• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:19
CEST 19:19
KST 02:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12826 users

[GSL] October Code A Preliminaries - Page 259

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
5237 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 257 258 259 260 261 262 Next
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
September 04 2011 12:02 GMT
#5161
On September 04 2011 20:59 cablesc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2011 20:58 bittman wrote:
Hey, has this been answered anywhere: what happens to DonRaeGu's Code A spot?


They gave the extra code a slot to Sase for coming 2nd in cpl.


Ahh that's where it went. Ok thanks
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
entocheets
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia367 Posts
September 04 2011 12:02 GMT
#5162
Currently 10k people watching Starfox hahaha
##creepers 4 lyf
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
September 04 2011 12:04 GMT
#5163
Can't wait for the 3DS version!
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
RykuX
Profile Joined March 2011
1200 Posts
September 04 2011 12:04 GMT
#5164
I love watching wolf play starfox this is bliss
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
September 04 2011 12:05 GMT
#5165
On September 04 2011 20:59 Scrumdidlyumptious wrote:
[image loading]
Superstar yay!

OMG is that the hammer from Project A?
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
keioh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France1099 Posts
September 04 2011 12:10 GMT
#5166
DO A BARREL ROLL !
GIMME ALL THE BELGIAN WAFFLES I CAN GET FOR THIS MONEY !!!!!! BELGIAN WAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLEEEEEEEEES
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12061 Posts
September 04 2011 12:11 GMT
#5167
On September 04 2011 21:04 Arnstein wrote:
Can't wait for the 3DS version!


I've got a Japanese 3DS and got it on release. It owns so much. On some levels, especially Aquas you can actually see what's happening :D
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
September 04 2011 12:12 GMT
#5168
are they gonna make the bracket right at the venue ? I remember last time it appears after the qualifier just a couple of hour
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-04 12:21:12
September 04 2011 12:16 GMT
#5169
(sorry for possible mistakes)
Results of the Code A prelims:


Day 1:

Qualified players:
+ Show Spoiler +
DREAM (T)
(P)Sage
(P)oGsHerO Nowadays Liquid'HerO
(P)FXO.Oz
(Z)RevivaL
(Z)JookTo


Notable players who failed to qualify:
+ Show Spoiler +
(T)BoxeR
(T)Hoon
(P)RainBOw
Gerrad (Z)
(T)Hack
(P)SocceR
(Z)Ace
(P)anypro
(P)Shuttle
(R)GuineaPig
(P)San
(Z)YellOw
(T)ready



Day 2:

Qualified players:
+ Show Spoiler +
(Z)Monster
(Z)Curious
IOvShinyStar (P)
(Z)SUPERSTAR
(T)GuMiho
(P)Weekend


Notable players who failed to qualify:
+ Show Spoiler +
(Z)Junwi
(P)Squirtle
(T)TheBest
(Z)Maru
(P)Vampire
(T)Drewbie
(Z)Golden
(T)Cezanne
(Z)Min
(T)Fenix
(T)Lastshadow
(P)InCa
(Z)BoSs
(T)TheStC
(T)cArn
(T)Jinro
(Z)BBoongBBoong
(P)IMYonghwa
(Z)Luvsic ((Z)oGsJ?)


5 Protosses, 2 Terrans, 5 Zergs.

Also can be found here: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_Global_StarCraft_II_League_October/Preliminaries
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51699 Posts
September 04 2011 12:17 GMT
#5170
i would watch wolf speedrun games all day.
Commentator
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
September 04 2011 12:19 GMT
#5171
Just tuned in, they're broadcasting... Starfox 64?

+ Show Spoiler +
everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg
RykuX
Profile Joined March 2011
1200 Posts
September 04 2011 12:20 GMT
#5172
wait wolf disappeared and now its just vods running how do i watch wolf?! noooooo
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
September 04 2011 12:21 GMT
#5173
MORE STARFOX!!!!
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Denzil
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom4193 Posts
September 04 2011 12:24 GMT
#5174
On September 04 2011 21:19 GrungyMunchy wrote:
Just tuned in, they're broadcasting... Starfox 64?

+ Show Spoiler +
everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg


Don't you know what GSL stands for?

Global Starfox League
Anna: So Sen how will you prepare for your revenge v MC? Sen: With a smile.
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
September 04 2011 12:24 GMT
#5175
I would watch more streams if they were randomly playing starfox 64. Imagine if starfox became a staple between games at the gsl, I'd be so hype.
kahska
Profile Joined June 2011
8 Posts
September 04 2011 12:36 GMT
#5176
good show, thank you gomtv that was fun to watch.
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
September 04 2011 12:37 GMT
#5177
On September 04 2011 20:52 dooraven wrote:
You would have thought that IM protosses have good PvZ since they have Nestea and Losira to practise with but..


