• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:37
CEST 17:37
KST 00:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8482 users

[GSL] July Code S ro16 Day 1 - Page 16

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 135 Next
Moonwrath
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States9568 Posts
July 12 2011 09:30 GMT
#301
Nestea kills off the forces at the watchtower, Ensnare drops the in base natural but Nestea forces him out. Ensnare grabbing his third
화이탱!! @moonsoshi9
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
July 12 2011 09:30 GMT
#302
Weird that Nestea chose to fungal a single tank bak there. could have dbl funagled and made sure to kill that group of marines.
Someone call down the Thunder?
Lorizean
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany1330 Posts
July 12 2011 09:30 GMT
#303
On July 12 2011 18:28 MechKing wrote:
I feel for you ensnare, fungal is brutal I don't encounter it very much since I one base most of my games xD

One of those ppl, I see :D

I think it would be cool if Infestors did SOMETHING when ooe (like ghosts or HT merge). Though they'd probably too imba.
Schneider
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria3 Posts
July 12 2011 09:30 GMT
#304
Hi guys,

is there any restream out there?
First of all I have a premium ticket but from my workplace I cannot open any gom stream and I dont know why. Ustream, Livestream etc. is working perfectly fine.

And please dont tell me that I should work when I am in work

So send me a restream please!
pandaminion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States270 Posts
July 12 2011 09:31 GMT
#305
Check that booth again, it looks like Destiny's playing right now
JKira
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada1002 Posts
July 12 2011 09:31 GMT
#306
Holy shit..Nestea's being so cost effective with his units and thus has a huuuge gas bank. He's going ultra fast broods I think.
whirlpool
Profile Joined June 2011
2788 Posts
July 12 2011 09:31 GMT
#307
he needs infestor drops then the style is complete lol
zimms
Profile Joined November 2009
Austria561 Posts
July 12 2011 09:31 GMT
#308
I want Nestea to win, but this mass infestor style is disgusting imho.
Just seems weird that a support unit suddenly becomes the backbone of your army and the main damage dealer.
Lorizean
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany1330 Posts
July 12 2011 09:31 GMT
#309
On July 12 2011 18:30 Schneider wrote:
Hi guys,

is there any restream out there?
First of all I have a premium ticket but from my workplace I cannot open any gom stream and I dont know why. Ustream, Livestream etc. is working perfectly fine.

And please dont tell me that I should work when I am in work

So send me a restream please!

If you're on linux, there's a script to get the stream on VLC.
btz_eXhausted
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden47 Posts
July 12 2011 09:31 GMT
#310
On July 12 2011 18:30 Lorizean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2011 18:28 MechKing wrote:
I feel for you ensnare, fungal is brutal I don't encounter it very much since I one base most of my games xD

One of those ppl, I see :D

I think it would be cool if Infestors did SOMETHING when ooe (like ghosts or HT merge). Though they'd probably too imba.

They snare?
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
July 12 2011 09:31 GMT
#311
On July 12 2011 18:31 pandaminion wrote:
Check that booth again, it looks like Destiny's playing right now

That's an insult to Nestea.
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
July 12 2011 09:31 GMT
#312
I see two dropped supply depots. Ensnare's macro is really bad
Metaltoss
Profile Joined April 2011
France781 Posts
July 12 2011 09:31 GMT
#313
What is this recent terran fad of not making planetaries at the very exposed third base, seemingly on every map?

Is the mineral boost / scan capacity of orbitals really worth a whole lost base, especially against zergling-based play?
TheRPGAddict
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1403 Posts
July 12 2011 09:31 GMT
#314
Nestea to change his ID to IMDestiny trollface.jpg
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
July 12 2011 09:32 GMT
#315
Greater spire vs ghosts.
And a storm outside my window.
Lorizean
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany1330 Posts
July 12 2011 09:32 GMT
#316
On July 12 2011 18:31 btz_eXhausted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2011 18:30 Lorizean wrote:
On July 12 2011 18:28 MechKing wrote:
I feel for you ensnare, fungal is brutal I don't encounter it very much since I one base most of my games xD

One of those ppl, I see :D

I think it would be cool if Infestors did SOMETHING when ooe (like ghosts or HT merge). Though they'd probably too imba.

They snare?

when ooe = when out of energy.
Moonwrath
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States9568 Posts
July 12 2011 09:32 GMT
#317
Nestea gets his hive, some corrupters, greater spire is morphing. Nestea on 4 base to Ensnare's 3.
Ensnare trying to drop the main with 4 dropships
화이탱!! @moonsoshi9
hmunkey
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom1973 Posts
July 12 2011 09:32 GMT
#318
On July 12 2011 18:31 TheRPGAddict wrote:
Nestea to change his ID to IMDestiny trollface.jpg

Yes, because Nestea wants to change his name to reflect a low-level NA "pro" right?
dani`
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands2402 Posts
July 12 2011 09:32 GMT
#319
On July 12 2011 18:30 Schneider wrote:
Hi guys,

is there any restream out there?
First of all I have a premium ticket but from my workplace I cannot open any gom stream and I dont know why. Ustream, Livestream etc. is working perfectly fine.

And please dont tell me that I should work when I am in work

So send me a restream please!

1) You are at work, maybe do useful things instead of watching SC2 while getting paid for other work.
2) If you have the premium ticket, why not just watch the higher quality VODs when you are home ?
FinnGamer
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany2426 Posts
July 12 2011 09:32 GMT
#320
Really cool New-school style by Nestea
"hopefully swing the favor in your advantage." - Day[9]
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi1106
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 23m
OSC
7h 23m
Replay Cast
7h 23m
OSC
20h 23m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.