• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:45
CEST 13:45
KST 20:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8805 users

[NASL] Day 7-1 - Page 34

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 48 Next All
Maliris
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Northern Ireland2557 Posts
May 26 2011 02:49 GMT
#661
Sheth GGs
"Religion is something left over from the infancy of our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt reason and science as our guidelines."
Sc1pio
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States823 Posts
May 26 2011 02:49 GMT
#662
On May 26 2011 11:49 visual77 wrote:
Wtf?

I have the paid stream and am getting Bing ads? Why the hell would I pay to watch Bing ads?


Got that for a while, seemed to subside today at least. Justin.tv is wonky.
"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, in the expert's there are few. " -Shunro Suzuki | fortuna fortes adiuvat
Maliris
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Northern Ireland2557 Posts
May 26 2011 02:49 GMT
#663
Crossmap metal g2
"Religion is something left over from the infancy of our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt reason and science as our guidelines."
wzzit
Profile Joined February 2011
United States201 Posts
May 26 2011 02:50 GMT
#664
On May 26 2011 11:48 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 11:40 SSLPrism wrote:
On May 26 2011 11:38 Durp wrote:
On May 26 2011 11:36 SSLPrism wrote:
On May 26 2011 11:35 Fruscainte wrote:
On May 26 2011 11:33 SSLPrism wrote:
Well, I already know the NASL has already received a lot of criticism about the casters.. but I have to say this new caster today has well... poor game intelligence.

Anyone know if he will be casting any of the games in the future? :/


Are you pretending to be retarded?


Look, I'm just stating an opinion, there is NO need for you to bring up mental illnesses towards me, I hope this is not tolerated on TL.

The newer caster is Mr. Bitter. He's a high level player (is he in GM?), gives high level lessons, and is a featured stream on TL.

I think you're getting most of the flaming because Bitter most definitely has high game knowledge, he's eloquent and well spoken, and pretty much a composition of everything live reports claim to want in a caster.

I'm actually unbelievably impressed, but to each his own.


I never questioned his etiquette, simply disappointed in NASL having a caster with such low game knowledge.

But I'll end it there as people have clearly missed the point.


For the record, "this new caster today has well... poor game intelligence." is not an opinion, it's a statement of fact, which can be either correct or incorrect (in this case, wrong). "I don't like this caster because it seems to me that he has poor game knowledge" is an opinion.


Oh, come on. Nobody qualifies their opinions by saying stuff like, "In my humble opinion, it appears to me that..."
Mephiztopheles1
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1124 Posts
May 26 2011 02:50 GMT
#665
On May 26 2011 11:49 visual77 wrote:
Wtf?

I have the paid stream and am getting Bing ads? Why the hell would I pay to watch Bing ads?

I also paid and got ads until I noticed that for some reason justintv didn't have me logged in.

Just saying, could be that
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
May 26 2011 02:50 GMT
#666
Game two starting on Metapolis

Sheth is at the 3o clock position

Fenix is at the 9o clock side
Vimsey
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2235 Posts
May 26 2011 02:50 GMT
#667
On May 26 2011 11:45 cuppatea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 11:43 SSLPrism wrote:
On May 26 2011 11:42 cuppatea wrote:
On May 26 2011 11:38 Xxavi wrote:
What needs to happen for Grubby look decent? I don't even say he "Grubby to win", just to look decent?

It's funny as fuck really. People have been laughing at Artosis all this time, and rightly so, but Artosis is a lot better than Grubby. That says a lot. And no, I don't buy "he only started in January" bullshit.


Artosis can't even make Masters on the NA server, Grubby is like top 20 Grandmaster on EU, came 3rd recently at a major LAN (beating TLO and 3-0'ing Morrow along the way) and has won multiple series over top level players (2-0 over Demuslim, Tarson, Nerchio etc).

As for the "only started in January" thing it's a fact, not an excuse. It's only 2 months ago that he was getting owned by mid-master nobodies on his stream, now he can hang with the best players in Europe. He will catch up eventually, just like Thorzain eventually caught up to the ex-WC3'ers who switched much earlier than he did.



Uh, you do realize hes Masters on NA & Korea?

At least check before you make false statements, please.


I meant GM and edited it before you posted.
He lives in korea I dont see how he could possibly make GM in NA.
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
May 26 2011 02:51 GMT
#668
On May 26 2011 11:48 Mephiztopheles1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 11:38 d(O.o)a wrote:
On May 26 2011 11:33 DaCruise wrote:
On May 26 2011 11:28 doihy wrote:
lol warcraft three legend can only have decent chance in this tournament by cheesing rofl.


Both of them made the same build in both games. KiWi just happens to win more.....


Kiwi went for later gateways than grubby which lead to his higher zealot count.


Actually that was because Grubby's first zealot was surrounded and tasted the sweet death of probe proding.


Yes I'm aware, although the gates of Kiwi were in fact later which meant more mining time and I suppose most likely more probes.
Hi.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 26 2011 02:51 GMT
#669
Anyone think why Fenix would not wall in? I guess he just figures he won't get rushed super quick in cross positions and can get bunkers up?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
May 26 2011 02:51 GMT
#670
On May 26 2011 11:50 wzzit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 11:48 Whitewing wrote:
On May 26 2011 11:40 SSLPrism wrote:
On May 26 2011 11:38 Durp wrote:
On May 26 2011 11:36 SSLPrism wrote:
On May 26 2011 11:35 Fruscainte wrote:
On May 26 2011 11:33 SSLPrism wrote:
Well, I already know the NASL has already received a lot of criticism about the casters.. but I have to say this new caster today has well... poor game intelligence.

