Unforunately he never really gets a chance to show it. He did great in the GSL World Championships taking out July and MVP, and defeating Nestea ZvZ, and won Assembly.
I wish he played more.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
BronzeKnee
United States5226 Posts
Unforunately he never really gets a chance to show it. He did great in the GSL World Championships taking out July and MVP, and defeating Nestea ZvZ, and won Assembly. I wish he played more. | ||
|
hmunkey
United Kingdom1973 Posts
On September 25 2011 13:03 BronzeKnee wrote: Ugh, Dimaga was all set to take this TL Open. I really think that he is the second best Zerg in the world, barely (and I mean just barely) behind Nestea. Unforunately he never really gets a chance to show it. He did great in the GSL World Championships taking out July and MVP, and defeating Nestea ZvZ, and won Assembly. I wish he played more. Hahahahahaha. User was temp banned for this post. | ||
|
ReaperX
Hong Kong1758 Posts
| ||
|
Telcontar
United Kingdom16710 Posts
| ||
|
alexpnd
Canada1857 Posts
On September 25 2011 13:06 hmunkey wrote: Show nested quote + On September 25 2011 13:03 BronzeKnee wrote: Ugh, Dimaga was all set to take this TL Open. I really think that he is the second best Zerg in the world, barely (and I mean just barely) behind Nestea. Unforunately he never really gets a chance to show it. He did great in the GSL World Championships taking out July and MVP, and defeating Nestea ZvZ, and won Assembly. I wish he played more. Hahahahahaha. Do you have a counter argument? These kinds of posts are obnoxious | ||
|
Antoine
United States7481 Posts
On September 25 2011 00:50 Antoine wrote: hack is back? yeahhhhhhhhhh buddy called it in the 2nd post ![]() unfortunate dimaga DC'd, that woulda been a sick series to see played out | ||
|
cyclone25
Romania3344 Posts
![]() | ||
|
EliteReplay
Dominican Republic913 Posts
On September 25 2011 17:02 cyclone25 wrote: No replays? ![]() maybe tomorrow ![]() | ||
|
Goshdarnit
United States540 Posts
I think honestly dimaga is top 5 zerg in the world on a good day. People who are around his skill level or better: Nestea, Losira, stephano, nerchio, july, coca TBH there are alot of code a zergs who are good too but idk I got alot of respect for dimagas zvz, its what has stolen alot of online tournies from stephano :D | ||
|
scsnow
Slovenia515 Posts
| ||
|
samd
United States77 Posts
On September 25 2011 13:03 BronzeKnee wrote: Ugh, Dimaga was all set to take this TL Open. I really think that he is the second best Zerg in the world, barely (and I mean just barely) behind Nestea. Unforunately he never really gets a chance to show it. He did great in the GSL World Championships taking out July and MVP, and defeating Nestea ZvZ, and won Assembly. I wish he played more. Dimaga is good, but 2nd best Zerg is quite a stretch. There are a bunch of good Korean Zergs (Losira, Leenock, Curious, July, DRG, Coca). I do think he has a lot of potential though. Would love to see him in Korea. | ||
|
amd098
Korea (North)1366 Posts
| ||
|
Heyoka
Katowice25012 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 Shuttle EffOrt Hyuk BeSt Soma Light Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2028 hiko1571 olofmeister1518 Beastyqt466 B2W.Neo417 Livibee194 XaKoH Hui .155 Liquid`VortiX133 ArmadaUGS78 Mew2King75 djWHEAT68 QueenE32 ZerO(Twitch)17 |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|