• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:29
CEST 17:29
KST 00:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8002 users

ESWC 2011 Grand Finals - Page 24

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 289 Next
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 20 2011 19:44 GMT
#461
MKP Fighting!!! It's not a GSL so he can win it! <3
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
MGN
Profile Joined June 2011
France383 Posts
October 20 2011 19:45 GMT
#462
On October 21 2011 04:13 mr_tolkien wrote:
So cute :3

[image loading]

Edit: wrong picture!


Coooooool
MKP so cute
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
October 20 2011 19:45 GMT
#463
On October 21 2011 04:43 BFD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 04:40 Wolf wrote:
Any updates on cArn??


I'd add to that, anyone knows whether cArn is staying in Korea or coming back for good? I'll be there sunday, will try to ask him if I see him... but I seriously doubt he'll reach the semis, and it'll already be down to the semis by then

He's by far one of my favorite players. His stream was full of good moments, I want him back on the korean ladder damn it!


He'll stay in Paris for a few weeks, but I know he absolutely plans on returning to Korea mid-November.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
sang
Profile Joined February 2011
United States251 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-20 19:46:32
October 20 2011 19:46 GMT
#464
Hey guys, from the preliminary scheduling info we (ESFI World) has been able to attain, we've compiled the complete group stage schedule (pending any additional information released from the organizer) for the StarCraft 2 tournament at ESWC 2011. The ESWC.com official website has yet to release the schedule on their website.

Hope this helps: http://esfiworld.com/sc2/news/eswc-2011-sc2-group-stage-schedule
cyclone25
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Romania3344 Posts
October 20 2011 19:47 GMT
#465
On October 21 2011 04:46 sang wrote:
Hey guys, from the preliminary scheduling info we (ESFI World) has been able to attain, we've compiled the complete group stage schedule (pending any additional information released from the organizer) for the StarCraft 2 tournament at ESWC 2011. The ESWC.com official website has yet to release the schedule on their website.

Hope this helps: http://esfiworld.com/sc2/news/eswc-2011-sc2-group-stage-schedule


Finally, thanks a lot! :D
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 20 2011 20:03 GMT
#466
I haven't heard of a lot of these players. Maybe there will be some hidden gems in this tourament?! Remember TSL3 when most of us were like "who's Thorzain? Fruitdealer is going to roll this scrub" and then BAM one of the top foreigners magically appeared. Maybe someone has just been laying low for a while and is ready to show their shit
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
drsnuggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Korea (South)362 Posts
October 20 2011 20:22 GMT
#467
On October 21 2011 04:45 Wolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 04:43 BFD wrote:
On October 21 2011 04:40 Wolf wrote:
Any updates on cArn??


I'd add to that, anyone knows whether cArn is staying in Korea or coming back for good? I'll be there sunday, will try to ask him if I see him... but I seriously doubt he'll reach the semis, and it'll already be down to the semis by then

He's by far one of my favorite players. His stream was full of good moments, I want him back on the korean ladder damn it!


He'll stay in Paris for a few weeks, but I know he absolutely plans on returning to Korea mid-November.


Let's hope the best and that he manages to win something, although I heard he didn't get that much training in the last weeks :/
May I suggest following him on Facebook, I guess/hope he will post updates there?
Denar
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1633 Posts
October 20 2011 20:54 GMT
#468
On October 21 2011 04:43 BFD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 04:40 Wolf wrote:
Any updates on cArn??


I'd add to that, anyone knows whether cArn is staying in Korea or coming back for good? I'll be there sunday, will try to ask him if I see him... but I seriously doubt he'll reach the semis, and it'll already be down to the semis by then

He's by far one of my favorite players. His stream was full of good moments, I want him back on the korean ladder damn it!


French website esportsfrance.com interviewed him just before ESWC, you can read it here : French Interview

I spoiler you a google translate version, as I don't have time to do it myself right now, I'll correct it tomorrow.

+ Show Spoiler +
Esportsfrance.com: It's been about a year that you live in Korea. What is your rate of training? Is there not a weariness that settled after much time spent in Korea?
carn: I'm training as much as I can, it can range from 8 to 12 per day depending on my form, I sometimes take one day off without sc2 to relax a little. Otherwise no, I never get tired of Korea, the level is much higher You always feel like learning something and not waste your time when you train there, the level is completely different from other servers. On top of that I loved this country, culture and people is a country in which I would not mind settle and it definitely fits with what would be best for my level as progamer on SC2 .

Are you going to go back to Korea just after the ESWC in France or stay a while?
I have another LAN for which I was invited to play after ESWC and it will happen in the Philippines (the SLPP, skills Asia IPL 4). So I think to stay in France until the SLPP, then leave early November to play, and then it will depend on many things, if I find a place to train effectively again in Korea I will return. Otherwise I'll think about it and I may come back to France for a few months. Having said what I want most is to stay in Korea train and participate in the GSL as soon as I managed to call me.

