• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:13
CEST 05:13
KST 12:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6533 users

[GSL] 2012 Season 2 Code S Group B - Page 62

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 Next
MaddogStarCraft
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada64 Posts
March 26 2012 17:18 GMT
#1221
On March 26 2012 21:15 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 21:12 MaddogStarCraft wrote:
The casting is so bad I find this unwatchable.

And they're casting tomorrow as well...

This hurts.

Exactly why does people dislike Khaldor, I don't get it? I mean sure, he's not Tastosis or Day9 etc, but he's still a great caster.


Him and Wolf have literally no idea what they're talking about. It's fucking useless to watch.

Wolf and Moletrap are the worst.

I think Khaldor is the better of the 3, although he is still just a mediocre caster.
b0rt_
Profile Joined October 2011
Norway931 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 17:28:45
March 26 2012 17:24 GMT
#1222
I think all casters should roll random and get to masters as it seems that's a great way of getting good knowledge like Apollo and Artosis and less embaressing situations like questioning if an armory in tvp means thors.
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
March 26 2012 17:24 GMT
#1223
Holy smoke, looking at the results, it looks like 2nd place was hard-fought and hard-won! I'm sorry I missed the games!
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
DeCoder
Profile Joined December 2010
Finland236 Posts
March 26 2012 17:27 GMT
#1224
On March 27 2012 02:18 MaddogStarCraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 21:15 HaXXspetten wrote:
On March 26 2012 21:12 MaddogStarCraft wrote:
The casting is so bad I find this unwatchable.

And they're casting tomorrow as well...

This hurts.

Exactly why does people dislike Khaldor, I don't get it? I mean sure, he's not Tastosis or Day9 etc, but he's still a great caster.


Him and Wolf have literally no idea what they're talking about. It's fucking useless to watch.

Wolf and Moletrap are the worst.

I think Khaldor is the better of the 3, although he is still just a mediocre caster.


I find Wolf to be quite knowledgeable and insightful, especially in comparison with Khaldor and Moletrap.
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
March 26 2012 17:28 GMT
#1225
yess, my liquibets
Shardz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States349 Posts
March 26 2012 17:43 GMT
#1226
On March 27 2012 02:18 MaddogStarCraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 21:15 HaXXspetten wrote:
On March 26 2012 21:12 MaddogStarCraft wrote:
The casting is so bad I find this unwatchable.

And they're casting tomorrow as well...

This hurts.

Exactly why does people dislike Khaldor, I don't get it? I mean sure, he's not Tastosis or Day9 etc, but he's still a great caster.


Him and Wolf have literally no idea what they're talking about. It's fucking useless to watch.

Wolf and Moletrap are the worst.

I think Khaldor is the better of the 3, although he is still just a mediocre caster.


Maybe you should become commentator for GOM. You would do such a better job since you are soooooo knowledgeable. In fact, your insight could change metagames and such for the pros as well. You would make Wolf, Khaldor and Moletrap look like complete idiots if you cast games, I'm looking forward to it.
Oh Hi
Sleed
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada181 Posts
March 26 2012 17:52 GMT
#1227
On March 27 2012 02:18 MaddogStarCraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 21:15 HaXXspetten wrote:
On March 26 2012 21:12 MaddogStarCraft wrote:
The casting is so bad I find this unwatchable.

And they're casting tomorrow as well...

This hurts.

Exactly why does people dislike Khaldor, I don't get it? I mean sure, he's not Tastosis or Day9 etc, but he's still a great caster.


Him and Wolf have literally no idea what they're talking about. It's fucking useless to watch.

Wolf and Moletrap are the worst.

I think Khaldor is the better of the 3, although he is still just a mediocre caster.


Wolf knows what is talking about, maybe you are not qualified to judge...
minilance
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada500 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 18:02:06
March 26 2012 18:01 GMT
#1228
i don't have a season ticket, and i am not able to watch the first game, did they changed something or its only a bug??
Bisu, Jangbang <3
0ne
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Spain2464 Posts
March 26 2012 18:06 GMT
#1229
On March 27 2012 02:18 MaddogStarCraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 21:15 HaXXspetten wrote:
On March 26 2012 21:12 MaddogStarCraft wrote:
The casting is so bad I find this unwatchable.

And they're casting tomorrow as well...

This hurts.

Exactly why does people dislike Khaldor, I don't get it? I mean sure, he's not Tastosis or Day9 etc, but he's still a great caster.


Him and Wolf have literally no idea what they're talking about. It's fucking useless to watch.

Wolf and Moletrap are the worst.

I think Khaldor is the better of the 3, although he is still just a mediocre caster.

