• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:01
CEST 14:01
KST 21:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9261 users

[GSL] S3 Grand Finals - Page 215

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 231 Next
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
December 18 2010 11:40 GMT
#4281
On December 18 2010 20:34 Sinborn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 20:33 TaKemE wrote:
On December 18 2010 20:32 Ravine wrote:
So...anybody else think MC is a massive cock?

He's just bigging himself up that whole interview and trash talking Rain while he's standing right there.


Thats what makes him awesome!


Can't spell orgasmic without OGSMC,

Seriously. He is the king of cock jokes.

"Oh I practiced really really hard and my opponent played very well but I played better because I prepared really really hard and I'll continue to play very hard to my fans in the future if they keep supporting me" - Every other progammer interview

...

Fuck that, MC's got it right. You can't start rivalries without trash talking. (look at how awesome flash vs. ssak was nvm no one knows what I'm talking about, but trash talking is good for sports, good for e-sports)
Mintastic
Profile Joined October 2010
United States166 Posts
December 18 2010 11:40 GMT
#4282
Worst Final EVER.

User was temp banned for this post.
테징징
Raysalis
Profile Joined July 2010
Malaysia1034 Posts
December 18 2010 11:40 GMT
#4283
what a strange comic :O
:)
GhoSt[shield]
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2131 Posts
December 18 2010 11:40 GMT
#4284
Really budget character drawings here. Doesn't Koera have many animation departments and they get THIS for GSL?
Banginglife
Profile Joined November 2010
United States92 Posts
December 18 2010 11:40 GMT
#4285
On December 18 2010 20:38 JoeSchmoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 20:37 trucane wrote:
On December 18 2010 20:35 johanngrunt wrote:
Is it just me or is it seeming to me that MC is the Korean Idra? skill+attitude ultimate combo


First of all mentioning MC and IdrA in same sentence should be illegal. Also the differese is that IdrA is just disgusting with his BM, MC has confidence while IdrA only has a ton of insults and racial remarks.


MC: I am the best

Idra: You fucking suck

Yep I see a difference

I lol'd. Good point.
Charmander
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
December 18 2010 11:40 GMT
#4286
YEEEEEEES JAZZ MUSIC

finally they play something good ^______^
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
December 18 2010 11:41 GMT
#4287
On December 18 2010 20:40 Mintastic wrote:
Worst Final EVER.


unlike the last one this actually had 2 good games.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Tanstaafl
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom123 Posts
December 18 2010 11:41 GMT
#4288
What's up with the postgame bunny rabbit comic? I saw TLO's name in one of the panels.
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
December 18 2010 11:41 GMT
#4289
On December 18 2010 20:40 Count9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 20:34 Sinborn wrote:
On December 18 2010 20:33 TaKemE wrote:
On December 18 2010 20:32 Ravine wrote:
So...anybody else think MC is a massive cock?

He's just bigging himself up that whole interview and trash talking Rain while he's standing right there.


Thats what makes him awesome!


Can't spell orgasmic without OGSMC,

Seriously. He is the king of cock jokes.

"Oh I practiced really really hard and my opponent played very well but I played better because I prepared really really hard and I'll continue to play very hard to my fans in the future if they keep supporting me" - Every other progammer interview

...

Fuck that, MC's got it right. You can't start rivalries without trash talking. (look at how awesome flash vs. ssak was nvm no one knows what I'm talking about, but trash talking is good for sports, good for e-sports)


I agree with this. I'd rather see some personality than people just reading off a script.
CanucksJC
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1241 Posts
December 18 2010 11:41 GMT
#4290
On December 18 2010 20:40 Count9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 20:34 Sinborn wrote:
On December 18 2010 20:33 TaKemE wrote:
On December 18 2010 20:32 Ravine wrote:
So...anybody else think MC is a massive cock?

He's just bigging himself up that whole interview and trash talking Rain while he's standing right there.


Thats what makes him awesome!


Can't spell orgasmic without OGSMC,

Seriously. He is the king of cock jokes.

"Oh I practiced really really hard and my opponent played very well but I played better because I prepared really really hard and I'll continue to play very hard to my fans in the future if they keep supporting me" - Every other progammer interview

...

Fuck that, MC's got it right. You can't start rivalries without trash talking. (look at how awesome flash vs. ssak was nvm no one knows what I'm talking about, but trash talking is good for sports, good for e-sports)

You do realize many of us are from the BW community right
UBC StarCraft Club is official @ UBC Vancouver campus! Your first eSport community on campus. Welcomes players of all levels at UBC. Follow us on facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=155630424470014 or IRC @ irc.rizon.net #ubcsc
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
December 18 2010 11:41 GMT
#4291
On December 18 2010 20:35 konadora wrote:
lol i just got the stream and it ended ;;;

Woot, I've never seen you in an Sc2-thread before. O_o
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
December 18 2010 11:41 GMT
#4292
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 18 2010 20:40 Count9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 20:34 Sinborn wrote:
On December 18 2010 20:33 TaKemE wrote:
On December 18 2010 20:32 Ravine wrote:
So...anybody else think MC is a massive cock?

