• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8009 users

ESWC 2011 Grand Finals - Page 25

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 289 Next
danson
Profile Joined April 2010
United States689 Posts
October 21 2011 05:44 GMT
#481
if grack wins this I will shave his face into some area of my body
babblingduk
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada79 Posts
October 21 2011 06:05 GMT
#482
On October 21 2011 14:44 danson wrote:
if grack wins this I will shave his face into some area of my body


Remember what happened to slasher and wheat? I cant wait to see which part of the body you put Idra lol
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
October 21 2011 06:18 GMT
#483
I'm only ever awake at the start of the day for these Euro tournies but I gotta watch Music Bank tonight instead. =O Hopefully the finals will be at a decent time, MC vs. Idra will be great.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
TheLight
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia410 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 06:26:18
October 21 2011 06:24 GMT
#484
With esports competition these days, ESWC really needs to pick it up. We need a schedule, and it needs to be listed in the TL calendar. We shouldn't need to rely on the press.

Not to mention the very little hype for an competition with so many famous players and a huge prize pool that rivals Providence.
A marine walks into a bar and asks: Where's the counter?
sk1nex
Profile Joined May 2010
Finland299 Posts
October 21 2011 06:25 GMT
#485
Woot another weekend spent with a great tourney! Just glad the times are better for the europeans, last monday at work was quite painful after watching MLG the whole night...
"Im at Quakecon, Gonna win the Duel and TDM. Quake is easy" (c) 2GD | NTHNTHNTHNTHNTHNTH
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
October 21 2011 06:25 GMT
#486
On October 21 2011 15:18 Hall0wed wrote:
I'm only ever awake at the start of the day for these Euro tournies but I gotta watch Music Bank tonight instead. =O Hopefully the finals will be at a decent time, MC vs. Idra will be great.

One day, north americans will stop being self-centred kids. When it's the time for MLG we stay up all night, same for IPL. Do we fill up the thread with complains ? I don't think so.

Less QQ, More GG.
Skipton
Profile Joined December 2010
United States707 Posts
October 21 2011 06:52 GMT
#487
On October 21 2011 15:25 Otolia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 15:18 Hall0wed wrote:
I'm only ever awake at the start of the day for these Euro tournies but I gotta watch Music Bank tonight instead. =O Hopefully the finals will be at a decent time, MC vs. Idra will be great.

One day, north americans will stop being self-centred kids. When it's the time for MLG we stay up all night, same for IPL. Do we fill up the thread with complains ? I don't think so.

Less QQ, More GG.


The difference is this event starts at 2:00 AM. MLG and IPL start around 3-6 PM depending on where it's held for Europe.
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
October 21 2011 07:15 GMT
#488
On October 21 2011 15:25 Otolia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 15:18 Hall0wed wrote:
I'm only ever awake at the start of the day for these Euro tournies but I gotta watch Music Bank tonight instead. =O Hopefully the finals will be at a decent time, MC vs. Idra will be great.

One day, north americans will stop being self-centred kids. When it's the time for MLG we stay up all night, same for IPL. Do we fill up the thread with complains ? I don't think so.

Less QQ, More GG.

Considering there are more euros who whine about tournament times than NA's, I find this post hilarious. Every NA event gets a ton of time complaints for ending at like 3 am. Eswc will run from like 2am til 8am for me. Pretty sure that's worse than mlg or ipl is for you.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
October 21 2011 07:17 GMT
#489
gotta get me a ticket up to paris ASAP ^^
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Toxi78
Profile Joined May 2010
966 Posts
October 21 2011 07:18 GMT
#490
On October 21 2011 15:52 Skipton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 15:25 Otolia wrote:
On October 21 2011 15:18 Hall0wed wrote:
I'm only ever awake at the start of the day for these Euro tournies but I gotta watch Music Bank tonight instead. =O Hopefully the finals will be at a decent time, MC vs. Idra will be great.

One day, north americans will stop being self-centred kids. When it's the time for MLG we stay up all night, same for IPL. Do we fill up the thread with complains ? I don't think so.

Less QQ, More GG.


The difference is this event starts at 2:00 AM. MLG and IPL start around 3-6 PM depending on where it's held for Europe.

the problem is : when does it end? its hard to watch until 5AM on sunday nights ( or monday morning), while waking up a bit early on a free day represents no problem for you if you are motivated enough.
Meser87
Profile Joined April 2011
United States476 Posts
October 21 2011 07:20 GMT
#491
On October 21 2011 16:15 jmbthirteen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 15:25 Otolia wrote:
On October 21 2011 15:18 Hall0wed wrote:
I'm only ever awake at the start of the day for these Euro tournies but I gotta watch Music Bank tonight instead. =O Hopefully the finals will be at a decent time, MC vs. Idra will be great.

One day, north americans will stop being self-centred kids. When it's the time for MLG we stay up all night, same for IPL. Do we fill up the thread with complains ? I don't think so.

Less QQ, More GG.

Considering there are more euros who whine about tournament times than NA's, I find this post hilarious. Every NA event gets a ton of time complaints for ending at like 3 am. Eswc will run from like 2am til 8am for me. Pretty sure that's worse than mlg or ipl is for you.


Right, if I ever want to watch HuK in GSL I have to wake up at 5am(have to be at work at 9am M-F) and I -might- get to see him play before I have to leave for work.

