• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8490 users

[NASL] Playoffs Day 5 - Page 17

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Olinim
Profile Joined March 2011
4044 Posts
June 20 2011 05:48 GMT
#321
On June 20 2011 14:46 steamrice wrote:
MC also has that weird 3 zealot rush build but I remember seeing it two times and it almost worked. Forgot who he did it on though.

That's pvz though.
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
June 20 2011 06:35 GMT
#322
Wow, I'm really happy MC made it through. I don't believe lag is as much of an issue for MC, so I seriously hope he wins NASL season 1 :3
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
StarcraftKevin
Profile Joined August 2009
United States285 Posts
June 20 2011 06:39 GMT
#323
of course, MC....
LiquidHerO || SlyaerSMMA || SlayerSTaeja || NsHsJJakji || NsHsSeal || NsHsSage || MVPDongraegu
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
June 20 2011 06:39 GMT
#324
Wait Boxer is going against MC in the first round? FFFFFUUUUU

I can't see Boxer winning... but if he does...!
Jetaap
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France4814 Posts
June 20 2011 07:40 GMT
#325
MCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!
vertical101
Profile Joined April 2011
Hong Kong311 Posts
June 20 2011 07:45 GMT
#326
lets just hope that it's not one sided game against boxer.u can do it boxer
Kraznaya
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3711 Posts
June 20 2011 07:47 GMT
#327
Were MC's games played live? If so, he would've had to wake up in the middle of the night while jetlagged in Sweden to play NASL games, which could affect his condition today at Dreamhack.
do you have enough resolve, hero of justice?
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
June 20 2011 07:55 GMT
#328
On June 20 2011 15:35 KimJongChill wrote:
Wow, I'm really happy MC made it through. I don't believe lag is as much of an issue for MC, so I seriously hope he wins NASL season 1 :3


The grand finals are live in the U.S., so there's no lag there (hopefully).
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
June 20 2011 15:31 GMT
#329
Wooo I missed this through playing DF, MC Hwaiting!
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
June 20 2011 17:50 GMT
#330
Nice to see MC make it after seeing NaDa falter.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
KgKris
Profile Joined April 2011
United States164 Posts
June 20 2011 17:56 GMT
#331
WHITE DUDES OWN KOREANS
"The spider comes."
Mouth
Profile Joined August 2010
United States122 Posts
June 20 2011 18:03 GMT
#332
wait I need to pay for 480p? weren't they boasting how nasls free stream would be better than gsl paid stream or something. ill just go watch dh vods instead
zul
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany5427 Posts
June 20 2011 18:51 GMT
#333
did something happen between TL.net and the NASL? I`m just wondering because the casters make shoutouts to reddit and wellplayed, but don`t mention TL. I tried to remember if this was just today or if they never mention TL at all, but cant be sure. The special shoutout to WP is totally understandable, since they are the official Coverage partner, but why would they not thank the biggest SC Community website?
keep it deep! @zulison
iNbluE
Profile Joined January 2011
Switzerland674 Posts
June 20 2011 18:53 GMT
#334
God... Am I the only one getting tired of seeing MC in every single tournament? I mean, I don't dislike him, but...
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Hierarch
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2197 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-20 21:00:28
June 20 2011 20:59 GMT
#335
wrong thread lol
MC|NonY|HerO|NaDa|MVP|DRG|Ret|Sen|Dimaga|Leenock
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
June 20 2011 21:00 GMT
#336
How did MC even make playoffs? I thought he didn't have a high enough rank in his group.
amazingoopah
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1925 Posts
June 20 2011 21:15 GMT
#337
why couldn't (T)BoxeR get (Z)DarKFoRcE??? So Boxer is gonna fly in and fly out..
Quesa
Profile Joined November 2010
United States304 Posts
June 20 2011 21:16 GMT
#338
On June 21 2011 06:00 HolyArrow wrote:
How did MC even make playoffs? I thought he didn't have a high enough rank in his group.


There were a bunch of 4-5 guys in the playoffs, MC was 6-3.
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
rpgalon
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil1069 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-20 21:19:10
June 20 2011 21:18 GMT
#339
On June 21 2011 03:53 iNbluE wrote:
God... Am I the only one getting tired of seeing MC in every single tournament? I mean, I don't dislike him, but...


Noooo, after seing MC playing protoss, anyother protoss player I watch just look bad...

anyway from his twiter, I think after dreamhack.


On June 21 2011 01:33 jkang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2011 01:07 MCMXVI wrote:
oGsMC
이번시즌은 우승못하면 은퇴한다는 각오로 정말 열심히 해야겠다 물론 정말 은퇴하진 않겠지만 ㅋㅋ 그정도로 열심히 해야겠다는 의미 언젠가 꼭 재덕이형과 종현이형 최성훈선수랑 같은조에서 한번 해봤음 좋겠다 개인적으론 다 자신감 만빵
"I'm going to practice so hard with the thought that If I don't win this season I'm going to retire, although I really won't lol I'm going to practice that hard. I hope someday Jae Duck-hyung (Nestea), Jong Hyun-hyung (Mvp), and Choi Sung Hoon?(Polt) and I be picked on the same group. I'm confident against all three of them."
I'm not translating it perfectly, but you get the idea, hopefully.


so he is going to stop a bit flying arround/stomping nerdz and is going to practice HARD!!!

I'm so proud of him =D
badog
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
June 20 2011 21:37 GMT
#340
mc' s so baller while everyone prays pls no bomber in my gsl group MC says ok give me huk, so huk gets alive, an easier opponent...

I so glad he made it to the playoffs and it will be awesome to seem at another offline event, yet again :D mc ceremonies the best
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 86
Codebar 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63425
Bisu 3327
FanTaSy 1156
Stork 826
Rush 667
hero 241
Snow 215
firebathero 210
Last 124
Mind 112
[ Show more ]
Free 91
Sharp 74
Sea.KH 68
Sexy 59
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 40
Trap 35
Bale 30
Mong 24
Rock 20
Hm[arnc] 20
Terrorterran 18
zelot 18
Aegong 17
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Noble 13
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Shine 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8436
Dendi995
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King83
Other Games
singsing2376
fl0m2354
Liquid`RaSZi1223
B2W.Neo660
Beastyqt631
Mlord380
Happy355
Khaldor332
KnowMe242
Hui .208
crisheroes152
Chillindude70
olofmeister55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV264
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV528
League of Legends
• Nemesis3739
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1304
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
34m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 34m
OSC
8h 34m
Replay Cast
8h 34m
OSC
21h 34m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.