Code A player with tremendous talent. While I understand why you thought TLO would win, your comparison to DRG was just REALLY out of place.

b) u claimed TaeJa would lose to Minigun. REALLY!?!?? A Code S player who made it to the Round of 8 in the previous GSL is going to lose to a player who has never even been in the GSL? Not to mention Minigun is also average for NA players.

c) u claimed that NaDa would beat Zenio. Your only justification was NaDa's "bonjwa" powers which only existed in BW TIMES. In SC2, NaDa is below average compared to most Koreans.

d) u claimed NaDa would be chosen as the ace. Now in a scenario where if GanZi and Heart were not available that would make sense. But NaDa is a very inconsistent player who is currently in Code B. There is a HUGE low possibility of coL fielding NaDa as the ace, ESPECIALLY when this match would decide whether or not coL advances to the playoffs or not. Also, seriously? NaDa > HerO? HerO who made it to Round of 4 of last season's Code S?

These are all the reasons why I thought you were intentionally saying things just to get a reaction out of us.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
June 01 2012 04:22 GMT
#54
On June 01 2012 13:19 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 11:56 brokenLoL wrote:
On June 01 2012 11:52 SeeKeR wrote:
Guys....

I honestly think he just wants to see our reactions. Just ignore plz


So just because I have a different viewpoint than you I'm automatically wrong? Think what you want but I seriously thought those results were gonna be right. Guess its a bad day for Minigun and TLO. Even Mvp, NesTea, and MC have bad days so why can't these guys?

I'm not going to try to turn this into a flame debate. But it seems I have offended u so I apologize. Now I will try to justify why I said what I said.

a) u claimed that TLO will beat Heart because Heart lost to DRG. As others have mentioned, it is insane to compare TLO's z to DRG's z. Also, Heart is a Code A player with tremendous talent. While I understand why you thought TLO would win, your comparison to DRG was just REALLY out of place.

b) u claimed TaeJa would lose to Minigun. REALLY!?!?? A Code S player who made it to the Round of 8 in the previous GSL is going to lose to a player who has never even been in the GSL? Not to mention Minigun is also average for NA players.

c) u claimed that NaDa would beat Zenio. Your only justification was NaDa's "bonjwa" powers which only existed in BW TIMES. In SC2, NaDa is below average compared to most Koreans.

d) u claimed NaDa would be chosen as the ace. Now in a scenario where if GanZi and Heart were not available that would make sense. But NaDa is a very inconsistent player who is currently in Code B. There is a HUGE low possibility of coL fielding NaDa as the ace, ESPECIALLY when this match would decide whether or not coL advances to the playoffs or not. Also, seriously? NaDa > HerO? HerO who made it to Round of 4 of last season's Code S?

These are all the reasons why I thought you were intentionally saying things just to get a reaction out of us.


You don't need to apologize. Respect is earned
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Apollo_Shards
Profile Joined February 2011
1210 Posts
June 01 2012 04:38 GMT
#55
On June 01 2012 13:19 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 11:56 brokenLoL wrote:
On June 01 2012 11:52 SeeKeR wrote:
Guys....

I honestly think he just wants to see our reactions. Just ignore plz


So just because I have a different viewpoint than you I'm automatically wrong? Think what you want but I seriously thought those results were gonna be right. Guess its a bad day for Minigun and TLO. Even Mvp, NesTea, and MC have bad days so why can't these guys?

I'm not going to try to turn this into a flame debate. But it seems I have offended u so I apologize. Now I will try to justify why I said what I said.

a) u claimed that TLO will beat Heart because Heart lost to DRG. As others have mentioned, it is insane to compare TLO's z to DRG's z. Also, Heart is a Code A player with tremendous talent. While I understand why you thought TLO would win, your comparison to DRG was just REALLY out of place.

b) u claimed TaeJa would lose to Minigun. REALLY!?!?? A Code S player who made it to the Round of 8 in the previous GSL is going to lose to a player who has never even been in the GSL? Not to mention Minigun is also average for NA players.

c) u claimed that NaDa would beat Zenio. Your only justification was NaDa's "bonjwa" powers which only existed in BW TIMES. In SC2, NaDa is below average compared to most Koreans.

d) u claimed NaDa would be chosen as the ace. Now in a scenario where if GanZi and Heart were not available that would make sense. But NaDa is a very inconsistent player who is currently in Code B. There is a HUGE low possibility of coL fielding NaDa as the ace, ESPECIALLY when this match would decide whether or not coL advances to the playoffs or not. Also, seriously? NaDa > HerO? HerO who made it to Round of 4 of last season's Code S?

These are all the reasons why I thought you were intentionally saying things just to get a reaction out of us.


