• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:37
CEST 23:37
KST 06:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6819 users

[IPL] TAC2: StarTale vs NSHoSeo LR4 (Day 26) - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
March 05 2012 01:15 GMT
#21
That looked like a serious storm timing. O.O
HQuality
Profile Joined October 2009
2682 Posts
March 05 2012 01:15 GMT
#22
no shields no medivacs? go steam + a-move and catch storms :O
No carpal tunnel no skill
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
March 05 2012 01:17 GMT
#23
I don't really agree with sending KingKong, I would have send out Squirtle. He's very good against Protoss while Sage isn't and he's insanely good against Zerg as well basically leaving Terrans to choose. And NSHS lacks a good amount of Terrans that are good all around, and probably won't send Jjakji right away.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-05 01:23:19
March 05 2012 01:19 GMT
#24
On March 05 2012 10:17 Type|NarutO wrote:
I don't really agree with sending KingKong, I would have send out Squirtle. He's very good against Protoss while Sage isn't and he's insanely good against Zerg as well basically leaving Terrans to choose. And NSHS lacks a good amount of Terrans that are good all around, and probably won't send Jjakji right away.

The last part is not entirely true, perhaps, as Sculp/Sting have been doing well enough in team leagues, better than NSHS's second-tier Zergs (Flower/Fairy/Freaky). As for their choice of second player, I think that they feel confident enough in their aces streaking through NSHS's ranks that they more than willing to give one of their B-teamers a shot.

Edit 2: awwww, double-probe walloff.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
March 05 2012 01:23 GMT
#25
On March 05 2012 10:19 WigglingSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2012 10:17 Type|NarutO wrote:
I don't really agree with sending KingKong, I would have send out Squirtle. He's very good against Protoss while Sage isn't and he's insanely good against Zerg as well basically leaving Terrans to choose. And NSHS lacks a good amount of Terrans that are good all around, and probably won't send Jjakji right away.

The last part is not entirely true, perhaps, as Sculp/Sting have been doing well enough in team leagues, better than NSHS's second-tier Zergs (Flower/Fairy/Freaky).


Yes, I only said they lack good Terran allrounders (TvT, TvZ, TvP) which in my opinion is correct, but cannot argue if anyone has another opinion^^!
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
March 05 2012 01:27 GMT
#26
I think you cannot "give someone a shot" today, because you can and should expect PartinG or Bomber and they can take two or more players out. In terms of overall level I think only Jjakji is there to stand against PartinG / Bomber , which doesn't mean there can't be another player taking them out as I think NSHS did prepare a sniper for PartinG especially.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
March 05 2012 01:31 GMT
#27
On March 05 2012 10:27 Type|NarutO wrote:
I think you cannot "give someone a shot" today, because you can and should expect PartinG or Bomber and they can take two or more players out. In terms of overall level I think only Jjakji is there to stand against PartinG / Bomber , which doesn't mean there can't be another player taking them out as I think NSHS did prepare a sniper for PartinG especially.

Well, I tangled it up a bit: I meant that ST think that they can afford to send out a B-teamer, since they have two ace-level players rather than one, not the other way around. About Sculp/Sting, I don't really know about their matchups (I only know that Sting has a very stylized play), and I will take your opinion on them.
Eternalmisfit
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States643 Posts
March 05 2012 01:44 GMT
#28
On March 05 2012 10:27 Type|NarutO wrote:
I think you cannot "give someone a shot" today, because you can and should expect PartinG or Bomber and they can take two or more players out. In terms of overall level I think only Jjakji is there to stand against PartinG / Bomber , which doesn't mean there can't be another player taking them out as I think NSHS did prepare a sniper for PartinG especially.


I am just wondering if these games got played around the MLG weekend, in which case, ST might be missing both Bomber and Parting.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
March 05 2012 01:45 GMT
#29
On March 05 2012 10:44 Eternalmisfit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2012 10:27 Type|NarutO wrote:
I think you cannot "give someone a shot" today, because you can and should expect PartinG or Bomber and they can take two or more players out. In terms of overall level I think only Jjakji is there to stand against PartinG / Bomber , which doesn't mean there can't be another player taking them out as I think NSHS did prepare a sniper for PartinG especially.


I am just wondering if these games got played around the MLG weekend, in which case, ST might be missing both Bomber and Parting.


Bomber wasn't at MLG
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
March 05 2012 01:45 GMT
#30
If Sage wins again, I'll say ST will send out Bomber on Shattered ^_^!
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Eternalmisfit
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States643 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-05 01:46:49
March 05 2012 01:46 GMT
#31
On March 05 2012 10:45 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2012 10:44 Eternalmisfit wrote:
On March 05 2012 10:27 Type|NarutO wrote:
I think you cannot "give someone a shot" today, because you can and should expect PartinG or Bomber and they can take two or more players out. In terms of overall level I think only Jjakji is there to stand against PartinG / Bomber , which doesn't mean there can't be another player taking them out as I think NSHS did prepare a sniper for PartinG especially.


I am just wondering if these games got played around the MLG weekend, in which case, ST might be missing both Bomber and Parting.


Bomber wasn't at MLG


The sheer numbers of top Koreans players might have made me believe otherwise :|
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-05 01:49:16
March 05 2012 01:47 GMT
#32
Tiger is dead. He cannot even forcefield to be secure himself-,- Please PartinG or Bomber.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
March 05 2012 01:49 GMT
#33
sage all kill?? wowow
act.hero
Profile Joined April 2011
United States205 Posts
March 05 2012 01:50 GMT
#34
DOA is such a BOSS. Doing that truth speak.
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
March 05 2012 01:50 GMT
#35
Sage!!! I still love his play, it's always cool to see him do well in tournaments!
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
March 05 2012 01:51 GMT
#36
This is ridonk, NSHS still has jjakji to play
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
chenchen
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1136 Posts
March 05 2012 01:53 GMT
#37
I don't understand these polls. You're not supposed to bet against NSHoseo in teamleagues.
powerade = dragoon blood
Scisyhp
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States200 Posts
March 05 2012 01:54 GMT
#38
Using 1base to contain an enemy on 2base apparently doesn't work. Huh. Never would have guessed.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
March 05 2012 01:54 GMT
#39
oh, gogo july. surprising choice.
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
March 05 2012 01:55 GMT
#40
All ST needs to do is send Squirtle out. -_- Sage is horrible at PvP and Squirtle is a beast.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 164
Nina 104
SpeCial 51
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 187
firebathero 81
910 38
NaDa 33
Counter-Strike
Fnx 815
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0183
PPMD54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9678
Liquid`Hasu1673
crisheroes1108
Trikslyr96
Other Games
summit1g6829
Liquid`RaSZi5736
Beastyqt717
shahzam498
ToD251
B2W.Neo210
Pyrionflax175
JimRising 148
KnowMe143
ArmadaUGS107
ZombieGrub78
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream346
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 31
• Eskiya23 17
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV534
League of Legends
• TFBlade950
Other Games
• imaqtpie1132
• Shiphtur248
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 23m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.