• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:01
CEST 09:01
KST 16:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9670 users

[MLG] Winter Online Qualifiers - Korean Bracket - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 37 38 39 Next All
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
February 10 2012 00:26 GMT
#21
On February 10 2012 09:24 SickControl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 09:23 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On February 10 2012 09:21 SickControl wrote:
On February 10 2012 09:20 00Visor wrote:
lol the dubstep


It's brostep, not dubstep.

It's painful to listen to is what it is.....

More on topic Go Go Papa Toss respect for going through Korea qualifier!


yeah, it's horrible.

This music is awesome. I don't know what you guys are listening to.
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
February 10 2012 00:27 GMT
#22
Time for an actually competitive match?

woo.
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
February 10 2012 00:28 GMT
#23
On February 10 2012 09:25 ellirc wrote:
This is in no way what so ever trying to bash MLG, the casters, or anything else.

I have been looking forward to this so much since it was announced and I am sure there will be a lot of great games and lots of entertainment produced througout the season.

This means I have been hyping it up like crazy to my non-esport friends I live with.

What happens right away? One of the casters show up in his bedroom.

Now that's fine. I don't care where the caster is when it's an online event.

What I care about is that my friends instantly laughed at the whole thing because they didn't even make him put up a black sheet as a backdrop. It just looks so amateurish and extremely low budget.

Anyone else have thoughts about this?

From what I understand he got called last minute to do this hence why he is in his bedroom.... If you notice the other caster is in a very well setup studio.
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
JeffGoldblum
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Cook Islands191 Posts
February 10 2012 00:28 GMT
#24
On February 10 2012 09:25 ellirc wrote:
This is in no way what so ever trying to bash MLG, the casters, or anything else.

I have been looking forward to this so much since it was announced and I am sure there will be a lot of great games and lots of entertainment produced througout the season.

This means I have been hyping it up like crazy to my non-esport friends I live with.

What happens right away? One of the casters show up in his bedroom.

Now that's fine. I don't care where the caster is when it's an online event.

What I care about is that my friends instantly laughed at the whole thing because they didn't even make him put up a black sheet as a backdrop. It just looks so amateurish and extremely low budget.

Anyone else have thoughts about this?


My thoughts are you wouldn't have complained if not for your friends being there laughing.
I'm Jeff Goldblum
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
February 10 2012 00:29 GMT
#25
On February 10 2012 09:28 JeffGoldblum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 09:25 ellirc wrote:
This is in no way what so ever trying to bash MLG, the casters, or anything else.

I have been looking forward to this so much since it was announced and I am sure there will be a lot of great games and lots of entertainment produced througout the season.

This means I have been hyping it up like crazy to my non-esport friends I live with.

What happens right away? One of the casters show up in his bedroom.

Now that's fine. I don't care where the caster is when it's an online event.

What I care about is that my friends instantly laughed at the whole thing because they didn't even make him put up a black sheet as a backdrop. It just looks so amateurish and extremely low budget.

Anyone else have thoughts about this?


My thoughts are you wouldn't have complained if not for your friends being there laughing.


Well yes that's exactly what he said himself actually. Still, the point stands, it does look amateurish.
CEPEHDREI
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1521 Posts
February 10 2012 00:30 GMT
#26
where is artosis?
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
February 10 2012 00:32 GMT
#27
MLG maps are still outdated?
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
February 10 2012 00:35 GMT
#28
Nada build. I love seeing terrans get demolished by it.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
ellirc
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3286 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-10 00:38:30
February 10 2012 00:36 GMT
#29
On February 10 2012 09:28 JeffGoldblum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 09:25 ellirc wrote:
This is in no way what so ever trying to bash MLG, the casters, or anything else.

I have been looking forward to this so much since it was announced and I am sure there will be a lot of great games and lots of entertainment produced througout the season.

This means I have been hyping it up like crazy to my non-esport friends I live with.

What happens right away? One of the casters show up in his bedroom.

Now that's fine. I don't care where the caster is when it's an online event.

What I care about is that my friends instantly laughed at the whole thing because they didn't even make him put up a black sheet as a backdrop. It just looks so amateurish and extremely low budget.

Anyone else have thoughts about this?


My thoughts are you wouldn't have complained if not for your friends being there laughing.

Well my point is that I actually felt a bit ashamed. Even if he was called in an hour before there is some extreme measures that could be taken to minimize the damage.

And I would have cared, but not much at all since I myself understand how things are. But when you try to get more people to watch(people that really have no connection to esport at all) it just looks really poor.

EDIT: I realise that this might not be the proper place to discuss this and would appreciate being directed in the right direction. Also, I always liked Robin's casting on the MLG beta-streams so it's nothing personal.
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
February 10 2012 00:36 GMT
#30
On February 10 2012 09:32 Asha` wrote:
MLG maps are still outdated?


Yeah they haven't made new ones yet, I had a major problem with this is a tourney recently because of the reaper ledge T_T
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
alepoff
Profile Joined January 2012
140 Posts
February 10 2012 00:38 GMT
#31
Most of the results have been leaked and can be found on slashers twitter, for those who are interested.
let's bounce
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
February 10 2012 00:39 GMT
#32
On February 10 2012 09:26 SickControl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 09:25 ellirc wrote:
This is in no way what so ever trying to bash MLG, the casters, or anything else.

I have been looking forward to this so much since it was announced and I am sure there will be a lot of great games and lots of entertainment produced througout the season.

