• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:54
CEST 10:54
KST 17:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10956 users

[Code S] Grand Finals 2012 GSL Season 2 - Page 365

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 363 364 365 366 367 369 Next
ProxyKnoxy
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2576 Posts
May 19 2012 20:42 GMT
#7281
Why were people talking about MVP's face when the archon toilet happened? There wasn't anything different? If they're talking about his mouth being open then I don't think they realise that he always has his mouth open when he plays.
"Zealot try give mariners high five. Mariners not like high five and try hide and shoot zealot"
genius_man16
Profile Joined February 2011
United States749 Posts
May 19 2012 20:45 GMT
#7282

Is it possible to watch the VODs if we didn't get a ticket before the finals?
Dyrus | Vooby | Balls | Meteos | WildTurtle | Bjergsen | Cop | sexPeke | Xpecial | Aphromoo | Scarra |
zmansman17
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2567 Posts
May 19 2012 20:45 GMT
#7283
OMG THIS SERIES CHANGED MY LIFE LIKE TSL 3
♞ - His EKG is flattening get me a defib stat! Prepped and Ready! - ♞
zmansman17
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2567 Posts
May 19 2012 20:46 GMT
#7284
Wonderful series with the exception of Game 5. !!!!! MVP!
♞ - His EKG is flattening get me a defib stat! Prepped and Ready! - ♞
rysecake
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2632 Posts
May 19 2012 20:55 GMT
#7285
On May 20 2012 05:42 ProxyKnoxy wrote:
Why were people talking about MVP's face when the archon toilet happened? There wasn't anything different? If they're talking about his mouth being open then I don't think they realise that he always has his mouth open when he plays.


Nah he definitely notices. When he opens the mouth its genie time
The Notorious Winkles
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
May 19 2012 21:19 GMT
#7286
THIS IS MADNESS
S_SienZ
Profile Joined September 2011
1878 Posts
May 19 2012 21:21 GMT
#7287
On May 20 2012 05:42 ProxyKnoxy wrote:
Why were people talking about MVP's face when the archon toilet happened? There wasn't anything different? If they're talking about his mouth being open then I don't think they realise that he always has his mouth open when he plays.

Nah, he mouth was closed a lot when he was slumping.
-TesteR-
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1165 Posts
May 19 2012 21:23 GMT
#7288
On May 20 2012 05:45 genius_man16 wrote:

Is it possible to watch the VODs if we didn't get a ticket before the finals?


go buy a ticket now, its worth the 15 bucks
Oboeman
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3980 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-19 21:31:30
May 19 2012 21:30 GMT
#7289
On May 20 2012 05:42 ProxyKnoxy wrote:
Why were people talking about MVP's face when the archon toilet happened? There wasn't anything different? If they're talking about his mouth being open then I don't think they realise that he always has his mouth open when he plays.


His mouth closed, right when the archon toilet happened. It may have opened again later.
CCa1ss1e
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3231 Posts
May 19 2012 21:45 GMT
#7290
haha.. nice results.. epic.

XD
~ The Ultimate Weapon
yawnoC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States3704 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-19 21:49:13
May 19 2012 21:47 GMT
#7291
So I forgot the finals were last night ...
I opened the stream and it was 3-0 mvp so I went to sleep ...
I watched all the matches and I was pleasantly surprised to see it end 4-3 ...

I did make the mistake of misclicking someones post and ended up seeing that mvp won when it was 3-3 though
It was still on the edge of my seat during game 7 though!
A M A Z I N G!

I REALLY wanted squirtle to win though and I really wish he had but GG mvp.
It is crazy to me that after that after he defended that strong all in from mvp only to decide to attack the barracks and lose because of it.
GG - UNiVeRsE is the best player in the WORLD
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
May 19 2012 21:49 GMT
#7292
On May 20 2012 02:24 Pandain wrote:
Poll: Best game of all time

Game 5 Squirtle MVP (29)
 
49%

Game 5 Nestea SC (16)
 
27%

Game 7 DRG MMA (14)
 
24%

59 total votes

Your vote: Best game of all time

(Vote): Game 5 Nestea SC
(Vote): Game 5 Squirtle MVP
(Vote): Game 7 DRG MMA



Poll: Best Series of all Time

Squirtle MVP (29)
 
