• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:32
CEST 17:32
KST 00:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9074 users

[Up/Down] Group B 2012 GSL Season 3 - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 65 Next
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
May 22 2012 08:55 GMT
#121
Man, this is like the only a-pink song that's even slightly bearable. Goddamn they are cute though.
kiekaboe
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands503 Posts
May 22 2012 08:56 GMT
#122
TTS - Twinkle
http://aligulac.com check it out for stats :)
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 22 2012 08:56 GMT
#123
On May 22 2012 17:34 Juliette wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 16:28 KristofferAG wrote:
Jacked up and good to go!

you're LRing right? i wanna eat

OF course I am. I always am ^^,
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 22 2012 08:57 GMT
#124
On May 22 2012 17:51 Shock710 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 17:39 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2012 16:28 KristofferAG wrote:
Jacked up and good to go!


~awesome! SPL over, quick shower then start LRing GSL! :D

Wow ur day sounds awesome, i got back from a tiring day of tests and quizs at uni came home wanted to watch the remainder of the KT vs ACE match but i was too tired and slept on my bed as i was changing out of my clothes, just woke up and gonna catch some of the GSL till my guilt convices me to finish my debate project which is due on thursday which i'm completely fucked for cause we have 3 people instead of 4 and the two that are in my group havnt started 0_0
plz LET ME HAVE UR LIFE! i'm soooo tired T_T


haha the only reason i can manage this is because i felt sick this morning and didn't feel like going into uni/hosp >.> i am actually studying medicine atm no joke but this year is a bit chill since it's a research year, so i've a bit more time to get into sc2 :D
good luck man, hope your tests and quizzes go decently, and hope project works out! glhf
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-22 08:57:42
May 22 2012 08:57 GMT
#125
what a sick lineup of kpop for the night

edit: ofc tho its the same lineup as usual..
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 22 2012 08:57 GMT
#126
On May 22 2012 17:39 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 16:28 KristofferAG wrote:
Jacked up and good to go!


~awesome! SPL over, quick shower then start LRing GSL! :D

Wish I could catch SPL, but alas, no. It starts way too early, I get too little sleep as is. I'll be watching the VODs after the GSL, and then I'll watch the OSL vods
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 22 2012 08:58 GMT
#127
On May 22 2012 17:57 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 17:39 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2012 16:28 KristofferAG wrote:
Jacked up and good to go!


~awesome! SPL over, quick shower then start LRing GSL! :D

Wish I could catch SPL, but alas, no. It starts way too early, I get too little sleep as is. I'll be watching the VODs after the GSL, and then I'll watch the OSL vods


normally i can't since SPL starts at 3-4 pm my time, and I finish at 5pm normally, but i called in sick today ahaha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
umelbumel
Profile Joined January 2011
2026 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-22 08:59:38
May 22 2012 08:58 GMT
#128
SPL, GSL, OSL... and than some diablo III. What an awesome day. :D

Bomber & Maru fighting!
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 22 2012 08:59 GMT
#129
On May 22 2012 17:58 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 17:57 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 22 2012 17:39 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2012 16:28 KristofferAG wrote:
Jacked up and good to go!


~awesome! SPL over, quick shower then start LRing GSL! :D

Wish I could catch SPL, but alas, no. It starts way too early, I get too little sleep as is. I'll be watching the VODs after the GSL, and then I'll watch the OSL vods


normally i can't since SPL starts at 3-4 pm my time, and I finish at 5pm normally, but i called in sick today ahaha

PM? It starts around 5am my time, waaaay too early. GSL is usually juuuust right, though any broadcasts during weekends are usually too early.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
May 22 2012 08:59 GMT
#130
On May 22 2012 17:58 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 17:57 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 22 2012 17:39 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2012 16:28 KristofferAG wrote:
Jacked up and good to go!


~awesome! SPL over, quick shower then start LRing GSL! :D

Wish I could catch SPL, but alas, no. It starts way too early, I get too little sleep as is. I'll be watching the VODs after the GSL, and then I'll watch the OSL vods


normally i can't since SPL starts at 3-4 pm my time, and I finish at 5pm normally, but i called in sick today ahaha

hehe usa pacific = SPL at 11 pm, GSL at 2AM, school at 8-9AM

and I get home at 3PM most days so I sleep till sometime, screw around, watch starcraft, around 5am i nap before school and i'm set

need to work on training my body to sleep from 5PM straight till 1AM again like last year though
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-22 09:00:44
May 22 2012 09:00 GMT
#131
On May 22 2012 17:59 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 17:58 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2012 17:57 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 22 2012 17:39 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2012 16:28 KristofferAG wrote:
Jacked up and good to go!


