• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:29
CEST 09:29
KST 16:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9987 users

[GSL] July Code A ro8 - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 69 Next
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
July 04 2011 09:43 GMT
#281
Is the standard stream normally this awful quality? I've never been able to watch the GSL before, and the quality is disgraceful for me.
I'm on mac btw.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Sideburn
Profile Joined August 2010
United States442 Posts
July 04 2011 09:44 GMT
#282
I honestly do not know what Terran is supposed to do against this style of muta play. I'm not saying it's OP. I'm just saying I've yet to see a Terran deal well with really really good muta play. I want to say they can kind of do the MMA style where they constantly drop and harass so they can control the muta's positioning, but zerg's seem to mostly ignore those small drops and clean them up later with lings. Excited to see how terran responds.
Slaytilost
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands968 Posts
July 04 2011 09:44 GMT
#283
Wolf taking over like a boss!
Minaegi
Profile Joined March 2011
155 Posts
July 04 2011 09:44 GMT
#284
Really like this as a caster combo actually, much better chemistry than other code A combos
befek
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland413 Posts
July 04 2011 09:44 GMT
#285
On July 04 2011 18:41 Seditary wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 18:40 befek wrote:
On July 04 2011 18:36 ZeraToss wrote:
On July 04 2011 18:35 FliedLice wrote:
On July 04 2011 18:34 ZeraToss wrote:
On July 04 2011 18:34 befek wrote:
Tbh I also have no idea who yellow is.


LOL


How would you know about him if you just watch sc2?

dont see how this is "LOL"


its LOL because he isnt clever enough to use Liquipedia



LOL That its not the point if iam clever enough to use liquidpedia (I dont care who he is tbh). Point is we all are not sc1 guys here. You prob don't know wc3 progamers and I dont think its reason to call u dumb.


Considering how many old wc3 progamers play sc2 now I'd not be surprised if people who never played wc3 know some.

Yeah sure I also right know can name a few sc1 pros cuz Iam sc2 player.
Dan "Artosis" Stark: Roaches are coming, Game of Drones begins!
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
July 04 2011 09:44 GMT
#286
Sick burrow
EmilA
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark4618 Posts
July 04 2011 09:44 GMT
#287
Lol leenock so much better
http://dotabuff.com/players/122305951 playing other games
slicknav
Profile Joined January 2011
1409 Posts
July 04 2011 09:44 GMT
#288
wolf and qxc... mutual orgasm?
blah blah blah...
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-04 09:45:05
July 04 2011 09:44 GMT
#289
Insane mid battle burrowed banes from Leenock, good lord he's playing so well.
DizzySheep
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1144 Posts
July 04 2011 09:44 GMT
#290
trademark burrow from leenock
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
July 04 2011 09:44 GMT
#291
On July 04 2011 18:42 MrCon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 18:40 befek wrote:
On July 04 2011 18:36 ZeraToss wrote:
On July 04 2011 18:35 FliedLice wrote:
On July 04 2011 18:34 ZeraToss wrote:
On July 04 2011 18:34 befek wrote:
Tbh I also have no idea who yellow is.


LOL


How would you know about him if you just watch sc2?

dont see how this is "LOL"


its LOL because he isnt clever enough to use Liquipedia



LOL That its not the point if iam clever enough to use liquidpedia (I dont care who he is tbh). Point is we all are not sc1 guys here. You prob don't know wc3 progamers and I dont think its reason to call u dumb.

Yellow is still famous in the sc2 community as the guy who got cheesed 3 times by Boxer in a OSL (=GSL for sc1) final.
Usually it's the cheese excuse : "but Boxer cheesed Yellow 3 times, so cheese is fine !" (I don't say cheese is not fine, I don't mind cheese :p)

No need to know him though, I was in the same boat as that guy, had no clue about sc1 progamers, seeing as I was a w3 follower. With all the news posts and the references here on TL I learned though ^^, so maybe if you chill around longer you will know them .
It appears I have been chosen.
rewired
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada630 Posts
July 04 2011 09:44 GMT
#292
On July 04 2011 18:42 MrCon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 18:40 befek wrote:
On July 04 2011 18:36 ZeraToss wrote:
On July 04 2011 18:35 FliedLice wrote:
On July 04 2011 18:34 ZeraToss wrote:
On July 04 2011 18:34 befek wrote:
Tbh I also have no idea who yellow is.


LOL


How would you know about him if you just watch sc2?

dont see how this is "LOL"


its LOL because he isnt clever enough to use Liquipedia



LOL That its not the point if iam clever enough to use liquidpedia (I dont care who he is tbh). Point is we all are not sc1 guys here. You prob don't know wc3 progamers and I dont think its reason to call u dumb.

Yellow is still famous in the sc2 community as the guy who got cheesed 3 times by Boxer in a OSL (=GSL for sc1) final.
Usually it's the cheese excuse : "but Boxer cheesed Yellow 3 times, so cheese is fine !" (I don't say cheese is not fine, I don't mind cheese :p)


Lol and he should be famous in SC2 just because of Him Boxer and NaDa basically fostering an enviroment where Broodwar and later SC2 could be televised and viewed by all of us now
The road isn't always straight.
kappadevin
Profile Joined February 2011
United States284 Posts
July 04 2011 09:45 GMT
#293
Oh wow that burrow right there
Little Tortilla Boy
Minaegi
Profile Joined March 2011
155 Posts
July 04 2011 09:45 GMT
#294
On July 04 2011 18:44 Sideburn wrote:
I honestly do not know what Terran is supposed to do against this style of muta play. I'm not saying it's OP. I'm just saying I've yet to see a Terran deal well with really really good muta play. I want to say they can kind of do the MMA style where they constantly drop and harass so they can control the muta's positioning, but zerg's seem to mostly ignore those small drops and clean them up later with lings. Excited to see how terran responds.


sCfou style is the way to go, hes the only terran able to beat dongraegu fairly frequently (check out the LG 3D finals which were super close but dongraegu is considered the best muta player in korea and hes able to nullify it)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 04 2011 09:45 GMT
#295
On July 04 2011 18:43 MCDayC wrote:
Is the standard stream normally this awful quality? I've never been able to watch the GSL before, and the quality is disgraceful for me.
I'm on mac btw.

If you watch the free stream yes.
If you watch the High stream it is 720p. Not 1080. Which is pretty good considering 1080 eats MASSIVES amount of download capacity.
I had a good night of sleep.
cyprin
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1105 Posts
July 04 2011 09:45 GMT
#296
"can dream micr-WHATTTTTTTTTTTT?"
Nilitsu
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada442 Posts
July 04 2011 09:45 GMT
#297
Sensational burrowed banes, damn.
Sc2Null
Profile Joined April 2011
United States3754 Posts
July 04 2011 09:45 GMT
#298
Did anyone just see like ~25 marines mysteriously blow up?
The great Spaghetti vs Screwdriver debacle of June '12" - Porcelina
hippocritical
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Australia465 Posts
July 04 2011 09:45 GMT
#299
This QXC, makes me happy.
hmc
Profile Joined July 2011
495 Posts
July 04 2011 09:45 GMT
#300
Great play by Leenock.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1473
BeSt 286
Soulkey 152
Soma 145
sorry 116
Mind 71
Bale 26
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 31m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.