On March 24 2012 05:49 Type|NarutO wrote:
Is there a 4-splitscreen page again?
Is there a 4-splitscreen page again?
Yes! http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/live
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Looms
United States4624 Posts
On March 24 2012 05:49 Type|NarutO wrote: Is there a 4-splitscreen page again? Yes! http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/live | ||
|
hifriend
China7935 Posts
| ||
|
Bleak
Turkey3059 Posts
| ||
|
chosenkerrigan
858 Posts
On March 24 2012 05:52 hifriend wrote: Sorry if this is a bit lazy or whatever, but.. Can I watch the games in the OP without paying for this event? In decent quality? You can watch two streams up to 480P. | ||
|
Chewbacca.
United States3634 Posts
On March 24 2012 05:52 hifriend wrote: Sorry if this is a bit lazy or whatever, but.. Can I watch the games in the OP without paying for this event? In decent quality? There are 4 streams total. 2 of them are available for free in 480p. | ||
|
TrevaH
Canada122 Posts
On March 24 2012 05:52 hifriend wrote: Sorry if this is a bit lazy or whatever, but.. Can I watch the games in the OP without paying for this event? In decent quality? 480p is free and that's double the quality of GSL so no you get reasonable quality this is my first event buying a gold pass and not even for HD but mostly for all 4 streams the HD murders bandwidth lol 256Gb limit can say goodbye | ||
|
rename
Estonia329 Posts
On March 24 2012 05:53 Bleak wrote: I'm sorry if this question sounds stupid but I'm not that good with timezones etc. and I cannot find the MLG in the TL Calendar. Is it actually starting out tonight ? If you go to http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/live , click schedule you can choose your timezone there - that is a nice new feature. | ||
|
Elvedeta
Portugal395 Posts
On March 24 2012 05:52 hifriend wrote: Sorry if this is a bit lazy or whatever, but.. Can I watch the games in the OP without paying for this event? In decent quality? First page, 3rd comment... Yes you can watch 2 streams for free up to 480p. | ||
|
ZpuX
Sweden1230 Posts
On March 24 2012 05:53 chosenkerrigan wrote: Show nested quote + On March 24 2012 05:52 hifriend wrote: Sorry if this is a bit lazy or whatever, but.. Can I watch the games in the OP without paying for this event? In decent quality? You can watch two streams up to 480P. but which streams? or any, just not all four at the same time? | ||
|
Slangen
Sweden1166 Posts
| ||
|
Borkbokbork
United States123 Posts
| ||
|
jmbthirteen
United States10734 Posts
On March 24 2012 05:52 hifriend wrote: Sorry if this is a bit lazy or whatever, but.. Can I watch the games in the OP without paying for this event? In decent quality? Games on the main stream and game play stream 1 (or whatever its called) can be watched in 480p for free. The other 2 streams + HD are either $20 for this event or you can get the gold pass for $30 which will get you all the streams in HD for all 4 championship events. On March 24 2012 05:53 Bleak wrote: I'm sorry if this question sounds stupid but I'm not that good with timezones etc. and I cannot find the MLG in the TL Calendar. Is it actually starting out tonight ? It starts in 5 minutes. | ||
|
McFeser
United States2458 Posts
On March 24 2012 05:54 Slangen wrote: HYYYPE!!! Starts in 6min! Thankyou for preemptively answering my question! ![]() GO RET! | ||
|
NoctemSC
United States771 Posts
| ||
|
Dujek
United Kingdom276 Posts
| ||
|
nightsh
France135 Posts
On March 24 2012 05:56 NoctemSC wrote: No twitch.tv stream this time around? I like to read the chat while I watch D: Really ? | ||
|
zaii
Guam2611 Posts
On March 24 2012 05:56 NoctemSC wrote: No twitch.tv stream this time around? I like to read the chat while I watch D: that chat is the worse thing about twitch, so many trolls. | ||
|
Aeceus
United Kingdom1278 Posts
| ||
|
NoctemSC
United States771 Posts
On March 24 2012 05:56 nightsh wrote: Show nested quote + On March 24 2012 05:56 NoctemSC wrote: No twitch.tv stream this time around? I like to read the chat while I watch D: Really ? Only stream I found is this one http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/live and it's on MLGs website. I hate the layout. | ||
|
NoctemSC
United States771 Posts
On March 24 2012 05:57 zaii wrote: Show nested quote + On March 24 2012 05:56 NoctemSC wrote: No twitch.tv stream this time around? I like to read the chat while I watch D: that chat is the worse thing about twitch, so many trolls. It's not all trolling, I also like the Twitch.tv layout more. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 Bisu Jaedong Light Mini BeSt firebathero Hyuk [ Show more ] EffOrt Stork Zeus Soma ggaemo Soulkey Last ZerO Rush Snow Leta Killer Pusan hero Mong Mind Sharp Shinee Shine soO Bale Aegong sorry ToSsGirL Trap Free Sexy Yoon Terrorterran PianO Noble HiyA ajuk12(nOOB) JulyZerg zelot Icarus NotJumperer League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns35210 singsing2148 B2W.Neo777 XBOCT351 DeMusliM186 Livibee173 Mlord157 XaKoH Liquid`LucifroN129 QueenE88 Mew2King83 ArmadaUGS72 Chillindude16 ZerO(Twitch)11 Railgan9 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
TaKeTV
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|