On February 28 2012 19:14 nihlon wrote:
I think people should get at least one unit of everything. Perfect counter.
I think people should get at least one unit of everything. Perfect counter.
How do you counter one of everything??
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Oboeman
Canada3980 Posts
On February 28 2012 19:14 nihlon wrote: Show nested quote + On February 28 2012 19:13 Zzoram wrote: If Raven/BC/Ghost is too much gas, what about just Marine/Tank/Medivac/Raven + 3 Ghost + 1 Thor? I think people should get at least one unit of everything. Perfect counter. How do you counter one of everything?? | ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
| ||
|
Daymor
New Zealand151 Posts
| ||
|
Liph
United States151 Posts
| ||
|
AsnSensation
Germany24009 Posts
| ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
| ||
|
DizzySheep
Australia1144 Posts
| ||
|
Bashion
Cook Islands2612 Posts
On February 28 2012 19:13 Zzoram wrote: If Raven/BC/Ghost is too much gas, what about just Marine/Tank/Medivac/Raven + 3 Ghost + 1 Thor? You should get a couple marauders too, just in case. | ||
|
Woizit
801 Posts
| ||
|
acidbean
Germany287 Posts
On February 28 2012 19:14 nihlon wrote: Show nested quote + On February 28 2012 19:13 Zzoram wrote: If Raven/BC/Ghost is too much gas, what about just Marine/Tank/Medivac/Raven + 3 Ghost + 1 Thor? I think people should get at least one unit of everything. Perfect counter. SotG: How do you counter every unit? | ||
|
;,;
6 Posts
On February 28 2012 19:07 WinningGuy wrote: Guys can someone confirm in AUS, that this stream is laggy as hell? And why? while ago I did have a shit ton of lag issues, I moved house and now I can usually watch dual streams both in HQ. Tonight I cant even watch one free SQ stream. Both my friends streams are lagging also. The fuck gom. WHY??!?! Are you on iinet/netscape/westnet? If so check this:http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1727356 | ||
|
foxSC
United States60 Posts
| ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
| ||
|
Hall0wed
United States8486 Posts
-.- | ||
|
Vatti
United Kingdom38 Posts
| ||
|
Liph
United States151 Posts
| ||
|
Philipd122
Australia776 Posts
| ||
|
HaXXspetten
Sweden15718 Posts
| ||
|
Mobius_1
United Kingdom2763 Posts
0:00 TheStC spawns T4 Curious spawns Z10 STC builds his first Barracks just outside Curious' natural Curious, oblivious, opens Hatch first A Bunker starts in sight of an Overlord, Curious pulls enough Drones to stop it from completing Drones and Lings kill first few Marines with small losses Factory blocking the front for Curious | ||
|
Oboeman
Canada3980 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|