~awesome! SPL over, quick shower then start LRing GSL! :D

Wish I could catch SPL, but alas, no. It starts way too early, I get too little sleep as is. I'll be watching the VODs after the GSL, and then I'll watch the OSL vods


normally i can't since SPL starts at 3-4 pm my time, and I finish at 5pm normally, but i called in sick today ahaha

PM? It starts around 5am my time, waaaay too early. GSL is usually juuuust right, though any broadcasts during weekends are usually too early.


yeah, PM since sydney and korea are only an hour apart. when I LR'd IPL4 for instance... that was helll on my sleeping time (starts at like, 2am and ended at 5pm lol)

no TL preview today


On May 22 2012 17:59 Juliette wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 17:58 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2012 17:57 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 22 2012 17:39 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2012 16:28 KristofferAG wrote:
Jacked up and good to go!


~awesome! SPL over, quick shower then start LRing GSL! :D

Wish I could catch SPL, but alas, no. It starts way too early, I get too little sleep as is. I'll be watching the VODs after the GSL, and then I'll watch the OSL vods


normally i can't since SPL starts at 3-4 pm my time, and I finish at 5pm normally, but i called in sick today ahaha

hehe usa pacific = SPL at 11 pm, GSL at 2AM, school at 8-9AM

and I get home at 3PM most days so I sleep till sometime, screw around, watch starcraft, around 5am i nap before school and i'm set

need to work on training my body to sleep from 5PM straight till 1AM again like last year though


wow impressive sleeping patterns!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
kiekaboe
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands503 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-22 09:02:35
May 22 2012 09:01 GMT
#132
IVY - broken heart


http://aligulac.com check it out for stats :)
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
May 22 2012 09:02 GMT
#133
On May 22 2012 17:58 umelbumel wrote:
SPL, GSL, OSL... and than some diablo III. What an awesome day. :D

Bomber & Maru fighting!

This man has it right <3
(without Diablo 3 and with Curious tho !)
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
May 22 2012 09:02 GMT
#134
speaking of Apink and naeun, theres a girl on my bus to uni that looks like her 0_0 tho darker skin and skinnyer still *drools*
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 22 2012 09:02 GMT
#135
Jeez, you should reconsider doing LRs for foreign tournaments

I notcied they didn't have a preview. No recap for the last day of Code A either.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 22 2012 09:02 GMT
#136
Poll: Who will advance?

aLive (48)
 
27%

Bomber (34)
 
19%

Maru (32)
 
18%

Puzzle (25)
 
14%

Curious (21)
 
12%

Fin (18)
 
10%

178 total votes

Your vote: Who will advance?

(Vote): Puzzle
(Vote): Bomber
(Vote): Curious
(Vote): Maru
(Vote): Fin
(Vote): aLive

ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-22 09:03:43
May 22 2012 09:02 GMT
#137
On May 22 2012 18:00 opterown wrote:



Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 17:59 Juliette wrote:



hehe usa pacific = SPL at 11 pm, GSL at 2AM, school at 8-9AM

and I get home at 3PM most days so I sleep till sometime, screw around, watch starcraft, around 5am i nap before school and i'm set

need to work on training my body to sleep from 5PM straight till 1AM again like last year though


wow impressive sleeping patterns!

^^ was way better when I never missed a GSL day cause i trained myself to sleep perfectly for it, but school and stress, and losing interest made me stop

edit
On May 22 2012 18:02 KristofferAG wrote:
Jeez, you should reconsider doing LRs for foreign tournaments


I pretty much dont watch foreign tournaments anymore... just finals or later rounds, and the occasional MLG to show my continued support
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
silverstyle
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1108 Posts
May 22 2012 09:04 GMT
#138
sigh stupid MV -.- stupid sound effects
Liquid`HerO!!!
kiekaboe
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands503 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-22 09:06:59
May 22 2012 09:04 GMT
#139
Girl's day - Oh! My God


Version without stupid sound effects in spoiler
+ Show Spoiler +
http://aligulac.com check it out for stats :)
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
May 22 2012 09:04 GMT
#140
What is this...
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 474
BRAT_OK 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31502
Bisu 3131
Shuttle 1836
Hyuk 1074
Mini 625
EffOrt 550
Larva 413
Soma 347
ZerO 242
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 120
Zeus 118
Sexy 62
Mong 45
Hyun 45
Trap 41
Pusan 35
PianO 31
Killer 30
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 28
zelot 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Rock 13
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8579
qojqva1532
Dendi964
Counter-Strike
fl0m2911
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1397
crisheroes1035
Liquid`Hasu600
Lowko468
Other Games
singsing2079
B2W.Neo1050
Beastyqt580
Mlord290
Hui .230
Livibee204
Liquid`VortiX138
KnowMe113
ArmadaUGS107
Mew2King78
elazer77
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• StrangeGG 38
• mYiSmile117
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8010
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Jankos2008
Other Games
• Shiphtur206
Upcoming Events
FEL
28m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 28m
INu's Battles
20h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.