• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:34
CEST 11:34
KST 18:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10200 users

[GSL] Nov Code A RO24 D2 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 92 93 94 Next
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
December 06 2011 01:06 GMT
#41
Go Ganzi and Taeja! I'm especially looking you Ganzi, don't let Lucky into Code S.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Teael
Profile Joined February 2011
United States724 Posts
December 06 2011 01:20 GMT
#42
woohoo ZvT ^___^

Favorite matchup
Xcobidoo
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden1871 Posts
December 06 2011 01:21 GMT
#43
forGG gets the slumpfest thrown at him, I see July losing this and going out in the up/downs
Supreme Intergalactic Commander
StaplerPhone
Profile Joined March 2011
United States813 Posts
December 06 2011 01:21 GMT
#44
TvZ night! This is going to be good
NaDa | MC | HerO | DeMusliM | TaeJa | viOLet
dmnum
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Brazil6910 Posts
December 06 2011 01:22 GMT
#45
Hmm...I think:
nestea>asd
forgg>july(But I think if july brings his A game he might have a chance)
ganzi>lucky(not too sure about this one either, but I'm gonna go with ganzi)
drg>taeja(Pretty sure about this one)
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
December 06 2011 01:27 GMT
#46
Taeja gonna slay DRG. Zerg ezpz.
MMA: The true King of Wings
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
December 06 2011 01:31 GMT
#47
Have we done Yugioh as a GSL LR theme yet?

The cards of course, not the anime dudes of season #.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Share_The_Land
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada152 Posts
December 06 2011 01:38 GMT
#48
Nestea>asd 2-1
fOrGG>July 2-1 (rooting for July!)
Ganzi>Lucky 2-1
DRG>Taeja 2-1 (rooting for Taeja!)

GOGO NESTEA!!! I wanna see you win a set that really matters, it's been too long

And on the subject of the next LR thread, I would say Sailor Moon would be hilarious :D I know our casters are all dudes but I think it would be classic to see which Sailor Scout people think matches them the most. Also instead of being a visual similarity it would be based more purely on personality.
"Turns out he's a former Counterstrike pro and grabs his ak!" - Tasteless
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
December 06 2011 01:40 GMT
#49
Excited to see ForGG play again. Would love to see him up in Code S (where I believe he belongs).
The universe created an audience for itself.
Trsjnica
Profile Joined April 2011
United States477 Posts
December 06 2011 01:57 GMT
#50
I will be pleasantly surprised if two Zergs (or more) win.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 06 2011 02:02 GMT
#51
I'll look at everyone's PM when I get back. Got a group project I need to do with my ENG class

Please keep sending me feedback/suggestions, I really appreciate it!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
FXOpen
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1844 Posts
December 06 2011 02:04 GMT
#52
ASD>Nestea (cos I have hope!)
Forgg>July
Ganzi<Lucky (Lucky got this no problemo)
DRG<Taeja ( I always vote against DRG and will always vote against DRG)
www.twitter.com/FXOpenESports
SourceOdin
Profile Joined January 2011
United States126 Posts
December 06 2011 02:07 GMT
#53
asd>Nestea
Fin>July
Ganzi>Lucky
DongRaeGu>Taeja

Let's see if my liquibet would continue to rise. I've gotten 11 out of the last 12 right. Was just wrong on Losira vs. Brown, cause, I mean, who actually saw that coming?
MarineKingPrime | ManZenith | Naniwa | IMFirst | TSLHyun
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 02:12:42
December 06 2011 02:09 GMT
#54
I'm basing this off of what I know best, so here's my Lost theme. Feel free to use it for a LR

+ Show Spoiler +
Since Khaldor is bald he is automatically defaulted as the baldest character on any given show. This is John Locke.
[image loading]
Moletrap is Benjamen Linus. I think they are brothers.
[image loading]
Wolf is Mikhail because both our vicious cyclopses (Wolf from Starfox! Though Wolf would be cooler if he picked out his own eye.
[image loading]
Tasteless is Doctor Jack Shephard because they both are extremely sexy. Artosis is Kate because they are both extremely whiney
[image loading]

Edit: I PMed you, but here is my post for the world to see
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
December 06 2011 02:15 GMT
#55
On December 06 2011 11:09 McFeser wrote:
I'm basing this off of what I know best, so here's my Lost theme. Feel free to use it for a LR

+ Show Spoiler +
Since Khaldor is bald he is automatically defaulted as the baldest character on any given show. This is John Locke.
[image loading]
Moletrap is Benjamen Linus. I think they are brothers.
[image loading]
Wolf is Mikhail because both our vicious cyclopses (Wolf from Starfox! Though Wolf would be cooler if he picked out his own eye.
[image loading]
Tasteless is Doctor Jack Shephard because they both are extremely sexy. Artosis is Kate because they are both extremely whiney
[image loading]

Edit: I PMed you, but here is my post for the world to see


OMG LOL!!!!
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
wattabeast
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States957 Posts
December 06 2011 02:16 GMT
#56
asd>Nestea-Nestea is in a bit of a "slump" and asd is doing really really well. Leenock also said that asd was a beast in tvz and if you don't trust leenock who can you trust
fOrGG>July-fOrGG is a complete monster. Even though July has a lot to play for. fOrGG feels like he still needs to prove himself.
Ganzi>Lucky-This is the one I had the most trouble picking. Lucky is an extremely good player, but of course the same goes to Ganzi. I honestly could not decide, but in the end I picked Ganzi because I feel like when he is playing 100% he is one of the best terrans in the world.
Taeja<DRG -Also a fairly difficult decision. Taeja is really, really good. DRG is of course a ZvT specialist, but he sems to be falling off track a tad. Still going with DRG just because Taeja seems like his TvZ still could use a tad bit of work to compete and the top of the top of the top, while DRG has already proven that his ZvT is one of the very best in the world, and arguably the best.
:O
Dreamer.T
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3584 Posts
December 06 2011 02:33 GMT
#57
ASD > Nestea
ForGG > July
Taeja < DRG

Forever the best, IMMvp <3
Reapher
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru131 Posts
December 06 2011 02:37 GMT
#58
Time to learn how to TvZ !
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 06 2011 02:37 GMT
#59
On December 06 2011 09:07 Wunder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 08:44 RoninShogun wrote:
Yeah asd gonna just take out a three time GSL champ and a three time OSL champ back to back no big fucking deal


wat

What he is saying is asd>Nestea, followed by asd>July, but he doesnt realize/know that after this round you are just right back in code S so he wouldnt play july
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Brotatolol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1742 Posts
December 06 2011 02:42 GMT
#60
Why must fOrGG and July have to play each other as well as DRG and Taeja. Hoping to see some great games all around.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 92 93 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 615
Hyuk 454
BeSt 422
Shuttle 286
actioN 188
Leta 146
Zeus 115
EffOrt 97
ZerO 85
Soma 68
[ Show more ]
Light 67
Shinee 43
Mong 41
soO 40
Mind 40
Killer 37
Aegong 35
sorry 32
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 24
PianO 17
ZergMaN 12
Terrorterran 10
HiyA 9
JulyZerg 9
Sharp 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss660
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1732
Other Games
gofns25739
summit1g8485
singsing1367
olofmeister1334
ceh9577
crisheroes315
DeMusliM125
ArmadaUGS107
Livibee102
ZerO(Twitch)11
XBOCT6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick547
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 18
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Jankos1990
• Rush1281
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
26m
OSC
3h 26m
Stellar Fest
3h 26m
OSC
14h 26m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.