though that means this will overlap with DH =/
I guess if polt is winning i can rage stream switch
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
L3g3nd_
New Zealand10461 Posts
though that means this will overlap with DH =/ I guess if polt is winning i can rage stream switch | ||
|
Blasterion
China10272 Posts
On June 18 2011 07:02 Fionn wrote: After being at the head of Polt Revolution, he better not fail me tonight. I expect him to transform into Optimus. If he fails me, I will be sad. MMA is too strong!!!!! | ||
|
Joseph123
Bulgaria1144 Posts
| ||
|
TicketoHELL
Canada368 Posts
its gonna be awesome!! cant wait!! | ||
|
aphorism
United States226 Posts
| ||
|
TripleCow
United States240 Posts
| ||
|
EtohEtoh
Canada669 Posts
| ||
|
Blasterion
China10272 Posts
| ||
|
Sixes
Canada1123 Posts
I am way more excited about DRG than about the TvT lol, guess I can watch the good part and catch some of dreamhack in the morning. | ||
|
cma1681
United States59 Posts
On June 18 2011 07:10 Joseph123 wrote: this is gonna be another fail finals by TvT I seem to recall MVP vs. MKP (round 2) being a fairly good finals matchup. Not to mention Bomber vs. MVP in Code A being a very good finals as well. | ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
On June 18 2011 07:33 cma1681 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 18 2011 07:10 Joseph123 wrote: this is gonna be another fail finals by TvT I seem to recall MVP vs. MKP (round 2) being a fairly good finals matchup. Not to mention Bomber vs. MVP in Code A being a very good finals as well. So was TOP vs. Byun. | ||
|
Chicane
United States7875 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Blasterion
China10272 Posts
On June 18 2011 07:39 Fionn wrote: Show nested quote + On June 18 2011 07:33 cma1681 wrote: On June 18 2011 07:10 Joseph123 wrote: this is gonna be another fail finals by TvT I seem to recall MVP vs. MKP (round 2) being a fairly good finals matchup. Not to mention Bomber vs. MVP in Code A being a very good finals as well. So was TOP vs. Byun. so was MMA vs MKP (not a final but still) TvT are good | ||
|
EchelonTee
United States5262 Posts
| ||
|
HeroHenry
United States1723 Posts
| ||
|
PartyBiscuit
Canada4525 Posts
| ||
|
Arccotangent
519 Posts
| ||
|
Blasterion
China10272 Posts
On June 18 2011 07:48 HeroHenry wrote: sC vs DRG to be real finals? Since GSL finals always disappoint. You obviously haven't seen the potential in the Polt vs MMA matchup | ||
|
ZAiNs
United Kingdom6525 Posts
| ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
On June 18 2011 07:53 ZAiNs wrote: When is the DRG vs sC match starting? Not sure whether I should wake up or not. It starts when the broadcast was suppose to start originally. So basically nothing changes except you get DRG/SC and then Polt/MMA afterward. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini Rush Larva Soma BeSt Hyuk firebathero Dewaltoss [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games hiko1348 FrodaN1184 DeMusliM366 ArmadaUGS186 Livibee177 XBOCT170 KnowMe126 XaKoH C9.Mang086 QueenE83 Mew2King78 Beastyqt78 CosmosSc2 Organizations |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|