Maybe it just breaks their spirits and makes them want to give up... :p
mycro
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1579 Posts
September 04 2011 12:40 GMT
#5178
Sucks TheSTC didn't qualify, hope he does it next time.
Scrumdidlyumptious
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia235 Posts
September 04 2011 12:44 GMT
#5179
ST_Superstar Interview: http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=759496&board=&category=13439&subcategory=&page=1&best=&searchmode=&search=&orderby=&token

[image loading]
[image loading]

You finally made it through the Code A qualifiers. How do you feel?
It doesn't even compare to getting through the WCG qualifiers. I'm really happy. It feels like a huge load off my chest.

In the last Code A qualifiers you lost in the finals.
It felt the same as last time when I got to the finals. However in the finals themselves it felt different. It was the same situation where I started off with one win, but this time after the first set I could feel that this was an opponent I could definitely beat.

There were people calling you a "show gamer", because you focused so much on broadcasting.
I'm enjoying the broadcasting. If it was a broadcast that didn't have anything to do with Starcraft 2 I wouldn't have done it and I would have struggled. Since I am constantly playing Starcraft 2 even while broadcasting, it helped me in a way. I think that the way I look at the game has been broadened. Now I think about a lot of different possibilities while playing.

You've also had experience as the opener in the GSTL.
I was a progamer for a long time in Brood War, and it was crushing to lose in a team league after so long. I've been broadcasting constantly but I'd also practiced a lot. However the match ended extremely quickly. Before the match started I carried out a bit of showmanship, but once I lost I couldn't lift my head up. If I had won it probably would have been more entertaining.

It's your first time in Code A. How far do you think you will go?
I think it will depend on how I prepare. To be honest I'm not sure right now. I didn't think I'd win my way through the qualifiers either. But when I start the game I begin to enjoy it naturally. I intend on doing that in Code A as well. Of course, I'll practice more as well.

Don't you want to go up against NSHoSeoTassadar again?
He's actually in the same group as me in WCG. But of course I'm scared of meeting him in Code A. I want to chase after results. I hope I end up with a bracket where I'll get favourable results.

You'll probably have to increase your practice time, but wouldn't that be difficult?
Yes there will definitely be some difficulty in doing that. However I have a lot of supporters who are helping me. Members from the community also send me information about my opponents. I'll definitely have less practice than other players, but if I just go with the flow I trust I will get good results.

Would you like to say anything else?
During my time broadcasting I've gained a lot of fans. At first there were a lot of haters, but I think of haters as also being fans. These days I've been getting a lot of positivity. Now everyone is cheering for me and it helps me a lot. Also I want to thank Seo Kyung Hwan (Korean Collosus caster) who came to the qualifiers today to cheer me on and cast my games. He didn't need to come today, but he said he felt that I was going to make it today so he took a taxi here. He said the taxi cost him 24,500 Won ($23). It gave me a lot of strength. I'm also thankful to our coach. He's like a second father to me. He takes in all my whining and doesn't get angry. And thank you to Squirtle, Curious, and KingKong who stayed behind at the qualifiers to help me.
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
September 04 2011 12:48 GMT
#5180
Hahaha, thanks for the translation. I enjoy watching players who enjoy the game, and actually have personality. In my books, Superstar is a keeper, and his play was definitely Code A level. Maybe not Code S, but I'd be happy to see him lurk around Code A at least just for more screentime =D
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Prev 1 257 258 259 260 261 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 357
IndyStarCraft 255
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 420
TKL 357
IndyStarCraft 255
BRAT_OK 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46193
Calm 3014
firebathero 157
actioN 140
Free 45
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 26
soO 23
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
Pusan 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9787
Dendi1121
League of Legends
Reynor206
Counter-Strike
fl0m5388
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby525
Liquid`Hasu277
MindelVK16
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1784
FrodaN1067
Beastyqt748
B2W.Neo674
Mlord514
olofmeister481
Khaldor459
KnowMe300
crisheroes153
Livibee95
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick230
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 24
• Reevou 9
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach59
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV525
League of Legends
• Nemesis3295
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1467
Other Games
• Shiphtur713
• imaqtpie286
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 41m
OSC
5h 41m
Replay Cast
5h 41m
OSC
18h 41m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.