• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:10
CEST 17:10
KST 00:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8771 users

[GSL] 2012 Season 2 Code S Ro32 Group G - Page 152

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 172 Next
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
April 13 2012 12:31 GMT
#3021
On April 13 2012 21:30 LeLfe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:25 KiNGxXx wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


so good to see a smile on that face ^^


That pic made me happy
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
April 13 2012 12:31 GMT
#3022
On April 13 2012 21:29 amiGo_O wrote:
how bad is Mvp's injury?


To the point where he cannot practice for extended periods of time.
unknownGamer
Profile Joined April 2012
288 Posts
April 13 2012 12:31 GMT
#3023
On April 13 2012 21:30 LeLfe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:25 KiNGxXx wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


so good to see a smile on that face ^^

lol, that is so meme material
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 12:31:49
April 13 2012 12:31 GMT
#3024
Tasteless: You didn't notice I got a haircut!
Artosis: No you didn't, I would have noticed.
Tasteless: You're right...

:: poker face ::
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 13 2012 12:31 GMT
#3025
On April 13 2012 21:29 amiGo_O wrote:
how bad is Mvp's injury?


It has been pretty bad last month.
It's not really pain, it's like the inability to pressure the wirst because they just don't move or something like that.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
S_SienZ
Profile Joined September 2011
1878 Posts
April 13 2012 12:31 GMT
#3026
On April 13 2012 21:30 LeLfe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:25 KiNGxXx wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


so good to see a smile on that face ^^

Lol he looks high.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 13 2012 12:31 GMT
#3027
On April 13 2012 21:30 Adreme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:28 KristofferAG wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:27 Serinox wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:26 HaXXspetten wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:25 Serinox wrote:
Wow, I didn't think the day couldn't get more frustrating. I was wrong after all. Sigh.

You're hating on both Nani and Mvp. I honestly don't understand you...


I don't hate on Mvp. I'm just a SlayerS fan.

So am I. This game has me really torn, but I'm rooting for Mvp.


The 3 former Kings of SC2 are the only champions we have left in this tournament. I am completely fine that my liquibet was wrong (I deserved it for violating my rule of picking 2 people who play each other first) and we NEED MVP Nestea and MC to go on just a little bit further this GSL.
Exactly. My liquibets might be way off, but I'm always going to root for the masters.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
hewley
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1063 Posts
April 13 2012 12:32 GMT
#3028
On April 13 2012 21:29 pdd wrote:
He got a top 8 at OSL! Stop saying he got Top 4.


Wasn't it even MSL? I can't remember a woonjin terran ever placing high in an osl.
Esports bubble pop, bubble pop
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
April 13 2012 12:32 GMT
#3029
the kid did it :DDD
Wockets
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Hong Kong467 Posts
April 13 2012 12:32 GMT
#3030
On April 13 2012 21:29 pdd wrote:
He got a top 8 at OSL! Stop saying he got Top 4.


Hana Daetoo Securities MSL is where he lost 3-1 to Flash.
Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany2959 Posts
April 13 2012 12:32 GMT
#3031
On April 13 2012 21:28 FatalT wrote:
Wish they could lighten up on the "This is terrible, he deserves to loose..blabla". They're the best casters in sc2, but cmon.


Well Tasteless was at least right in that game ;P

But yeh Tasteless' problem is that he just doesn't know what to talk about, like at all. So once he discovers something he'll just keep mentioning it the entire game long. I think he knows very well that he isn't doing great talk but just can't help it...
Which to be fair, is not really excusable for a caster either.

WrathBringerReturns said: No no no. Sarcasm is detected in the voice. When this forum is riddled with stupidity, you think I can tell every post apart? Fair enough it was intended sarcastically, was it obvious? Of course not.
iSunrise
Profile Joined June 2011
3302 Posts
April 13 2012 12:32 GMT
#3032
On April 13 2012 21:32 -_- wrote:
the kid did it :DDD

Kid pretty good.
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
April 13 2012 12:32 GMT
#3033
On April 13 2012 21:28 KiNGxXx wrote:
SlayerS going down! EG curse?

Hahaha, you're in form today <3
bubl100500
Profile Joined March 2011
Ukraine538 Posts
April 13 2012 12:32 GMT
#3034
On April 13 2012 21:32 hewley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:29 pdd wrote:
He got a top 8 at OSL! Stop saying he got Top 4.