This means I have been hyping it up like crazy to my non-esport friends I live with.

What happens right away? One of the casters show up in his bedroom.

Now that's fine. I don't care where the caster is when it's an online event.

What I care about is that my friends instantly laughed at the whole thing because they didn't even make him put up a black sheet as a backdrop. It just looks so amateurish and extremely low budget.

Anyone else have thoughts about this?


Yeah, it's really no bueno.


Agreed.

The thing is that my posting this in a constructive manner you pretty much guarantee that MLG won't make this mistake again, that's how badass MLG is. So kudos.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-10 00:43:33
February 10 2012 00:40 GMT
#33
720p+ is showing a earlier game and 720p is live? 0o

Edit: And it's pretty lame hating @ robin because he had 5mins(!) to get ready and didn't transform his bedroom to a fancy studio..
The curse is real
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
February 10 2012 00:41 GMT
#34
On February 10 2012 09:36 ellirc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 09:28 JeffGoldblum wrote:
On February 10 2012 09:25 ellirc wrote:
This is in no way what so ever trying to bash MLG, the casters, or anything else.

I have been looking forward to this so much since it was announced and I am sure there will be a lot of great games and lots of entertainment produced througout the season.

This means I have been hyping it up like crazy to my non-esport friends I live with.

What happens right away? One of the casters show up in his bedroom.

Now that's fine. I don't care where the caster is when it's an online event.

What I care about is that my friends instantly laughed at the whole thing because they didn't even make him put up a black sheet as a backdrop. It just looks so amateurish and extremely low budget.

Anyone else have thoughts about this?


My thoughts are you wouldn't have complained if not for your friends being there laughing.

Well my point is that I actually felt a bit ashamed. Even if he was called in an hour before there is some extreme measures that could be taken to minimize the damage.

And I would have cared, but not much at all since I myself understand how things are. But when you try to get more people to watch(people that really have no connection to esport at all) it just looks really poor.

EDIT: I realise that this might not be the proper place to discuss this and would appreciate being directed in the right direction. Also, I always liked Robin's casting on the MLG beta-streams so it's nothing personal.

There's this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=310434

Otherwise, just show your friends some of yesterday's GSL games and tell them that if done right it's good.
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
ellirc
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3286 Posts
February 10 2012 00:48 GMT
#35
On February 10 2012 09:41 pdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 09:36 ellirc wrote:
On February 10 2012 09:28 JeffGoldblum wrote:
On February 10 2012 09:25 ellirc wrote:
This is in no way what so ever trying to bash MLG, the casters, or anything else.

I have been looking forward to this so much since it was announced and I am sure there will be a lot of great games and lots of entertainment produced througout the season.

This means I have been hyping it up like crazy to my non-esport friends I live with.

What happens right away? One of the casters show up in his bedroom.

Now that's fine. I don't care where the caster is when it's an online event.

What I care about is that my friends instantly laughed at the whole thing because they didn't even make him put up a black sheet as a backdrop. It just looks so amateurish and extremely low budget.

Anyone else have thoughts about this?


My thoughts are you wouldn't have complained if not for your friends being there laughing.

Well my point is that I actually felt a bit ashamed. Even if he was called in an hour before there is some extreme measures that could be taken to minimize the damage.

And I would have cared, but not much at all since I myself understand how things are. But when you try to get more people to watch(people that really have no connection to esport at all) it just looks really poor.

EDIT: I realise that this might not be the proper place to discuss this and would appreciate being directed in the right direction. Also, I always liked Robin's casting on the MLG beta-streams so it's nothing personal.

There's this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=310434

Otherwise, just show your friends some of yesterday's GSL games and tell them that if done right it's good.

Thanks for that. And yes of course I can show them some GSL, old MLG's and DH:I And there will be more of everything, I just wanted to make a point that something so easy to fix can actually be a huge turnoff.

arfyron
Profile Joined July 2011
518 Posts
February 10 2012 00:52 GMT
#36
Anyone else's stream lagging?
leandroqm
Profile Joined June 2008
Netherlands874 Posts
February 10 2012 00:59 GMT
#37
On February 10 2012 09:52 arfyron wrote:
Anyone else's stream lagging?


lagging a lot here
What are you tinkering about?
Razakel
Profile Joined April 2011
Ireland466 Posts
February 10 2012 00:59 GMT
#38
On February 10 2012 09:52 arfyron wrote:
Anyone else's stream lagging?


Constantly
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
February 10 2012 01:01 GMT
#39
On February 10 2012 09:59 Razakel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 09:52 arfyron wrote:
Anyone else's stream lagging?


Constantly


I think it might be twitch guys, I'm not getting any lag and I'm in the US, and international lag tends to be an issue with the player on and off =( hope it gets better
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
February 10 2012 01:02 GMT
#40
I haven't been able to get twitch to work properly all day, no matter what quality I pick. I've tried 4-5 streams the last hour and they all constantly skip.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 37 38 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 258
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 273
Dewaltoss 104
Leta 56
sSak 52
Bale 37
NotJumperer 30
ZergMaN 21
Aegong 14
yabsab 8
Icarus 7
[ Show more ]
Noble 7
League of Legends
JimRising 606
Reynor0
Other Games
summit1g10839
Sick197
Nina86
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick809
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1615
• Stunt473
• Jankos255
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 59m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 59m
Replay Cast
15h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.