[GSL] July Code S ro8 Day 1 - Page 86
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Sc2Null
United States3754 Posts
| ||
|
MollocH
Germany100 Posts
On July 19 2011 19:35 Binabik wrote: omg that's ridiculous O_O Didn't you missclick or something? xD No, to be honest, I often vote for the guys I like. And since I don't like MC it was obvious to vote HongUn ![]() But we will see. If anyone can do a comeback, it's MC. | ||
|
Stancel
Singapore15360 Posts
On July 19 2011 19:33 Kar98 wrote: He probably made that shit up so MC wouldnt' practice I'm a MC fanboy, but quit being so butthurt on him losing to HongUn. | ||
|
Witten
United States2094 Posts
On July 19 2011 19:33 Oboeman wrote: A GOM exec comes up to MC and says that if you lose to HongUn in the upcoming series, you win 10,000,000 dollars and a hundred nerds die. Does he takes his offer? lol | ||
|
DoubleB
Germany870 Posts
On July 19 2011 19:32 Reasonable wrote: Bah I've missed Nestea vs Coca | So you missed not much ![]() | ||
|
SavageReborn
Australia106 Posts
ahahahhaha, i can't stop laughing. But still... I believe. MC COMEBACK! | ||
|
JKira
Canada1002 Posts
He has gotten 2 more probes every time, so it's supposed to be a defensive 4gate. But he chose to have units in the middle of the map instead in that second game. | ||
|
chatuka
1351 Posts
| ||
|
Krehlmar
Sweden1149 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
Byun is one of the most underrated players in Code S. I am a huge fan of his play. Did you see him in the group stages? It's not like when he does well it's a fluke. I don't agree that he will crush Bomber, but it is definitely not out of the question that he can win the series. 3-2 or 3-1 Byun wouldnt be unrealistic. 3-0 probably would. | ||
|
WArped
United Kingdom4845 Posts
On July 19 2011 19:34 OptimusYale wrote: I'm guessing that we're likely to see another mediocre finals this season...why do the good games happen when I can't go watch (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ Bomber vs NesTea final is mediocre? | ||
|
Zinnwaldite
Norway1567 Posts
| ||
|
Teael
United States724 Posts
| ||
|
densha
United States797 Posts
On July 19 2011 19:33 SafeAsCheese wrote: Yes, resulting in timing attacks every game. It's a legit concern. So your concerned that we get to watch top players prepare for a BO3/BO5/BO7? That's what tournament play is, man. I mean, you have MLG style that is tons of games in 3 days where you have to have a certain amount of endurance and well-roundedness, but one style isn't necessarily better than the other. I personally prefer a series where a player like Nestea can study the matchup, the opponent, and the overall metagame to put together a plan to win. That's much more interesting to me than just watching 10 standard games in a row. | ||
|
Tachion
Canada8573 Posts
| ||
|
RandomAccount#106470
Lithuania1506 Posts
| ||
|
VashTS
United States1675 Posts
On July 19 2011 19:32 Shellshock1122 wrote: Agreed. I think it's not that it's so much better play or excited, it's that we are all shellshocked at what's happening (play on my name not intended )You think so? I guess. I also expected MC to just faceroll and win... Last night I was expecting boring standard PvP with mostly 4g v 4g and was right.. Maybe I am just excited to be wrong? | ||
|
Reasonable
Ukraine1432 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On July 19 2011 19:36 SavageReborn wrote: ahahahhaha, i can't stop laughing. But still... I believe. MC COMEBACK! Good thing it's not a bo7 or he might choke in game 7 like he did vs Puma during that epic comeback | ||
|
Failsafe
United States1298 Posts
On July 19 2011 19:37 Sebzou wrote: Why are K-pop girls so stiff? protesting against horrible work conditions | ||
| ||
![[image loading]](http://i54.tinypic.com/116i7n6.png)

| 
)