Anyone know if he will be casting any of the games in the future? :/


Are you pretending to be retarded?


Look, I'm just stating an opinion, there is NO need for you to bring up mental illnesses towards me, I hope this is not tolerated on TL.

The newer caster is Mr. Bitter. He's a high level player (is he in GM?), gives high level lessons, and is a featured stream on TL.

I think you're getting most of the flaming because Bitter most definitely has high game knowledge, he's eloquent and well spoken, and pretty much a composition of everything live reports claim to want in a caster.

I'm actually unbelievably impressed, but to each his own.


I never questioned his etiquette, simply disappointed in NASL having a caster with such low game knowledge.

But I'll end it there as people have clearly missed the point.


For the record, "this new caster today has well... poor game intelligence." is not an opinion, it's a statement of fact, which can be either correct or incorrect (in this case, wrong). "I don't like this caster because it seems to me that he has poor game knowledge" is an opinion.


Oh, come on. Nobody qualifies their opinions by saying stuff like, "In my humble opinion, it appears to me that..."


Not in everyday speech no, when intonation, body language, and more can make up for that lack of qualification. In writing, it is important to differentiate if you want to be clearly understood and prevent people from misunderstanding you, and failing to do that makes it more your fault than theirs.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
May 26 2011 02:51 GMT
#671
On May 26 2011 11:50 Drazerk wrote:
Game two starting on Metapolis

Sheth is at the 3o clock position

Fenix is at the 9o clock side


2:00

Expansion first for sheth

Barracks is being built for Fenix but is not walling off
kingcoyote
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States546 Posts
May 26 2011 02:52 GMT
#672
On May 26 2011 11:50 Mephiztopheles1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 11:49 visual77 wrote:
Wtf?

I have the paid stream and am getting Bing ads? Why the hell would I pay to watch Bing ads?

I also paid and got ads until I noticed that for some reason justintv didn't have me logged in.

Just saying, could be that


I double checked before posting. I'm on the 1080p stream, so unless they opened that up for free, then I'm definitely logged in.
Maliris
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Northern Ireland2557 Posts
May 26 2011 02:53 GMT
#673
cloak on the way
"Religion is something left over from the infancy of our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt reason and science as our guidelines."
ThePowerHour
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States834 Posts
May 26 2011 02:53 GMT
#674
On May 26 2011 11:52 visual77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 11:50 Mephiztopheles1 wrote:
On May 26 2011 11:49 visual77 wrote:
Wtf?

I have the paid stream and am getting Bing ads? Why the hell would I pay to watch Bing ads?

I also paid and got ads until I noticed that for some reason justintv didn't have me logged in.

Just saying, could be that


I double checked before posting. I'm on the 1080p stream, so unless they opened that up for free, then I'm definitely logged in.

I don't have the HD pass and I'm getting no commercials. Maybe they swapped them on accident?
Obelisco
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru1962 Posts
May 26 2011 02:54 GMT
#675
Fenix getting cloak, i think he is in a great position
Maliris
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Northern Ireland2557 Posts
May 26 2011 02:54 GMT
#676
cloak ruining sheths day
"Religion is something left over from the infancy of our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt reason and science as our guidelines."
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 26 2011 02:55 GMT
#677
Second banshee turns the tide
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Maliris
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Northern Ireland2557 Posts
May 26 2011 02:55 GMT
#678
banshees doing a ton of damage
"Religion is something left over from the infancy of our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt reason and science as our guidelines."
Hollis
Profile Joined January 2011
United States505 Posts
May 26 2011 02:56 GMT
#679
Gretorp: "Banshees just... REAVING havoc!"
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
May 26 2011 02:56 GMT
#680
Gretorp's "reaving havoc" line is just inexcusable.

It's WREAKING HAVOC for the love of god...
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28584
Shuttle 2933
Bisu 982
Horang2 819
Jaedong 617
BeSt 384
Hyuk 308
firebathero 303
actioN 278
Light 257
[ Show more ]
Mini 211
Stork 205
Zeus 186
Soma 180
Soulkey 168
EffOrt 143
Last 131
Leta 109
ggaemo 92
ZerO 86
Pusan 84
Snow 83
Rush 69
Mong 55
Killer 54
Aegong 40
hero 39
Mind 35
Shine 32
Sexy 29
Sharp 27
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Shinee 24
ToSsGirL 22
soO 21
Terrorterran 17
sorry 15
Free 14
Yoon 13
zelot 13
JulyZerg 12
PianO 12
HiyA 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1463
qojqva1202
Dendi845
Fuzer 126
League of Legends
Reynor91
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
x6flipin281
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes703
Other Games
gofns39839
singsing2029
B2W.Neo458
XBOCT333
Livibee180
DeMusliM178
Mew2King135
Liquid`LucifroN130
XaKoH 120
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE82
Chillindude9
ZerO(Twitch)9
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream301
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2234
• TFBlade468
Other Games
• WagamamaTV130
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 15m
Stellar Fest
1h 15m
OSC
12h 15m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.