He's just bigging himself up that whole interview and trash talking Rain while he's standing right there.


Thats what makes him awesome!


Can't spell orgasmic without OGSMC,

Seriously. He is the king of cock jokes.

"Oh I practiced really really hard and my opponent played very well but I played better because I prepared really really hard and I'll continue to play very hard to my fans in the future if they keep supporting me" - Every other progammer interview

...

Fuck that, MC's got it right. You can't start rivalries without trash talking. (look at how awesome flash vs. ssak was nvm no one knows what I'm talking about, but trash talking is good for sports, good for e-sports)

Haha oh I think a lot of us knows what this is about.
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
ALittleLuk
Profile Joined December 2010
United States13 Posts
December 18 2010 11:41 GMT
#4293
Huh what was that about foreigner house? Hosted by who?
"I don't know what I haven't learnt." - Random Quote
Cyanocyst
Profile Joined October 2010
2222 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-18 11:44:06
December 18 2010 11:41 GMT
#4294
I would really like to see Blizz try to do something to lessen the strength of all ins for all races. In an attempt to give more incentives for macro play.

Not a statement of balance. Personally i would rather watch macro play, and play for the macro game.

I really don't get why some people feel so rewarded by winning with cheese.

Edit: Im a Zerg player, not just some Terran mad by the out come of Gsl3. Though pretty sure Zerg is the race that would like to see allin play gone the most.
|| Fruit Dealer | Leenock | Yughio | Coca | Sniper | True | Solar | Dark |
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-18 11:42:12
December 18 2010 11:41 GMT
#4295
Congratulations MC, such a well rounded player and deserving victor. It was a little shame that the last couple of games were fairly quick, but all in all I think the finals were pretty entertaining anyway.

MC's smack talking makes everything better too heh.

Merry Christmas Junkka & Tastosis

On to a massive 2011 =D
GhoSt[shield]
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2131 Posts
December 18 2010 11:41 GMT
#4296
On December 18 2010 20:40 Mintastic wrote:
Worst Final EVER.


........God I want a gun sometimes for people like you.
Ayush_SCtoss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
India3051 Posts
December 18 2010 11:41 GMT
#4297
Meh, I missed the ceremony..
End my suffering
gnutz
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany666 Posts
December 18 2010 11:42 GMT
#4298
Someone wonders why the finals were less and less entertaining? Just look at the maps ...

Can't wait for the Finals recap, gogogo !!
amanet
Profile Joined December 2007
Croatia334 Posts
December 18 2010 11:42 GMT
#4299
Well deserved victory! Congratulations MC!!
IkeScurvy
Profile Joined December 2010
United States36 Posts
December 18 2010 11:42 GMT
#4300
On December 18 2010 20:38 boaecho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 20:37 trucane wrote:
On December 18 2010 20:35 johanngrunt wrote:
Is it just me or is it seeming to me that MC is the Korean Idra? skill+attitude ultimate combo


First of all mentioning MC and IdrA in same sentence should be illegal. Also the differese is that IdrA is just disgusting with his BM, MC has confidence while IdrA only has a ton of insults and racial remarks.



LOL what?! Idra has a shit ton of confidence and resolve. Just because he didnt make it that far in the tournaments doesnt mean he doesnt have confidence. Dont make up bullshit please.

He said nothing about Idra's confidence or resolve, only his retarded way of showing it.
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 231 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1181
WardiTV490
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9680
StarCastTV_EN242
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko451
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 17497
Bisu 3920
Jaedong 2939
EffOrt 1091
BeSt 968
ZerO 512
Horang2 416
actioN 270
Larva 207
Zeus 193
[ Show more ]
Pusan 175
Yoon 121
Mind 110
Barracks 109
Hyun 100
ggaemo 77
Killer 53
Snow 48
Sharp 41
Shinee 40
scan(afreeca) 37
NotJumperer 33
Bale 31
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 23
Terrorterran 21
Sacsri 19
Mini 13
zelot 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Noble 7
sorry 5
Dota 2
Dendi1020
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1449
byalli740
markeloff87
Other Games
crisheroes314
DeMusliM200
Pyrionflax194
B2W.Neo141
dupreeh114
Mew2King65
QueenE45
Livibee44
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV636
League of Legends
• Jankos1288
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 59m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.