• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:04
CEST 07:04
KST 14:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6419 users

[GSL] Nov Code A RO24 D2 - Page 93

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 Next
MentalGNT
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark1264 Posts
December 06 2011 16:01 GMT
#1841
Yay 4/4 in liquibets. Much better than yesterday! :D
What a player
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
December 06 2011 16:03 GMT
#1842
Oh man fOrGG.
2-0ing July....he's on fire.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Dakure
Profile Joined February 2011
United States513 Posts
December 06 2011 16:15 GMT
#1843
On December 07 2011 01:00 NrGmonk wrote:
What if I said he's not like the others?

What if I said he's not just another of your play(er)s?
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
December 06 2011 16:25 GMT
#1844
Awwww. poor July. I wanted one last hurrah from him T_T
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
Coal
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden1535 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 16:26:15
December 06 2011 16:25 GMT
#1845
What is said I'm not just another one of your plays?

Edit: Too slow =( Btw that smirk from ForGG when he won the second game, hahhaa
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
December 06 2011 16:44 GMT
#1846
I take it Frogg played well?
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
December 06 2011 16:55 GMT
#1847
That smirk was the most impressive thing that came out of GSL today
SooYoung-Noona!
revoN
Profile Joined February 2010
Japan804 Posts
December 06 2011 16:57 GMT
#1848
On December 07 2011 01:55 ffadicted wrote:
That smirk was the most impressive thing that came out of GSL today


Is there by any chance a .gif version?
StarCraft도 Quake도 좋아해요.
dcemuser
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3248 Posts
December 06 2011 16:58 GMT
#1849
oGsForGG sounds dumb - I'd like him to go with oGsNever personally.
daxile
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada829 Posts
December 06 2011 17:14 GMT
#1850
On December 07 2011 01:58 dcemuser wrote:
oGsForGG sounds dumb - I'd like him to go with oGsNever personally.

ogsNever sounds awesome

But I like the nick forGG too, dunno maybe its the nostalgia.
to live is to suffer
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
December 06 2011 18:01 GMT
#1851
I know it's early but....

should I just get started on the D3 thread now? I got like 2 1/2 hours before my next class so.....
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 06 2011 18:07 GMT
#1852
Well I was hearing that fOrGG's weakness was TvZ so I voted July >.> 3/4. Shouldnt doubt the bw hype anymore. This guy has gone through a top level P, T, and Z on his way to code S.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 06 2011 18:09 GMT
#1853
On December 07 2011 01:44 Holgerius wrote:
I take it Frogg played well?

I missed it live but I saw the vod of game one. It was a pretty nice build and he just timing attacked july to death, which I guess is pretty much standard for him. Don't have the season pass this month cause of school and no money, so I have no idea about game 2, but coming from the spoilers on 1st page apparently july got pwned.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
FortyOzs
Profile Joined February 2011
189 Posts
December 06 2011 18:32 GMT
#1854
On December 07 2011 03:01 Seeker wrote:
I know it's early but....

should I just get started on the D3 thread now? I got like 2 1/2 hours before my next class so.....


If you have the motivation to, you're a boss
Dumboprime
Profile Joined March 2011
985 Posts
December 06 2011 18:39 GMT
#1855
Goddamit just watched the VODs... ForGG is amazing...
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 18:48:53
December 06 2011 18:42 GMT
#1856
fOrGG is so freaking badass I can't believe what I am seeing! fOrGG FIGHTING!!!

And DAT SMIRK!!!!

[image loading]
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
December 06 2011 19:26 GMT
#1857
Can't wait for the interviews!
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
TensaiSakuragi
Profile Joined November 2011
Croatia224 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 19:29:21
December 06 2011 19:29 GMT
#1858
Wow, fOrGG is really something else. I wouldn't call him a title contender because I haven't seen any real long macro games in sc2 out of him yet but he should have the potential to beat everyone.
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
December 06 2011 20:58 GMT
#1859
Wow... Taeja and fOrGG continue to look very strong...
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
December 06 2011 21:46 GMT
#1860
Oh man next season will be a domination of forGG. Unless MMA or MVP could take him out in a TvT, may be some Protoss like Oz, MC. Otherwise I could see him winning next season.
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft407
RuFF_SC2 184
Nina 93
-ZergGirl 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2038
sorry 42
Bale 23
910 20
yabsab 14
ZergMaN 9
NotJumperer 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 648
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1122
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox814
Other Games
summit1g8123
WinterStarcraft348
C9.Mang0265
Livibee155
Sick135
Maynarde134
ViBE79
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick581
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Stunt421
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 56m
Stellar Fest
7h 56m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.