• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:01
CEST 03:01
KST 10:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10354 users

MLG Providence Day 1 Live Report Thread - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 458 Next
No player/caster bashing, or balance whining. Bans will be handed out like candy. (page 217)

No sexist jokes or anything of that nature either. Be mature people.
scr
Profile Joined May 2011
Hungary1025 Posts
November 18 2011 14:33 GMT
#121
On November 18 2011 23:28 cklrkzk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 23:26 scr wrote:
where can i see the filled in open brackets?

After 7 hours 30 minute

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Providence/Open_Bracket


so where did you get the nestea vs idra matchup? nestea will compete in the open bracket, isnt he?
Try again, fail better.
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 14:34:57
November 18 2011 14:34 GMT
#122
Omg, cant we have all streams in 1 topic ;/ ?


On November 18 2011 23:33 scr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 23:28 cklrkzk wrote:
On November 18 2011 23:26 scr wrote:
where can i see the filled in open brackets?

After 7 hours 30 minute

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Providence/Open_Bracket


so where did you get the nestea vs idra matchup? nestea will compete in the open bracket, isnt he?


Before MLG there is Global Inv, with IdrA vs Nestea and MVP vs Naniwa
I'm getting the derection.
SteeJanS
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada111 Posts
November 18 2011 14:36 GMT
#123
OMG OMG OMG This is going to be soooooo goooooood. And again the time zones line up perfectly, I'll be home from work @ exactly 5 PM EST =D
scr
Profile Joined May 2011
Hungary1025 Posts
November 18 2011 14:37 GMT
#124
On November 18 2011 23:34 zYwi3c wrote:
Omg, cant we have all streams in 1 topic ;/ ?


Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 23:33 scr wrote:
On November 18 2011 23:28 cklrkzk wrote:
On November 18 2011 23:26 scr wrote:
where can i see the filled in open brackets?

After 7 hours 30 minute

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Providence/Open_Bracket


so where did you get the nestea vs idra matchup? nestea will compete in the open bracket, isnt he?


Before MLG there is Global Inv, with IdrA vs Nestea and MVP vs Naniwa


oh nice, ty
Try again, fail better.
TideRoll
Profile Joined September 2011
United States106 Posts
November 18 2011 14:41 GMT
#125
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I can't wait any longer! Well I have Skyrim so that helps. But still. I needs it.
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 14:47:48
November 18 2011 14:47 GMT
#126
The times are sooooo bad again for Europe but I guess there's nothing to do. At least I can catch part of the global invitational.
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
November 18 2011 14:49 GMT
#127
On November 18 2011 23:47 Logros wrote:
The times are sooooo bad again for Europe but I guess there's nothing to do. At least I can catch part of the global invitational.


Time for europe is very good. At day u can do your things. At night u watch MLG. EASY
I'm getting the derection.
Myles
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5162 Posts
November 18 2011 14:50 GMT
#128
On November 18 2011 23:47 Logros wrote:
The times are sooooo bad again for Europe but I guess there's nothing to do. At least I can catch part of the global invitational.

Yup, it's an American event. European and Korean tournaments are usually at horrible times for us. I have a party tonight, so I won't be seeing much of it either though :/
Moderator
MuK_x
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
743 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 14:56:04
November 18 2011 14:53 GMT
#129
On November 18 2011 23:49 zYwi3c wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 23:47 Logros wrote:
The times are sooooo bad again for Europe but I guess there's nothing to do. At least I can catch part of the global invitational.


Time for europe is very good. At day u can do your things. At night u watch MLG. EASY

and sleep at work?
IdrA "TT1 actually fucked up and didn't see the hatchery,so im at a really big advantage right now,assuming he reacts intelligently which is not something you should assume with TT1"
Dolky
Profile Joined August 2004
Finland67 Posts
November 18 2011 14:55 GMT
#130
So pumped! cant wait!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 18 2011 14:56 GMT
#131
On November 18 2011 23:47 Logros wrote:
The times are sooooo bad again for Europe but I guess there's nothing to do. At least I can catch part of the global invitational.

It isn't so bad. My plan:
Start watching Friday midnight,
Saturday from 0700 till 1600 sleepy time.
Go to Barcraft, Saturday 2100, Go back home Sunday 0700 .
Sunday sleep from 0900-1600
Sunday finals!! Hyped till finish.
SLEEEEEPPPPPP!!
Go to work Monday 1200 because I have to attend German lessons normally I take a free day after each MLG.