You say Wolf and Khaldor are useless to watch so i guess you don't know a lot about the game and you need casters explaining every match up, every build and calling every battle for you to learn and enjoy the games.

But if that is your case how can you say they have no idea what they're talking about when you are probably even more clueless?

SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
March 26 2012 18:07 GMT
#1230
On March 27 2012 02:43 Shardz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 02:18 MaddogStarCraft wrote:
On March 26 2012 21:15 HaXXspetten wrote:
On March 26 2012 21:12 MaddogStarCraft wrote:
The casting is so bad I find this unwatchable.

And they're casting tomorrow as well...

This hurts.

Exactly why does people dislike Khaldor, I don't get it? I mean sure, he's not Tastosis or Day9 etc, but he's still a great caster.


Him and Wolf have literally no idea what they're talking about. It's fucking useless to watch.

Wolf and Moletrap are the worst.

I think Khaldor is the better of the 3, although he is still just a mediocre caster.


Maybe you should become commentator for GOM. You would do such a better job since you are soooooo knowledgeable. In fact, your insight could change metagames and such for the pros as well. You would make Wolf, Khaldor and Moletrap look like complete idiots if you cast games, I'm looking forward to it.


I can understand you disagreeing with his opinion, but just because person X cannot do better does not make the caster better, or mean that person X isn't allowed to criticise the caster. I'm awful at X-box, but I can still say when other people are shit.
ydeer1993
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom569 Posts
March 26 2012 18:12 GMT
#1231
Lets agree, when incontrol gets there we will have good casting in Code A? ( not trolling, actually think he really good caster)
**MMA** - MVP - Seed !
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 26 2012 18:21 GMT
#1232
Where can i watch GSL vods.... any specific link?
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 18:36:29
March 26 2012 18:35 GMT
#1233
On March 27 2012 03:21 IronManSC wrote:
Where can i watch GSL vods.... any specific link?


There you go:
http://www.gomtv.net/2012gsls2/vod/67113/?set=1&lang=
http://www.gomtv.net/2012gsls2/vod/
Let it Raine
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1245 Posts
March 26 2012 18:50 GMT
#1234
if its not balance whine its caster hate
Grandmaster Zerg x14. Diamond 1 LoL. MLG 50, Halo 3. Raine.
IronManSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2119 Posts
March 26 2012 19:00 GMT
#1235
On March 26 2012 21:32 Tsubbi wrote:
first game in gsl on ohana, pvp goes into 2 base vs 2 base

good map!


Ohana was re-textured for ladder, so i don't know if GSL is going to replace it with the re-textured version. It'd be nice though
SC2 Mapmaker || twitter: @ironmansc || Ohana & Mech Depot || 3x TLMC finalist || www.twitch.tv/sc2mapstream
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
March 26 2012 19:15 GMT
#1236
Oh man, was hoping for seed to get through :c
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
NachiMe
Profile Joined November 2011
250 Posts
March 26 2012 19:19 GMT
#1237
On March 27 2012 02:43 Shardz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 02:18 MaddogStarCraft wrote:
On March 26 2012 21:15 HaXXspetten wrote:
On March 26 2012 21:12 MaddogStarCraft wrote:
The casting is so bad I find this unwatchable.

And they're casting tomorrow as well...

This hurts.

Exactly why does people dislike Khaldor, I don't get it? I mean sure, he's not Tastosis or Day9 etc, but he's still a great caster.


Him and Wolf have literally no idea what they're talking about. It's fucking useless to watch.

Wolf and Moletrap are the worst.

I think Khaldor is the better of the 3, although he is still just a mediocre caster.


Maybe you should become commentator for GOM. You would do such a better job since you are soooooo knowledgeable. In fact, your insight could change metagames and such for the pros as well. You would make Wolf, Khaldor and Moletrap look like complete idiots if you cast games, I'm looking forward to it.

he doesn't have to be good to know someone is bad
happyness
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2400 Posts
March 26 2012 19:20 GMT
#1238
Khaldor and Wolf are the worst back seat gamers. I HATE it when casters say "(X player) shouldn't be doing this" or "He should be doing this" and when casters give analysis when they don't know what they are talking about.

The only casters that should ever give analysis or backseat game are Artosis, Day9, and pro players.
Lazzi
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland1923 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 19:22:33
March 26 2012 19:20 GMT
#1239
It's me or the first vods are no longer free?
It's good to be back
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
March 26 2012 19:23 GMT
#1240
When will Tastosis cast again?
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2394
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1077
NeuroSwarm198
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft205
Other Games
summit1g6748
Coldzera 785
JimRising 645
C9.Mang0324
PiGStarcraft286
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick983
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream327
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo519
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
6h 47m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
20h 47m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.