60%

DRG MMA(Blizzard Cup) (13)
 
27%

Jjajki Leenock (2)
 
4%

(2)
 
4%

Kiwikaki Stephano(IPL) (1)
 
2%

Morrow-Kiwikaki (SCRI) (1)
 
2%

Leenock MVP (0)
 
0%

48 total votes

Your vote: Best Series of all Time

(Vote): Squirtle MVP
(Vote): DRG MMA(Blizzard Cup)
(Vote): Kiwikaki Stephano(IPL)
(Vote): Morrow-Kiwikaki (SCRI)
(Vote): Leenock MVP
(Vote): Jjajki Leenock
(Vote):




That's a joke right? You maiking this poll in an LR of one of this series, which was today? Ask in 3 Month and you will get a completly different outcome. People won't remember this series beside game 5 and 7.
Fourn
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Greece227 Posts
May 19 2012 21:53 GMT
#7293
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I went to bed when MVP was up 3-0 since I figured it was over

I'm going to go kill myself
A man chooses, a slave obeys
Talack
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada2742 Posts
May 19 2012 21:59 GMT
#7294
On May 20 2012 06:53 Fourn wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I went to bed when MVP was up 3-0 since I figured it was over

I'm going to go kill myself


LOL
emc
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3088 Posts
May 19 2012 22:05 GMT
#7295
funny how drastically opinions changed from one of the worst finals to one of the best. I don't think it was the best finals, but the game with the BCs was certainly the best TvP I had ever seen, still not the best series but certainly had it's ups and downs.
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
May 19 2012 22:22 GMT
#7296
On May 20 2012 06:53 Fourn wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I went to bed when MVP was up 3-0 since I figured it was over

I'm going to go kill myself


I made the same mistake during MMA - DRG. I know the feeling dude :'(
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
Kohonski
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States150 Posts
May 19 2012 22:35 GMT
#7297
On May 20 2012 06:53 Fourn wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I went to bed when MVP was up 3-0 since I figured it was over

I'm going to go kill myself


Oh man I feel the exact same way. I thought since MVP swept Parting, this just wasn't going to happen. Read twitter and looked at LR and UGGGGH

That said, watching VODs, game 5 was one of the most spectacular games I think I have ever seen. This series alone is worth buying a ticket.

Now we are both in the club of "people who caught mice and asked IRC what to do". Mine was caught face first on a glue trap though, but his back legs were free and he was pushing the trap all over my house. I ended up drowning him. - Lemonwalrus
dapierow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Serbia1316 Posts
May 19 2012 22:35 GMT
#7298
On May 20 2012 06:53 Fourn wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I went to bed when MVP was up 3-0 since I figured it was over

I'm going to go kill myself

Haha I did the same laptop was in bed with me and i passed out
Eat.Sleep.Starcraft 2
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4559 Posts
May 19 2012 22:50 GMT
#7299
On May 20 2012 06:53 Fourn wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I went to bed when MVP was up 3-0 since I figured it was over

I'm going to go kill myself

Unfortunately, I know that feel bruh -_-
hi. big fan.
ClassicMilds
Profile Joined December 2011
India39 Posts
May 19 2012 22:56 GMT
#7300
The awesome thing was the timing of the feedbacks on the battlecruisers in that game! .. He did enough damage and then feedbacked .. good micro
"What's the point of being an outlaw if I gotta have responsibilities?" "Darth Vadar had responsibilities- building the Death Star." " True Dat! Two of 'em, Yo! "
Prev 1 363 364 365 366 367 369 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 1151
soO 436
Hyuk 384
Mini 227
ZerO 163
Killer 63
Shinee 52
Mind 39
PianO 27
Bale 25
[ Show more ]
Mong 24
Terrorterran 17
ZergMaN 11
yabsab 10
HiyA 10
Dota 2
XaKoH 654
XcaliburYe334
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
byalli555
Other Games
olofmeister875
ceh9647
singsing623
Happy406
Livibee198
crisheroes183
Mew2King66
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)10
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH381
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2300
League of Legends
• Jankos1430
• Rush1254
• Stunt417
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 6m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.