• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9445 users

[GSL] 2012 Season 2 Code S Ro32 Group G - Page 151

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 172 Next
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
April 13 2012 12:28 GMT
#3001
On April 13 2012 21:27 Absentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:25 Pipeline wrote:
What upgrades had MVPs skyterran army? I just caught the end of the game.


1/0


No, he was certainly going for 1 attack and 2 armor upgrade, I don't know if he got it before the game ended.
He had 0/1 for sure with 1/2 on the way.
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
FidoDido
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1292 Posts
April 13 2012 12:28 GMT
#3002
On April 13 2012 21:27 Femari wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:26 unknownGamer wrote:
I KNOW THAT CROTCH! THAT IS NESTEA'S CROTCH!

bahahahahaha omg

haha he went there >_>
LGIMSeed FantasyToss~~ Hipster Seed fan before he made Code A
HQuality
Profile Joined October 2009
2682 Posts
April 13 2012 12:28 GMT
#3003
On April 13 2012 21:27 Absentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:25 Pipeline wrote:
What upgrades had MVPs skyterran army? I just caught the end of the game.


1/0

pretty sure it was 1-2
No carpal tunnel no skill
Absentia
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom973 Posts
April 13 2012 12:28 GMT
#3004
On April 13 2012 21:28 S_SienZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:27 Absentia wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:25 Pipeline wrote:
What upgrades had MVPs skyterran army? I just caught the end of the game.


1/0


1/2 actually. He had double armory.


Ah my bad, I only spotted the +1 air finishing.
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
April 13 2012 12:28 GMT
#3005
On April 13 2012 21:27 Adreme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:25 Asha` wrote:
They are so overestimating Ryung's position in that game.


He had something like 25-30 seige tanks. He had so much power that he could have just rolled over MVP but MVP said no I would like if you didnt attack me for awhile while I do something awesome and then something awesome happend.


I like it when something awesome happens. Thus no complaints, only smiles.
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
April 13 2012 12:28 GMT
#3006
SlayerS going down! EG curse?
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
S_SienZ
Profile Joined September 2011
1878 Posts
April 13 2012 12:29 GMT
#3007
On April 13 2012 21:28 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:27 Lunareste wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:26 unknownGamer wrote:
I KNOW THAT CROTCH! THAT IS NESTEA'S CROTCH!


I don't know if I should feel disturbed....

Best post of the day so far

Need picture + caption and send to Nestea.
amiGo_O
Profile Joined February 2012
Czech Republic959 Posts
April 13 2012 12:29 GMT
#3008
how bad is Mvp's injury?
♥ In Loda we trust ♥
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
April 13 2012 12:29 GMT
#3009
He got a top 8 at OSL! Stop saying he got Top 4.
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46479 Posts
April 13 2012 12:29 GMT
#3010
On April 13 2012 21:27 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:26 unknownGamer wrote:
I KNOW THAT CROTCH! THAT IS NESTEA'S CROTCH!

No way, bulge not big enough.


Laughing so hard ^^
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Femari
Profile Joined June 2011
United States2900 Posts
April 13 2012 12:29 GMT
#3011
On April 13 2012 21:27 Serinox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:26 HaXXspetten wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:25 Serinox wrote:
Wow, I didn't think the day couldn't get more frustrating. I was wrong after all. Sigh.

You're hating on both Nani and Mvp. I honestly don't understand you...


I don't hate on Mvp. I'm just a SlayerS fan.

Same here, but other than BoxeR/Flash, Mvp is why I play terran so I'm pulling for him right now.
Mvp | BoxeR | MarineKing | MC | viOlet | Scarlett | Flash | Bisu | XellOs | Sea | Fantasy | By.Sun
ramon
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany4842 Posts
April 13 2012 12:29 GMT
#3012
On April 13 2012 21:27 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:26 unknownGamer wrote:
I KNOW THAT CROTCH! THAT IS NESTEA'S CROTCH!

No way, bulge not big enough.

you both seem to have a keen eye for dicks

aaanyway: i don't like this map much for tvt
bisu
Tulkas25
Profile Joined August 2011
Greece292 Posts
April 13 2012 12:29 GMT
#3013
On April 13 2012 21:27 Zeon0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:26 shineq wrote:
[image loading]

He's back! Just one more game, Mvp!

<3

that summarizes the g1 :D


hahah that made me laugh hard.
What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
April 13 2012 12:30 GMT
#3014
Wow, they are both 50% on Cloud Kingdom, this is going to be a draw!
Adreme
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5574 Posts
April 13 2012 12:30 GMT
#3015
On April 13 2012 21:28 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:27 Serinox wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:26 HaXXspetten wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:25 Serinox wrote:
Wow, I didn't think the day couldn't get more frustrating. I was wrong after all. Sigh.

You're hating on both Nani and Mvp. I honestly don't understand you...


I don't hate on Mvp. I'm just a SlayerS fan.

So am I. This game has me really torn, but I'm rooting for Mvp.


The 3 former Kings of SC2 are the only champions we have left in this tournament. I am completely fine that my liquibet was wrong (I deserved it for violating my rule of picking 2 people who play each other first) and we NEED MVP Nestea and MC to go on just a little bit further this GSL.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 13 2012 12:30 GMT
#3016
On April 13 2012 21:29 amiGo_O wrote:
how bad is Mvp's injury?

According to IM's twitter, he's gotten a lot better, but it has definitely affected his play.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
FidoDido
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1292 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 12:31:09
April 13 2012 12:30 GMT
#3017
On April 13 2012 21:29 amiGo_O wrote:
how bad is Mvp's injury?

it was pretty bad, his coach said he couldn't exert force without receiving pain which is more serious than what most pros have with CTS
LGIMSeed FantasyToss~~ Hipster Seed fan before he made Code A
bubl100500
Profile Joined March 2011
Ukraine538 Posts
April 13 2012 12:30 GMT
#3018
On April 13 2012 21:28 KiNGxXx wrote:
SlayerS going down! EG curse?

Definitely.
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
April 13 2012 12:30 GMT
#3019
On April 13 2012 21:25 KiNGxXx wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


so good to see a smile on that face ^^
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 13 2012 12:31 GMT
#3020
On April 13 2012 21:29 ramon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:27 KristofferAG wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:26 unknownGamer wrote:
I KNOW THAT CROTCH! THAT IS NESTEA'S CROTCH!

No way, bulge not big enough.

you both seem to have a keen eye for dicks

aaanyway: i don't like this map much for tvt

I have an eye for Keen's dick though.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 912
ComeBackTV 606
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 331
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 59
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48978
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1342
EffOrt 1106
Soma 646
Mini 580
Hyuk 561
BeSt 473
Light 435
Larva 383
[ Show more ]
Rush 256
ZerO 227
Mong 91
910 82
Leta 74
Sea.KH 57
Pusan 52
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 44
firebathero 42
Mind 34
Sexy 34
JYJ 32
Aegong 29
Yoon 23
Bale 23
Terrorterran 16
Trap 16
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6792
qojqva743
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1071
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1379
hiko1284
Beastyqt576
B2W.Neo398
Livibee192
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX178
XaKoH 144
ArmadaUGS111
KnowMe79
djWHEAT79
Mew2King71
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• poizon28 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2565
Other Games
• Shiphtur70
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 35m
Online Event
20h 35m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.