• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:54
CEST 13:54
KST 20:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7559 users

[GSL] July Code S SemiFinals - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 153 Next
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
July 25 2011 06:54 GMT
#161
On July 25 2011 15:33 KimJongChill wrote:
Why does OP say it's on the 27th? I though it was today O.o


It is today.
27th = Up/Down matches
I'm getting the derection.
excel305
Profile Joined June 2011
18 Posts
July 25 2011 07:04 GMT
#162
A ZvZ final would be very painful to watch. Hope it will be a PvT
Ghoststrikes
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1356 Posts
July 25 2011 07:06 GMT
#163
How 'bout them IM zergs, staying up all night hoping to see Nestea and Losira wreck some nerds. Else I (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Never say die
IceSlipper
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Australia1028 Posts
July 25 2011 07:08 GMT
#164
nestea vs losiraaaaa finals!! make it happen!
Bladgrim
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada179 Posts
July 25 2011 07:10 GMT
#165
My life is on the line for NesTea. I feel that he will easily roll HongUn. Losira vs Bomber should be close, though my vote is on Losira.

I am a Zerg fanboy, and I quite enjoy ZvZ, actually. Although a ZvZ finals should be one-sided for NesTea, I believe they would be closer than anticipated.

Either way, I'm hoping for a NesTea repeat performance - he will attain ultimate Baller status with three GSL titles.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
July 25 2011 07:13 GMT
#166
On July 25 2011 16:10 Bladgrim wrote:
My life is on the line for NesTea. I feel that he will easily roll HongUn. Losira vs Bomber should be close, though my vote is on Losira.

I am a Zerg fanboy, and I quite enjoy ZvZ, actually. Although a ZvZ finals should be one-sided for NesTea, I believe they would be closer than anticipated.

Either way, I'm hoping for a NesTea repeat performance - he will attain ultimate Baller status with three GSL titles.


Losira is playing with Byuun not Bomber.
I'm getting the derection.
Gracksaurusrex
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom171 Posts
July 25 2011 07:29 GMT
#167
I really dont want Losira to win, it would be nice for Hongun to do well because I think that he deserves it
The main one that I am rooting for is Byun
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
July 25 2011 07:34 GMT
#168
If we get a ZvZ finals, then i will eat my hat!
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
iyoume
Profile Joined May 2011
2501 Posts
July 25 2011 07:38 GMT
#169
On July 25 2011 16:34 KimJongChill wrote:
If we get a ZvZ finals, then i will eat my hat!


don't do it man! there are like three people swallowing swords because QXC all-killed IM, man!
BeSt <3 | HoeJJa | Leta :: team Polt
Jeity
Profile Joined March 2011
99 Posts
July 25 2011 07:40 GMT
#170
I think a ZvZ finals would actually be pretty good in this scenario. Nestea and Losira are both great at the matchup; and considering they're on the same team and train together, they're likely to come up with some new builds to try and surprise and take each other down. That and mind games. Lots and lots of mind games.
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
July 25 2011 07:40 GMT
#171
i want nestea and losra to win but id hate a ZvZ final.
So i think it would be best for byun to win, either way this has to be nesteas 3rd title
MenSol[ZerO]
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada1134 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-25 07:42:06
July 25 2011 07:41 GMT
#172
i really really really hope byun wins, he deserves it

and hopefully hong un doesn't cheese the shit out of nestea
Prime/MarineKing!!! www.twitter.com/DayTripperSC
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
July 25 2011 07:44 GMT
#173
This is tonight right? The OP lists "Wednesday, Jul 27 2:10am PDT (GMT-07:00)" for some reason, lol.
"En taro adun, Executor."
HubertFelix
Profile Joined April 2010
France631 Posts
July 25 2011 07:46 GMT
#174
Hate playing ZvZ but it's not that bad to watch.
Lorizean
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany1330 Posts
July 25 2011 07:48 GMT
#175
On July 25 2011 16:46 HubertFelix wrote:
Hate playing ZvZ but it's not that bad to watch.

that's cause the mirror match up of your own race will probably always be your favorite mirror.
For me it is, at least.
Neverplay
Profile Joined May 2010
Austria532 Posts
July 25 2011 07:48 GMT
#176
gogo for the crown nestea!!
Better light a candle than curse the darkness
benbrad2
Profile Joined June 2011
103 Posts
July 25 2011 07:49 GMT
#177
quick show of polls how many are here to watch?
those people who do not comment often, can let us know that your here with us :D

Poll: How many are watching GSL ?

Of course I'm watching for Nestea (17)
 
55%

Of course I'm watching for Both (10)
 
32%

Of course I'm watching for... Terran or Protoss ? (4)
 
13%

Of course I'm watching for Losira (0)
 
0%

31 total votes

Your vote: How many are watching GSL ?

(Vote): Of course I'm watching for Nestea
(Vote): Of course I'm watching for Losira
(Vote): Of course I'm watching for Both
(Vote): Of course I'm watching for... Terran or Protoss ?

Whatsup
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
July 25 2011 07:54 GMT
#178
Is there a way to watch GSL live but via Android ? -> Im connected to wifi, but have no idea how to watch it live. Vods are working fine.

Any idea please ?
I'm getting the derection.
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
July 25 2011 07:56 GMT
#179
On July 25 2011 16:38 iyoume wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 16:34 KimJongChill wrote:
If we get a ZvZ finals, then i will eat my hat!


don't do it man! there are like three people swallowing swords because QXC all-killed IM, man!


I...I think I can do it!
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
July 25 2011 07:56 GMT
#180
I guess I want Nestea to win since he is the stronger player overall. As for the other side, I don't care too much either way. I suppose Byun so there isn't a mirror match up and the fact that Losira and Nestea are teammates might make the games strange, though Losira has been posting some consistent results ever since he won Code A and has simply proven to be a top level player.

I hope Nestea wins the whole thing either way!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings165
SHIN 96
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 314
ByuN 303
OGKoka 280
SHIN 96
MindelVK 27
Railgan 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 74108
Calm 10649
Rain 2505
Bisu 1364
FanTaSy 963
soO 652
Stork 436
Soulkey 402
Shuttle 357
Rush 268
[ Show more ]
Soma 216
firebathero 206
Snow 157
Last 146
Light 113
Mind 88
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 56
Sea.KH 48
Bale 41
Shinee 41
Killer 33
Sharp 31
Trap 31
hero 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Mong 27
Free 26
yabsab 19
Aegong 18
Sexy 18
zelot 18
Shine 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7836
Dendi411
League of Legends
Reynor101
Counter-Strike
x6flipin383
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns35287
singsing2553
byalli561
B2W.Neo509
Pyrionflax245
ToD73
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Gemini_19 12
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV507
League of Legends
• Jankos3168
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 960
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 6m
OSC
11h 6m
Replay Cast
11h 6m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.