• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:51
CEST 11:51
KST 18:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8001 users

[GSL] : Code S ro8: Day 2 - Page 222

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 220 221 222 223 224 236 Next
Snowbear
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)1925 Posts
January 19 2011 16:29 GMT
#4421
I don't like the 2bunkercontain on metapolis from jinro. As a terran player I would like to see this fixed blizzard. It's just sad to see...
LanTAs
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1091 Posts
January 19 2011 16:29 GMT
#4422
lol MKP with such a great 3-0 sweep man but it was close in G1 it was pretty epic
flodeskum
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1267 Posts
January 19 2011 16:31 GMT
#4423
I don't really understand the hate for MKP. I love that lil' guy.

Although I rarely root for him to win I always love to watch him play, he is just pure entertainment.

IdrA: " my fans are kinda retarded"
Ozzon
Profile Joined January 2011
Poland110 Posts
January 19 2011 16:32 GMT
#4424
Disappointing series, only one semi macro game plus Jinro hearing commentators what could have save him from 6pool... if that's not disappointing then I don't know what is.
MOMOPEWPEW
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany112 Posts
January 19 2011 16:33 GMT
#4425
no korean after interviews anymore?
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
January 19 2011 16:34 GMT
#4426
On January 19 2011 19:17 ZlaSHeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 19:14 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
On January 19 2011 19:12 mierin wrote:
On January 19 2011 19:10 bkrow wrote:
On January 19 2011 19:10 Dionyseus wrote:
On January 19 2011 19:04 Providence wrote:
LOL 124 pages already. Not sure if this was discussed but, do you guys think that MULE on shakuras was meant as a diss or miss clicking a scan?


Ask yourself why would he scan there?

Burrowed banelings maybe? Im hoping.. haha


That's a bit ridiculous if you're honest with yourself haha...I mean it's not such a terribly bad thing, but Jinro even in his interview said Shakuras close was a terran map, was probably rubbing it in the Gracken's face.

Why do you people not understand the concept of scanning for tumors?

Could have been on purpose, my guess would be it was an accident but we'll hear from Jinro himself.


Nazgul while I respect that opinion, Jinro had already scanned the exact same place he dropped that mule earlier on his initial push, and already killed the live creep tumors there. Also pressing "C" for scan is usually done with the pointer finger while "E" for mule is the middle finger, I'm not sure how he could have accidentally hit E and clicked there to scan for tumors he had already killed. I feel like this will get flooded out in this mass of pages =\ hope you can read this and possibly respond though.

It survived with a few hitpoints (Im gonna check vod when I can to confirm), and yeah I have no idea how that happened hotkey wise.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
iuvenalis
Profile Joined November 2007
Poland88 Posts
January 19 2011 16:35 GMT
#4427
Yeah, no interviews whatsoever?
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
January 19 2011 16:37 GMT
#4428
On January 20 2011 01:35 iuvenalis wrote:
Yeah, no interviews whatsoever?

The vids are up, if you're talking about the Korean translations - they're still on their website, but haven't been translated by anyone yet.
the farm ends here
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
January 19 2011 16:38 GMT
#4429
Ah so it was no diss, i knew it :D it seemed pretty timidly, to me :D
vdek
Profile Joined May 2010
United States267 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 16:43:44
January 19 2011 16:41 GMT
#4430
On January 20 2011 01:38 supersoft wrote:
Ah so it was no diss, i knew it :D it seemed pretty timidly, to me :D

Of course not, most of the koreans will dance the mule around to diss the player, IIRC Jinro actually sent his back to mine.

Gotta say though Jinro, you're by far my favorite Pro SC2 player right now. I liked the unexpected cheese as well.
henrikyo
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway755 Posts
January 19 2011 16:42 GMT
#4431
wow that last game in the idra vs jinro match was pretty nervewrecking. think its a bit sloppy by idra though, not checking the mineral line for bunkers.

i mean he could have gone straight for the scvs, he should have just surrounded the barracks when the marine was on the way out. oh well, good play by jinro.

All though i didnt see the macro god jinro really is. Match 1 was the best, a good macro fight, match 2, jinro semi cheesed idra, game 3, jinro tried the same contain followed up with a push.

a bit dissapointed, in my fellow scandanavian, but good match overall
Jimmeh
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom908 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 16:44:43
January 19 2011 16:43 GMT
#4432
On January 20 2011 01:34 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 19:17 ZlaSHeR wrote:
On January 19 2011 19:14 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
On January 19 2011 19:12 mierin wrote:
On January 19 2011 19:10 bkrow wrote:
On January 19 2011 19:10 Dionyseus wrote:
On January 19 2011 19:04 Providence wrote:
LOL 124 pages already. Not sure if this was discussed but, do you guys think that MULE on shakuras was meant as a diss or miss clicking a scan?


Ask yourself why would he scan there?

Burrowed banelings maybe? Im hoping.. haha


That's a bit ridiculous if you're honest with yourself haha...I mean it's not such a terribly bad thing, but Jinro even in his interview said Shakuras close was a terran map, was probably rubbing it in the Gracken's face.

Why do you people not understand the concept of scanning for tumors?

Could have been on purpose, my guess would be it was an accident but we'll hear from Jinro himself.


Nazgul while I respect that opinion, Jinro had already scanned the exact same place he dropped that mule earlier on his initial push, and already killed the live creep tumors there. Also pressing "C" for scan is usually done with the pointer finger while "E" for mule is the middle finger, I'm not sure how he could have accidentally hit E and clicked there to scan for tumors he had already killed. I feel like this will get flooded out in this mass of pages =\ hope you can read this and possibly respond though.