Also, pretty sure half of the MLG threads were filled with EU's complaining about the time. ^^
Wunder
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2950 Posts
October 21 2011 07:22 GMT
#492
http://www.own3d.tv/KhaldorTV - Some group stage games starting with Khaldor and DoA, in English!
Writer@joonjoewong
dooge
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany31 Posts
October 21 2011 07:22 GMT
#493
is there a detailed schedule somewhere?
if so could someone post a link below

thanks
Kimla
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden400 Posts
October 21 2011 07:25 GMT
#494
On the liquidpedia its says it some other sleep from turkey is this true? and its not slayers sleep in the tourney?
no gg no skill
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
October 21 2011 07:25 GMT
#495
On October 21 2011 15:25 Otolia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 15:18 Hall0wed wrote:
I'm only ever awake at the start of the day for these Euro tournies but I gotta watch Music Bank tonight instead. =O Hopefully the finals will be at a decent time, MC vs. Idra will be great.

One day, north americans will stop being self-centred kids. When it's the time for MLG we stay up all night, same for IPL. Do we fill up the thread with complains ? I don't think so.

Less QQ, More GG.


LOL typical. Where exactly was I "complaining"?

As was already stated, there is a HUGE difference here. Europeans only have to stay awake until say 4am at the absolute latest for events such as MLG, which really should be no problem for a tough guy like yourself. European events don't start for me until 5am at the earliest, and I really am only interested in the Koreans that participate in the first place. I don't go to sleep until 6 or 7am normally, which means I am asleep during the majority of these tournaments, and I have NO plans to completely screw with my sleep schedule just to catch most of these games.

So I really suggest you stop being so unbelievably ignorant before you make yourself look even more foolish.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
JohnMatrix
Profile Joined April 2011
France1359 Posts
October 21 2011 07:25 GMT
#496
its going to start:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhouu5_live-netgtv-eswc_videogames?start=7#from=embed

dont know for english casters
Lyter
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2145 Posts
October 21 2011 07:28 GMT
#497
On October 21 2011 16:25 Hall0wed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 15:25 Otolia wrote:
On October 21 2011 15:18 Hall0wed wrote:
I'm only ever awake at the start of the day for these Euro tournies but I gotta watch Music Bank tonight instead. =O Hopefully the finals will be at a decent time, MC vs. Idra will be great.

One day, north americans will stop being self-centred kids. When it's the time for MLG we stay up all night, same for IPL. Do we fill up the thread with complains ? I don't think so.

Less QQ, More GG.


LOL typical. Where exactly was I "complaining"?

As was already stated, there is a HUGE difference here. Europeans only have to stay awake until say 4am at the absolute latest for events such as MLG, which really should be no problem for a tough guy like yourself. European events don't start for me until 5am at the earliest, and I really am only interested in the Koreans that participate in the first place. I don't go to sleep until 6 or 7am normally, which means I am asleep during the majority of these tournaments, and I have NO plans to completely screw with my sleep schedule just to catch most of these games.

So I really suggest you stop being so unbelievably ignorant before you make yourself look even more foolish.


Americans miss the early rounds cos it starts early for them, when MLG is on, I have to miss the finals every time because its at stupid Oclock and as a responsible human being I have work in the morning
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
October 21 2011 07:30 GMT
#498
On October 21 2011 16:28 Lyter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 16:25 Hall0wed wrote:
On October 21 2011 15:25 Otolia wrote:
On October 21 2011 15:18 Hall0wed wrote:
I'm only ever awake at the start of the day for these Euro tournies but I gotta watch Music Bank tonight instead. =O Hopefully the finals will be at a decent time, MC vs. Idra will be great.

One day, north americans will stop being self-centred kids. When it's the time for MLG we stay up all night, same for IPL. Do we fill up the thread with complains ? I don't think so.

Less QQ, More GG.


LOL typical. Where exactly was I "complaining"?

As was already stated, there is a HUGE difference here. Europeans only have to stay awake until say 4am at the absolute latest for events such as MLG, which really should be no problem for a tough guy like yourself. European events don't start for me until 5am at the earliest, and I really am only interested in the Koreans that participate in the first place. I don't go to sleep until 6 or 7am normally, which means I am asleep during the majority of these tournaments, and I have NO plans to completely screw with my sleep schedule just to catch most of these games.

So I really suggest you stop being so unbelievably ignorant before you make yourself look even more foolish.


Americans miss the early rounds cos it starts early for them, when MLG is on, I have to miss the finals every time because its at stupid Oclock and as a responsible human being I have work in the morning


I don't think you read a word I said. Good going.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Noam
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel2209 Posts
October 21 2011 07:30 GMT
#499
Supposedly MarineKing vs Aures is supposed to start on stage any minute now. They don't seem set up yet.
Liquipedia
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
October 21 2011 07:30 GMT
#500
I hope Idra loses to MC again.

I like that MC is Idra's kryptonite, it makes for great drama.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 289 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1361
WardiTV1026
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5107
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 956
Larva 756
Stork 500
EffOrt 499
BeSt 484
Horang2 357
actioN 299
Mini 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 241
Light 146
Mind 122
hero 103
910 89
Zeus 88
Yoon 86
Mong 66
Snow 66
Shinee 55
Barracks 49
sorry 48
Sea.KH 48
JYJ 38
Bale 29
Killer 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
HiyA 19
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 16
zelot 16
soO 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Free 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2670
Dendi1119
febbydoto37
Counter-Strike
fl0m3509
Fnx 675
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko937
B2W.Neo750
TKL 696
Livibee344
XBOCT265
ceh9260
Hui .225
Liquid`VortiX216
XaKoH 147
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• iopq 13
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3248
• Jankos2088
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
31m
Replay Cast
7h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 31m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.