• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:24
CEST 22:24
KST 05:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8527 users

MLG Winter Arena Day 2 - Page 177

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 175 176 177 178 179 243 Next
Apparently some people are dumb enough to STILL be asking for it, so let's make things clear:

Do NOT ask for re-streams, and do NOT post re-streams.

Do not come here and muddle the thread by bitching about PPV.
KroN
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany438 Posts
February 26 2012 01:50 GMT
#3521
On February 26 2012 10:47 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:42 Hakanfrog wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:39 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:38 KroN wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
[quote]

It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.


I think you missunderstand... they are not giving it away, people are taking it.

When all you have to do is open the stream, they are giving it away...


Agreed, I just opened the stream thinking I would get an hour or so free, when ti then continued to be free the rest of the night I simply held it open, because why not?


In addition not everyone knows abot MLG being ppv, while everyone knows that cars belong to someone and you can't just take them wheter the key is there or not. Random people browsing on twitch.tv will just stumble upon the mlg streams.

Man i feel dumb right now, bought the ticket 1 hour ago and after reading all this i just googled twitch.tv mlg and there they are, all streams in 1080p for free... no restreams, but the official MLG channel...


Sorry but do you even understand the system? of course the streams are all on twitch, MLG is just using twitch to sho the streams, even for their live page,.... but even on those direct links on twitch there is a subscription check. If you dont get this check and dont have to log on, then you are lucky and stumbled onto the bworser glitch which lets you watch for free. The MLG streams on twitch are not free for everyone
ComplexConf
Profile Joined September 2011
Ireland161 Posts
February 26 2012 01:50 GMT
#3522
On February 26 2012 10:49 shabby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:48 ComplexConf wrote:
One thing I don't understand is that Nani don't see this coming? And how the hell does he have 4 probes chasing one drone? with 600 minerals and not putting up a cannon or a nexus... What.. the.. BLEEP!!!

Come on Nani, don't disappoint.. Get your revenge!!! Crush this kid!


He did not have 600 minerals, Artosis was looking at Leenocks bank. He had very poor mining.


really!? , I was looking at nanis minerals, not what artosis was saying... although I registrered that too ofc.. anyone can confirm?
"Carrier has arrived" "GTFO OR DIE!"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 26 2012 01:50 GMT
#3523
lol the silly fight
I had a good night of sleep.
Glam
Profile Joined September 2010
United States325 Posts
February 26 2012 01:50 GMT
#3524
On February 26 2012 10:48 ComplexConf wrote:
One thing I don't understand is that Nani don't see this coming? And how the hell does he have 4 probes chasing one drone? with 600 minerals and not putting up a cannon or a nexus... What.. the.. BLEEP!!!

Come on Nani, don't disappoint.. Get your revenge!!! Crush this kid!


Artosis fucked us both up on this. It was leenock floating that high.
ceaRshaf
Profile Joined August 2009
Romania4926 Posts
February 26 2012 01:50 GMT
#3525
Games vs naniwa seem to have the goal to kill his FFE. That or gg from zerg.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Lennient
Profile Joined January 2012
497 Posts
February 26 2012 01:51 GMT
#3526
On February 26 2012 10:49 MuseMike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:48 chosenkerrigan wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:46 Almtom wrote:
Korean zergs are soo cheesy whats up with that cant they play macro games?


Seriously? Naniwa was the one who tried to play greedy each and every game and attempted to get away with that. He's the one who tried to eco-cheese every single time. It's not Leenock's fault to punish it.

He put a hatch outside his base. That is cheese, regardless of the reason.

it was not an auto-lose, watch his game in GSL, MC even beat him and let the hatch finish
bouhko
Profile Joined January 2012
193 Posts
February 26 2012 01:51 GMT
#3527
u sixpoll ?
u sixpoll ?
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
February 26 2012 01:51 GMT
#3528
On February 26 2012 10:44 Swede wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:40 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:38 Myles wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:36 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
[quote]

It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.



No some people found a way to exploit the system. MLG didn't 'give' them that. I highly doubt someone at MLG is going "YES THEY FOUND THE SECRET LOOPHOLE I LEFT FOR THEM!". Much more likely they are working to shut it down now. Do you also get mad at game developers because people pirate games that you payed for? Or movie producers because people BitTorrent movies?

There's no exploit, unless you consider opening the stream like any other an exploit. I'm not even using adblock.