Wasn't it even MSL? I can't remember a woonjin terran ever placing high in an osl.

yes it was MSL
unknownGamer
Profile Joined April 2012
288 Posts
April 13 2012 12:33 GMT
#3035
On April 13 2012 21:31 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:30 Adreme wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:28 KristofferAG wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:27 Serinox wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:26 HaXXspetten wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:25 Serinox wrote:
Wow, I didn't think the day couldn't get more frustrating. I was wrong after all. Sigh.

You're hating on both Nani and Mvp. I honestly don't understand you...


I don't hate on Mvp. I'm just a SlayerS fan.

So am I. This game has me really torn, but I'm rooting for Mvp.


The 3 former Kings of SC2 are the only champions we have left in this tournament. I am completely fine that my liquibet was wrong (I deserved it for violating my rule of picking 2 people who play each other first) and we NEED MVP Nestea and MC to go on just a little bit further this GSL.
Exactly. My liquibets might be way off, but I'm always going to root for the masters.

All I want is nestea, mc, mvp and july to get to the round of 4. That would make it the best season for me. Balance racial distribution with old guards
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 13 2012 12:33 GMT
#3036
On April 13 2012 21:32 hewley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:29 pdd wrote:
He got a top 8 at OSL! Stop saying he got Top 4.


Wasn't it even MSL? I can't remember a woonjin terran ever placing high in an osl.

Yup, it was the MSL, not OSL.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 13 2012 12:33 GMT
#3037
Mvp going mech and building a Raven.

So it begins...
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
April 13 2012 12:33 GMT
#3038
On April 13 2012 21:31 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 21:30 Adreme wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:28 KristofferAG wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:27 Serinox wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:26 HaXXspetten wrote:
On April 13 2012 21:25 Serinox wrote:
Wow, I didn't think the day couldn't get more frustrating. I was wrong after all. Sigh.

You're hating on both Nani and Mvp. I honestly don't understand you...


I don't hate on Mvp. I'm just a SlayerS fan.

So am I. This game has me really torn, but I'm rooting for Mvp.


The 3 former Kings of SC2 are the only champions we have left in this tournament. I am completely fine that my liquibet was wrong (I deserved it for violating my rule of picking 2 people who play each other first) and we NEED MVP Nestea and MC to go on just a little bit further this GSL.
Exactly. My liquibets might be way off, but I'm always going to root for the masters.

I find it impossible to root against those three. They were the reason I got so into esports to begin with, I'd love to see a resurgence from them.
Long live the King of Wings
Tarotis
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Germany1931 Posts
April 13 2012 12:33 GMT
#3039
MVP meching? Good bye Ryung
najreteip
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium4158 Posts
April 13 2012 12:33 GMT
#3040
They're both making ravens ...
so who wins?
I have no quote!
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1354
ComeBackTV 628
SteadfastSC468
TaKeTV 416
LamboSC2280
Rex154
IndyStarCraft 144
EnkiAlexander 61
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 468
LamboSC2 280
Rex 154
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech136
BRAT_OK 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41729
Shuttle 2420
EffOrt 852
Horang2 812
Light 776
Mini 695
Soma 410
Stork 351
BeSt 324
firebathero 323
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 288
Rush 241
ggaemo 218
Snow 208
ZerO 158
Leta 146
Pusan 74
hero 72
Sharp 61
Sea.KH 56
sorry 50
Killer 45
Shinee 37
Mong 35
ToSsGirL 32
Mind 31
Sexy 27
Shine 25
Trap 24
soO 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
Free 17
Sacsri 10
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9982
Dendi901
qojqva707
Fuzer 262
420jenkins139
Counter-Strike
fl0m671
markeloff87
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1960
crisheroes1251
XaKoH 170
MindelVK1
Other Games
singsing1962
B2W.Neo953
Liquid`VortiX215
Hui .190
ArmadaUGS159
Mew2King107
QueenE89
Trikslyr30
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)14
ToD3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 19
• mYiSmile115
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2103
League of Legends
• Nemesis3014
• Jankos2417
• TFBlade909
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
• Shiphtur133
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 50m
Stellar Fest
21h 50m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.