It survived with a few hitpoints (Im gonna check vod when I can to confirm), and yeah I have no idea how that happened hotkey wise.


I accidently call down MULEs instead of scanning semi-occasionally during intense battles. I think it's just because I'm so used to calling down MULEs automatically that I instinctively press E instead of C. I'm not a pro though so I have an excuse

Gotta say though Jinro, you're by far my favorite Pro SC2 player right now. I liked the unexpected cheese.


Jinro didn't cheese once, what are you on about?
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
January 19 2011 16:44 GMT
#4433
On January 20 2011 00:15 Grummler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 18:53 trucane wrote:
Bye bye loser IdrA.

User was temp banned for this post.


I dont see why someone has to be banned for calling Idra loser. I mean, he lost, didnt he?




I guess it was a one-liner making fun of IdrA, although a warning might have served better than a temp ban. I'm fine with mods being strict as long as they are consistent in what they do.

For example, I'd say that it's reasonable to expect temp bans for people saying "Bye Bye loser BitbyBit".

Back to Jinro vs. Idra. Pretty hilarious to see Idra go down after 6 pooling. I doubt 6pool was very fond of him after all his insults against cheeses. I don't think any less of Jinro and Idra even though this series wasn't very enjoyable. They are professionals and they have to do what they can do to win, not to entertain viewers. Same reason I don't flame players like BitbyBit and Rain. If anything, blame Blizzard.
Patriot.dlk
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Sweden5462 Posts
January 19 2011 16:44 GMT
#4434
On January 20 2011 01:41 vdek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2011 01:38 supersoft wrote:
Ah so it was no diss, i knew it :D it seemed pretty timidly, to me :D

Of course not, most of the koreans will dance the mule around to diss the player, IIRC Jinro actually sent his back to mine.


That's hilarious=) he's known for doing repairs and taking good care of his units but that one takes the price! I wonder if it managed to get some mining done?
Kurr
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2338 Posts
January 19 2011 16:45 GMT
#4435
To bring up the subject of soundproof booths again, I'm wondering just how much the koreans can actually hear? Did Jinro understand what was being said or was it just the screaming that made him realize it was a 6pool? Any chance that players can actually make out what they say during the games?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ | ┻━┻ ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mols0n
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada388 Posts
January 19 2011 16:45 GMT
#4436
I have also called down mules when i've tried to scan, actually its more scanned when i tried to call down mules
PukinDog
Profile Joined September 2010
United States131 Posts
January 19 2011 16:46 GMT
#4437
On January 20 2011 00:53 RHMVNovus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2011 00:48 teamsolid wrote:
For all the people who watched Idra vs Jinro games then went to sleep or something, do yourself a favor and watch the MKP vs Nada games. G1 was such an unbelievably epic game. One of the best SC2 series ever IMO, far surpassing the Idra/Jinro matches.


Best series? I still think that goes to Leenock/NaDa or Leenock/Clide (huge platonic man-crush on Leenock), but I think it's easily the best 3-0, and probably the best TvT series I've seen.

Foxer is so awesome.


Are you forgetting Foxer/Kyrix? The last game on Zel Naga? The Marine splitting that permanently changed the game?
You must macro like every SCV is bringing not minerals, but Pie.
Patriot.dlk
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Sweden5462 Posts
January 19 2011 16:46 GMT
#4438
On January 20 2011 01:44 Sein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2011 00:15 Grummler wrote:
On January 19 2011 18:53 trucane wrote:
Bye bye loser IdrA.

User was temp banned for this post.


I dont see why someone has to be banned for calling Idra loser. I mean, he lost, didnt he?




I guess it was a one-liner making fun of IdrA, although a warning might have served better than a temp ban. I'm fine with mods being strict as long as they are consistent in what they do.

For example, I'd say that it's reasonable to expect temp bans for people saying "Bye Bye loser BitbyBit".

Back to Jinro vs. Idra. Pretty hilarious to see Idra go down after 6 pooling. I doubt 6pool was very fond of him after all his insults against cheeses. I don't think any less of Jinro and Idra even though this series wasn't very enjoyable. They are professionals and they have to do what they can do to win, not to entertain viewers. Same reason I don't flame players like BitbyBit and Rain. If anything, blame Blizzard.


Live report threads need very harsh moderation or they seem to get overrun by comments like that
ITSmAnIaC
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany153 Posts
January 19 2011 16:46 GMT
#4439
Thats Starcraft:D
One missklick and you are the winner:D
BÄM!BAM!BAM!
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
January 19 2011 16:47 GMT
#4440
Playxp has an article up about the sound proofing issue, nothing particularly interesting in it as far as I can tell with google translate

http://www.playxp.com/sc2/news/view.php?article_id=2557374
Prev 1 220 221 222 223 224 236 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10853
firebathero 2253
Bisu 615
Hyuk 418
BeSt 181
Larva 116
EffOrt 110
Leta 107
Sexy 101
Horang2 98
[ Show more ]
Soma 91
Dewaltoss 84
Killer 75
Light 70
ZerO 66
ToSsGirL 49
Sharp 44
soO 37
Yoon 36
Rush 28
Pusan 28
Aegong 26
Shinee 24
Sacsri 22
Bale 20
NaDa 19
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 156
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1745
byalli852
kRYSTAL_37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1012
crisheroes587
Other Games
gofns36333
singsing1722
olofmeister1182
ceh9639
Mew2King110
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2377
League of Legends
• Stunt377
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 9m
OSC
12h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.