BUT GREAT TOURNEY! need more! on a less competitive day 
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Prplppleatr
United States1518 Posts
BUT GREAT TOURNEY! need more! on a less competitive day ![]() | ||
|
Vogin
Czech Republic926 Posts
On March 05 2012 06:25 Prplppleatr wrote: Ouch...and now Iron squid and EG's showmatch thing..today wasnt the best BUT GREAT TOURNEY! need more! on a less competitive day ![]() I understand EG announced the showmatch yesterday? I'm not a seer unfortunately ![]() | ||
|
Prplppleatr
United States1518 Posts
On March 05 2012 06:43 Vogin wrote: Show nested quote + On March 05 2012 06:25 Prplppleatr wrote: Ouch...and now Iron squid and EG's showmatch thing..today wasnt the best BUT GREAT TOURNEY! need more! on a less competitive day ![]() I understand EG announced the showmatch yesterday? I'm not a seer unfortunately ![]() Ya, thats just unfortunate...but Inori vs his Zerg teammates...o m g, such great matches..and a great advertisement for next time ![]() | ||
|
Prplppleatr
United States1518 Posts
| ||
|
Prplppleatr
United States1518 Posts
Congrats TSL Symbol, Revival, and Inor...and aslo VileHawk | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|