Masters Zerg
@XDIce: I seek revenge >:-O
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
[UNC]oRe.saMa
United States42 Posts
Masters Zerg @XDIce: I seek revenge >:-O | ||
|
Swiftice
United States35 Posts
| ||
|
MacroNcheesE
United States508 Posts
PlayGWiOD . 764 Masters | ||
|
Bm3
United States46 Posts
| ||
|
Zip!
31 Posts
platinum can't wait! | ||
|
RuFF_SC2
United States203 Posts
Terran GM | ||
|
arb
Noobville17922 Posts
Somewhere around there? | ||
|
Bm3
United States46 Posts
| ||
|
Ephexx
United States2 Posts
Ephexx.552 Gold | ||
|
Cr3am
2 Posts
Cream.535 Masters | ||
|
Bortlett
United States302 Posts
Will be fun and good practice for MLG Raleigh :D. | ||
|
tHNDR
United States4 Posts
Thunder.646 Masters | ||
|
Bm3
United States46 Posts
| ||
|
Wisedeath
United States6 Posts
Wisedeath.255 Platinum Terran | ||
|
ALkatraz
United States3 Posts
ALkatraz.934 | ||
|
Bm3
United States46 Posts
On July 15 2011 05:47 ALkatraz wrote: Can we bring alcohol or no? ALkatraz.934 Yeah absolutely, aslong as everyone stays responsible theres no problem. | ||
|
gastro54
23 Posts
If the map pool isn't finalized please consider removing scrap station and making the maps MLG. I don't think anyone can complain with that ^_^ | ||
|
infinitum
United States83 Posts
| ||
|
Bm3
United States46 Posts
On July 15 2011 09:41 gastro54 wrote: strobot.645 masters If the map pool isn't finalized please consider removing scrap station and making the maps MLG. I don't think anyone can complain with that ^_^ Yeah that map pool isn't finalized, I thought I would hear more likes/dislikes and make changes based on the majority. It shouldn't be a problem making them MLG maps, and I can take off Scrap Station if you guys can suggest a more preferable map to replace it. I'd like to keep 7 maps in the pool if possible. I'll talk to the guys helping me out and see what they think as well. | ||
|
tHNDR
United States4 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2BeSt Mini Soma Dewaltoss Mind hero Zeus Hyun ToSsGirL [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
|
|
|