On December 31 2010 10:48 ShaperofDreams wrote:
i cant wait for vods! where will they be hosted?
i cant wait for vods! where will they be hosted?
bump, I need these VODs!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
supersoft
Germany3729 Posts
On December 31 2010 10:48 ShaperofDreams wrote: i cant wait for vods! where will they be hosted? bump, I need these VODs! | ||
|
MrCon
France29748 Posts
| ||
|
JakeBurton
74 Posts
| ||
|
Talin
Montenegro10532 Posts
| ||
|
Indiana
1 Post
| ||
|
B.I.G.
3251 Posts
| ||
|
Ner0
United States131 Posts
However, Korea's connection was not being friendly beyond what I could record, so it doesn't have everything. | ||
| ||
|
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|