This is your first appearance in a major international tournament, many people know your name but it is difficult for us to assess your level. What are your ambitions for this tournament?
For my ambitions, they are very simple, I do not participate in a tournament with another goal for the victory. I hate losing, so I have to win. At my best I think this is an ESWC tournament in which I can go a long way and winning is my only goal.

If you follow the international scene, what are the players you think that will work best for this ESWC?
I am a little more internationally recently, but it is difficult to say who are the ones that will work best, this will depend on many chickens and bracket. That said I think the Koreans and Idra, Stephano Nerchio expected to get by, and Mana also ThorZain HayprO

One last word to complete?
By the end I would like to thank all those who support me since I started this venture in Korea, it has been of tremendous help to continue despite the lack of success. The ESWC is my first big event so I can not be certain how it will affect me, but I think I would be in my element, I have to show what I can to all those who support me from the time. Finally, a big thank you to my team eSahara particularly in Riyadh and Retox.
Raisauce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada864 Posts
October 20 2011 20:58 GMT
#469
A true international tournament. I love it! I can't wait!

IdrA fightinggg
FilthyLucre
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany108 Posts
October 20 2011 20:59 GMT
#470
So, will there be a showmatch?
Clefairy
Profile Joined September 2011
1570 Posts
October 20 2011 21:21 GMT
#471
LOL MC got pickpocketed in France according to his Twitter, but he chased after him and got his wallet back.
3DGlaDOS
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany607 Posts
October 20 2011 21:43 GMT
#472
On October 21 2011 06:21 Clefairy wrote:
LOL MC got pickpocketed in France according to his Twitter, but he chased after him and got his wallet back.

MC really is a Boss :D
Hello Sir, do you have a minute for atheism?
Agathon
Profile Joined February 2011
France1505 Posts
October 20 2011 21:56 GMT
#473
On October 21 2011 06:21 Clefairy wrote:
LOL MC got pickpocketed in France according to his Twitter, but he chased after him and got his wallet back.


I'm not surprised, there are many pickpockets in Paris (it's the most visited city in the world...much money to make right here), targetting tourists. Tourists watch Effel tower, and forget their own belongings. Thieth use this opportunity to steal their stuff.

Those thieth are very good and very well organised, very hard to catch. Like Paris and tourists, they come from many countries, including France.

If you are a tourist in Paris, specialy in the subway, just look confident, and be carefull about people very close to you.


"C'est au pied du mur, qu'on voit le mieux...le mur".
arbitrageur
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia1202 Posts
October 20 2011 22:31 GMT
#474
Will there be free VODs?
Olinim
Profile Joined March 2011
4044 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 00:16:49
October 21 2011 00:15 GMT
#475
Really excited for this, great list of players and especially because MC has a great shot to win. Has a positive record and/or has recently beaten the best players that are attending, MKP/ThorZain/IdrA/MaNa/Stephano etc.

MC fightingg.
cold-
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada209 Posts
October 21 2011 00:23 GMT
#476
japan is so close to korea but not so many sc2 players ^^
rly interested how nemuke will perform
Battousai13
Profile Joined September 2010
United States638 Posts
October 21 2011 00:23 GMT
#477
Please let this be the comeback tournament for the Kratoss, oGsMC!
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
October 21 2011 00:29 GMT
#478
I hope this tournament does well. With so many amazing tournaments these days it's easy to get lost in the shuffle. Fortunately 24 pages of prehype with 7 hours to go is pretty good for a first time tournament.
DoomsVille
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada4885 Posts
October 21 2011 03:03 GMT
#479
It's not like ESWC is new to hosting tournaments
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 03:25:12
October 21 2011 03:09 GMT
#480
ESWC, why you start when I'll be asleep? T_T

Is there a schedule of who plays when? It's not on their stage program
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 289 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1361
WardiTV1026
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5107
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 956
Larva 756
Stork 500
EffOrt 499
BeSt 484
Horang2 357
actioN 299
Mini 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 241
Light 146
Mind 122
hero 103
910 89
Zeus 88
Yoon 86
Mong 66
Snow 66
Shinee 55
Barracks 49
sorry 48
Sea.KH 48
JYJ 38
Bale 29
Killer 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
HiyA 19
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 16
zelot 16
soO 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Free 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2670
Dendi1119
febbydoto37
Counter-Strike
fl0m3509
Fnx 675
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko937
B2W.Neo750
TKL 696
Livibee344
XBOCT265
ceh9260
Hui .225
Liquid`VortiX216
XaKoH 147
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• iopq 13
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3248
• Jankos2088
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
31m
Replay Cast
7h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 31m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.