Yeah, this looks bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rannasha
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2398 Posts
November 18 2011 14:57 GMT
#132
On November 18 2011 23:53 cklrkzk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 23:49 zYwi3c wrote:
On November 18 2011 23:47 Logros wrote:
The times are sooooo bad again for Europe but I guess there's nothing to do. At least I can catch part of the global invitational.


Time for europe is very good. At day u can do your things. At night u watch MLG. EASY

and sleep at work?


It's a sacrifice that most of us are willing to make
Such flammable little insects!
Rannasha
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2398 Posts
November 18 2011 14:58 GMT
#133
On November 18 2011 23:56 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 23:47 Logros wrote:
The times are sooooo bad again for Europe but I guess there's nothing to do. At least I can catch part of the global invitational.

It isn't so bad. My plan:
Start watching Friday midnight,
Saturday from 0700 till 1600 sleepy time.
Go to Barcraft, Saturday 2100, Go back home Sunday 0700 .
Sunday sleep from 0900-1600
Sunday finals!! Hyped till finish.
SLEEEEEPPPPPP!!
Go to work Monday 1200 because I have to attend German lessons normally I take a free day after each MLG.


Yeah, this looks bad.


You're forgetting the UK IPL4 qualifier that's on this weekend with plenty of big European names. Conveniently on when MLG is not.

Yup, sleep is off the schedule this weekend

Such flammable little insects!
daders123
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden51 Posts
November 18 2011 14:58 GMT
#134
On November 18 2011 23:53 cklrkzk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 23:49 zYwi3c wrote:
On November 18 2011 23:47 Logros wrote:
The times are sooooo bad again for Europe but I guess there's nothing to do. At least I can catch part of the global invitational.


Time for europe is very good. At day u can do your things. At night u watch MLG. EASY

and sleep at work?


On weekends with Premier League and MLG you don´t sleep at all.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
November 18 2011 15:01 GMT
#135
On November 18 2011 23:49 zYwi3c wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 23:47 Logros wrote:
The times are sooooo bad again for Europe but I guess there's nothing to do. At least I can catch part of the global invitational.


Time for europe is very good. At day u can do your things. At night u watch MLG. EASY


It finishes at 6:45am dude...
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Kznn
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil9072 Posts
November 18 2011 15:06 GMT
#136
HYPE!
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
November 18 2011 15:08 GMT
#137
On November 18 2011 23:58 daders123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 23:53 cklrkzk wrote:
On November 18 2011 23:49 zYwi3c wrote:
On November 18 2011 23:47 Logros wrote:
The times are sooooo bad again for Europe but I guess there's nothing to do. At least I can catch part of the global invitational.


Time for europe is very good. At day u can do your things. At night u watch MLG. EASY

and sleep at work?


On weekends with Premier League and MLG you don´t sleep at all.


Eh, the night to monday?
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
November 18 2011 15:10 GMT
#138
On November 18 2011 23:58 daders123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 23:53 cklrkzk wrote:
On November 18 2011 23:49 zYwi3c wrote:
On November 18 2011 23:47 Logros wrote:
The times are sooooo bad again for Europe but I guess there's nothing to do. At least I can catch part of the global invitational.


Time for europe is very good. At day u can do your things. At night u watch MLG. EASY

and sleep at work?


On weekends with Premier League and MLG you don´t sleep at all.
So true. -_-'
#freeshauni
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
November 18 2011 15:13 GMT
#139
On November 19 2011 00:01 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 23:49 zYwi3c wrote:
On November 18 2011 23:47 Logros wrote:
The times are sooooo bad again for Europe but I guess there's nothing to do. At least I can catch part of the global invitational.


Time for europe is very good. At day u can do your things. At night u watch MLG. EASY


It finishes at 6:45am dude...


I know, like every MLG. I like it. Who does need to sleep at night anyway ?
I'm getting the derection.
CptGrackSparrow
Profile Joined February 2011
United States278 Posts
November 18 2011 15:14 GMT
#140
My heart is hoping for a Zerg or Protoss win, my head is telling me it will be MVP or MMA.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 458 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings92
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 152
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10609
White-Ra 332
Dota 2
monkeys_forever817
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift5585
JimRising 673
Counter-Strike
fl0m4316
minikerr27
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox789
AZ_Axe172
Other Games
summit1g8789
Maynarde194
KnowMe184
ArmadaUGS99
Mew2King27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick222
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 76
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 59m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.