You realize that brokenlol is a massive troll?
I have nothing against him but almost every single post he makes is flame bait.
It's marvelous really...
Jaedong, sOs, avilo, MaSa, Oprah
brokenLoL
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom419 Posts
June 01 2012 04:53 GMT
#56
On June 01 2012 13:19 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 11:56 brokenLoL wrote:
On June 01 2012 11:52 SeeKeR wrote:
Guys....

I honestly think he just wants to see our reactions. Just ignore plz


So just because I have a different viewpoint than you I'm automatically wrong? Think what you want but I seriously thought those results were gonna be right. Guess its a bad day for Minigun and TLO. Even Mvp, NesTea, and MC have bad days so why can't these guys?

I'm not going to try to turn this into a flame debate. But it seems I have offended u so I apologize. Now I will try to justify why I said what I said.

a) u claimed that TLO will beat Heart because Heart lost to DRG. As others have mentioned, it is insane to compare TLO's z to DRG's z. Also, Heart is a Code A player with tremendous talent. While I understand why you thought TLO would win, your comparison to DRG was just REALLY out of place.

b) u claimed TaeJa would lose to Minigun. REALLY!?!?? A Code S player who made it to the Round of 8 in the previous GSL is going to lose to a player who has never even been in the GSL? Not to mention Minigun is also average for NA players.

c) u claimed that NaDa would beat Zenio. Your only justification was NaDa's "bonjwa" powers which only existed in BW TIMES. In SC2, NaDa is below average compared to most Koreans.

d) u claimed NaDa would be chosen as the ace. Now in a scenario where if GanZi and Heart were not available that would make sense. But NaDa is a very inconsistent player who is currently in Code B. There is a HUGE low possibility of coL fielding NaDa as the ace, ESPECIALLY when this match would decide whether or not coL advances to the playoffs or not. Also, seriously? NaDa > HerO? HerO who made it to Round of 4 of last season's Code S?

These are all the reasons why I thought you were intentionally saying things just to get a reaction out of us.


I see you forgot to mention NaDa's countless Ro8 and 4's. Hero has been in less quarter and semi finals and only Code S once. NaDa has more exp getting deep in tournaments.
Save me from myself
ZeroSC2
Profile Joined May 2012
Korea (South)668 Posts
June 01 2012 04:59 GMT
#57
On June 01 2012 13:53 brokenLoL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 13:19 SeeKeR wrote:
On June 01 2012 11:56 brokenLoL wrote:
On June 01 2012 11:52 SeeKeR wrote:
Guys....

I honestly think he just wants to see our reactions. Just ignore plz


So just because I have a different viewpoint than you I'm automatically wrong? Think what you want but I seriously thought those results were gonna be right. Guess its a bad day for Minigun and TLO. Even Mvp, NesTea, and MC have bad days so why can't these guys?

I'm not going to try to turn this into a flame debate. But it seems I have offended u so I apologize. Now I will try to justify why I said what I said.

a) u claimed that TLO will beat Heart because Heart lost to DRG. As others have mentioned, it is insane to compare TLO's z to DRG's z. Also, Heart is a Code A player with tremendous talent. While I understand why you thought TLO would win, your comparison to DRG was just REALLY out of place.

b) u claimed TaeJa would lose to Minigun. REALLY!?!?? A Code S player who made it to the Round of 8 in the previous GSL is going to lose to a player who has never even been in the GSL? Not to mention Minigun is also average for NA players.

c) u claimed that NaDa would beat Zenio. Your only justification was NaDa's "bonjwa" powers which only existed in BW TIMES. In SC2, NaDa is below average compared to most Koreans.

d) u claimed NaDa would be chosen as the ace. Now in a scenario where if GanZi and Heart were not available that would make sense. But NaDa is a very inconsistent player who is currently in Code B. There is a HUGE low possibility of coL fielding NaDa as the ace, ESPECIALLY when this match would decide whether or not coL advances to the playoffs or not. Also, seriously? NaDa > HerO? HerO who made it to Round of 4 of last season's Code S?

These are all the reasons why I thought you were intentionally saying things just to get a reaction out of us.


I see you forgot to mention NaDa's countless Ro8 and 4's. Hero has been in less quarter and semi finals and only Code S once. NaDa has more exp getting deep in tournaments.


uhm it seems you are either living in the past or a massive fanboy.

NaDa hasnt shown good results since almost a year.

Sure he is a BW legend, but just like Boxer he cant be taken serious in SC2.
Flash
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
June 01 2012 05:00 GMT
#58
On June 01 2012 13:38 Apollo_Shards wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 13:19 SeeKeR wrote:
On June 01 2012 11:56 brokenLoL wrote:
On June 01 2012 11:52 SeeKeR wrote:
Guys....