... I think it is very obvious MLG didn't intend for everyone to be able to view it for free. It was obviously an oversight. With a quick search I can find most any software, music, or video product I want for free. It originally came from the developer, that doesn't mean that is how they wanted it to be offered.


How are you still defending them? It doesn't matter that it was an oversight. If you pay for a product then you have every right to expect that oversights of this degree won't happen. It would be considerably better if an exploit was required on the viewers side, but there isn't.

Tell me, how hard could MLG have worked to prevent people from freely accessing the stream if people with no Adblock, no exploit - nothing at all - can open a regular browser and view the stream at no charge?


If you want to be mad that you got exactly what you payed for, go crazy. I can still think you are silly. I have pointed out what an absurd argument this is, you can reread my other posts on the matter if you want. I am content to let angry people be angry as they just ignore all logic in the first place.

Don't expect to get your money back. "I got exactly what I payed for, now give me my money back" is not a logical argument.
Nihn'kas Neehn
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
February 26 2012 01:51 GMT
#3529
I SEE A HATCHERY!
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
Condor Hero
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2931 Posts
February 26 2012 01:51 GMT
#3530
lol this is just absurd naniwa seriously has to start putting an extra cannon or two when hes playing vs korean zergs.

gee I wonder which is more valuable, 300 minerals or THE WHOLE GAME.
skatbone
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1005 Posts
February 26 2012 01:51 GMT
#3531
Lol. "Will we see a hatchery in this game."
Mercurial#1193
dangerjoe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark1866 Posts
February 26 2012 01:51 GMT
#3532
On February 26 2012 10:48 chosenkerrigan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:46 Almtom wrote:
Korean zergs are soo cheesy whats up with that cant they play macro games?


Seriously? Naniwa was the one who tried to play greedy each and every game and attempted to get away with that. He's the one who tried to eco-cheese every single time. It's not Leenock's fault to punish it.


eco cheese?! :D
Ask Beavis, I get nothing Butt-head
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
February 26 2012 01:51 GMT
#3533
6 pool from Leenock rofkl
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
February 26 2012 01:51 GMT
#3534
lol tasteless
savior did nothing wrong
mango_destroyer
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3914 Posts
February 26 2012 01:51 GMT
#3535
On February 26 2012 10:46 Almtom wrote:
Korean zergs are soo cheesy whats up with that cant they play macro games?



you realize naniwa is mr.2base right? The fact he dies early on many times shows he cuts way too many corners.
Juvant
Profile Joined April 2011
United States723 Posts
February 26 2012 01:51 GMT
#3536
OH GOD ARTOSIS LAUGH
bLooD.
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany470 Posts
February 26 2012 01:51 GMT
#3537
On February 26 2012 10:48 ComplexConf wrote:
One thing I don't understand is that Nani don't see this coming? And how the hell does he have 4 probes chasing one drone? with 600 minerals and not putting up a cannon or a nexus... What.. the.. BLEEP!!!

Not true..... Artosis was wrong it was leenock that was floating around 600-700 mins
Nani had barely enugh cause he pulled probes so early.
TheRooster
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden719 Posts
February 26 2012 01:51 GMT
#3538
I feel so sad for naniwa...
<3 Startale <3 Naniwa <3 Squirtle <3 Parting <3 sOs <3 Life <3 Leenock <3 Bomber <3 Mvp <3 Gumiho
krews
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1308 Posts
February 26 2012 01:51 GMT
#3539
6 pool inc
Lupita
Profile Joined September 2010
United States290 Posts
February 26 2012 01:51 GMT
#3540
Tasteless: "Will we see a hatchery in this game"
Do, or do not, there is no try...
Prev 1 175 176 177 178 179 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 351
JuggernautJason92
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 576
White-Ra 182
firebathero 75
910 45
Trap 23
NaDa 10
Counter-Strike
Fnx 760
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0164
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9712
crisheroes1796
Liquid`Hasu1688
Trikslyr83
Other Games
summit1g5638
Liquid`RaSZi5420
Beastyqt827
shahzam520
B2W.Neo292
Pyrionflax139
KnowMe139
ArmadaUGS116
ZombieGrub100
IndyStarCraft 88
UpATreeSC60
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream403
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV378
League of Legends
• TFBlade1146
Other Games
• imaqtpie792
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 36m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.