I honestly think he just wants to see our reactions. Just ignore plz


So just because I have a different viewpoint than you I'm automatically wrong? Think what you want but I seriously thought those results were gonna be right. Guess its a bad day for Minigun and TLO. Even Mvp, NesTea, and MC have bad days so why can't these guys?

I'm not going to try to turn this into a flame debate. But it seems I have offended u so I apologize. Now I will try to justify why I said what I said.

a) u claimed that TLO will beat Heart because Heart lost to DRG. As others have mentioned, it is insane to compare TLO's z to DRG's z. Also, Heart is a Code A player with tremendous talent. While I understand why you thought TLO would win, your comparison to DRG was just REALLY out of place.

b) u claimed TaeJa would lose to Minigun. REALLY!?!?? A Code S player who made it to the Round of 8 in the previous GSL is going to lose to a player who has never even been in the GSL? Not to mention Minigun is also average for NA players.

c) u claimed that NaDa would beat Zenio. Your only justification was NaDa's "bonjwa" powers which only existed in BW TIMES. In SC2, NaDa is below average compared to most Koreans.

d) u claimed NaDa would be chosen as the ace. Now in a scenario where if GanZi and Heart were not available that would make sense. But NaDa is a very inconsistent player who is currently in Code B. There is a HUGE low possibility of coL fielding NaDa as the ace, ESPECIALLY when this match would decide whether or not coL advances to the playoffs or not. Also, seriously? NaDa > HerO? HerO who made it to Round of 4 of last season's Code S?

These are all the reasons why I thought you were intentionally saying things just to get a reaction out of us.


You realize that brokenlol is a massive troll?
I have nothing against him but almost every single post he makes is flame bait.
It's marvelous really...

Hahaha. <3

I should keep feeding him then. I love helping the needy :D
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 05:03:04
June 01 2012 05:00 GMT
#59
On June 01 2012 13:53 brokenLoL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 13:19 SeeKeR wrote:
On June 01 2012 11:56 brokenLoL wrote:
On June 01 2012 11:52 SeeKeR wrote:
Guys....

I honestly think he just wants to see our reactions. Just ignore plz


So just because I have a different viewpoint than you I'm automatically wrong? Think what you want but I seriously thought those results were gonna be right. Guess its a bad day for Minigun and TLO. Even Mvp, NesTea, and MC have bad days so why can't these guys?

I'm not going to try to turn this into a flame debate. But it seems I have offended u so I apologize. Now I will try to justify why I said what I said.

a) u claimed that TLO will beat Heart because Heart lost to DRG. As others have mentioned, it is insane to compare TLO's z to DRG's z. Also, Heart is a Code A player with tremendous talent. While I understand why you thought TLO would win, your comparison to DRG was just REALLY out of place.

b) u claimed TaeJa would lose to Minigun. REALLY!?!?? A Code S player who made it to the Round of 8 in the previous GSL is going to lose to a player who has never even been in the GSL? Not to mention Minigun is also average for NA players.

c) u claimed that NaDa would beat Zenio. Your only justification was NaDa's "bonjwa" powers which only existed in BW TIMES. In SC2, NaDa is below average compared to most Koreans.

d) u claimed NaDa would be chosen as the ace. Now in a scenario where if GanZi and Heart were not available that would make sense. But NaDa is a very inconsistent player who is currently in Code B. There is a HUGE low possibility of coL fielding NaDa as the ace, ESPECIALLY when this match would decide whether or not coL advances to the playoffs or not. Also, seriously? NaDa > HerO? HerO who made it to Round of 4 of last season's Code S?

These are all the reasons why I thought you were intentionally saying things just to get a reaction out of us.


I see you forgot to mention NaDa's countless Ro8 and 4's. Hero has been in less quarter and semi finals and only Code S once. NaDa has more exp getting deep in tournaments.

Yes, because games in 2011 have SOOOOOO mcuh significance in mid 2012.
and by "countless" you mean three Ro8s and 1 Ro4 GSL appearance. January, March, and May were his Ro8 rusn, with his May being the Ro4.

EDIT: I feel like I'm feeding the troll here, but please...
¯\_(シ)_/¯
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
June 01 2012 05:31 GMT
#60
hahah brokenlol you're funny, keep it up.

but i do wish nada were doing better..
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft355
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta73
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft605
PiGStarcraft355
RuFF_SC2 195
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 153
Horang2 113
Leta 93
Hyuk 47
Bale 14
PianO 13
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 641
Counter-Strike
taco 352
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox725
C9.Mang0280
Westballz29
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor660
Other Games
summit1g9921
Coldzera 814
Sick127
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS31
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter1410
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota283
League of Legends
• Lourlo1130
• Stunt364
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 28m
Online Event
6h 28m
FEL
11h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.