• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:14
CEST 05:14
KST 12:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8106 users

Dreamhack Winter 2010 Coverage

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
ORPH4NUS
Profile Joined July 2010
Belgium34 Posts
November 28 2010 01:47 GMT
#1
Hi all of you guys !

Normally I'm not a real poster on this website and even less a topic starter. 99% of the time I'm a guy in the dark, creeping his way through the topics here and watching the streams.

But beside that I'm a belgian reporter for the Benelux Esports site: Bescene.
It was this website that send me to DreamHack Winter 2010. I was there to film and edit the movies. My partner and interviewer in the movies is Bram ' Gonzo ' ,also from Bescene.

Here you can see the list of SC2 related movies we made on Dreamhack:

Interview with Souli, Socke, TLO and Action Jesus
Starcraft 2 Final video including interview with the winner
Interview with Demuslim
Interview with Day9

If I have more SC2 related stuff I'll update this post.
LLL_Gonzo
Profile Joined November 2010
Belgium41 Posts
November 28 2010 01:52 GMT
#2
yea the one asking the questions is me First time ever im interviewing people so I'd be happy to get any comments, positive or negative so I can improve for future events :-)

I dont get why Orph4nus didnt edit the fail part out of the day9 interview, apparently its funny

And btw, I do realise I should stop saying 'alright, cool' all the time, so no use mention that :p
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!
norterrible
Profile Joined October 2009
United States618 Posts
November 28 2010 02:16 GMT
#3
Only had time to watch the day9 interview so far but really good stuff. Your questions were good.
kekeke
LLL_Gonzo
Profile Joined November 2010
Belgium41 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-28 02:25:04
November 28 2010 02:21 GMT
#4
thanks, the day9 interview was the only one I prepared, and I forget a question nevertheless :p had 5 more questions prepared, but gonna keep them for a next time

oh and btw: this was kind of a test for us. We are sent by the team Lowlandlions (Ret's ex-team) to provide coverage of their players and dh in general. Weve been working with a Vado camera and a Singstar microphone (ye i know :p) so excuse us for flawed video quality or sound quality at certain times. Our 'trial' was a success and hopefully we will be better equipped on our next trip
(other videos, not sc2 related, about DH can be found on our YT: youtube.com/lowlandlions idk if this is allowed or not, if not then excuse me and feel free to delete)

All editing is done by orph4nus, if you have tips for him too, please say so, we're definately trying to improve
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!
bruteMax
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada339 Posts
November 28 2010 02:24 GMT
#5
demuslim interview was awesome. good job.
I'm the benevolent dictator you've been looking for.
Jiddra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2685 Posts
November 28 2010 02:36 GMT
#6
Awsome stuff, good work!
I am not young enough to know everything.
Kentakky
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden1272 Posts
November 28 2010 03:18 GMT
#7
great stuff, I guess the Socke interview was the first? It seemed a bit shaky but you stepped upp your game and I really enjoyed the rest, specially the DeMusliM one. He seems like such a great guy also he's a darn good caster.

thx for sharing.
My immune system is so strong that I have to get AIDS just to be normal.
DrTZ
Profile Joined November 2010
Switzerland49 Posts
November 28 2010 03:58 GMT
#8
On November 28 2010 10:52 LLL_Gonzo wrote:
yea the one asking the questions is me First time ever im interviewing people so I'd be happy to get any comments, positive or negative so I can improve for future events :-)

I dont get why Orph4nus didnt edit the fail part out of the day9 interview, apparently its funny

And btw, I do realise I should stop saying 'alright, cool' all the time, so no use mention that :p


The interviews were really good, nothing to say about that. But... You have to put ur watch on the left arm, not the right :D
zen22
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States152 Posts
November 28 2010 04:12 GMT
#9
On November 28 2010 12:58 DrTZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2010 10:52 LLL_Gonzo wrote:
yea the one asking the questions is me First time ever im interviewing people so I'd be happy to get any comments, positive or negative so I can improve for future events :-)

I dont get why Orph4nus didnt edit the fail part out of the day9 interview, apparently its funny

And btw, I do realise I should stop saying 'alright, cool' all the time, so no use mention that :p


The interviews were really good, nothing to say about that. But... You have to put ur watch on the left arm, not the right :D


Great interviews! and also how do you know that he is left or right handed?
Karakaxe
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden585 Posts
November 28 2010 09:21 GMT
#10
I hope Demuslim really goes into training mode, even though I play toss, I just love watching him play.
Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight.
Sobba
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden576 Posts
November 28 2010 09:46 GMT
#11
Thank you
bRuTaL!!
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland588 Posts
November 28 2010 10:31 GMT
#12
DeMusliM: "Thats Martijn, he's a fag." Just randomly in middle of hi9s interview :D.
Tasteless: "What was it Hans Solo was frozen in? Kryptonite?" Artosis: "Lol, no. Thats the stuff that hurts Batman."
Zaixer
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden82 Posts
November 28 2010 11:06 GMT
#13
DeMusliM is such a cool guy. Already in WC3 it was clear that he is a guy that can really adapt to new playstyles and be at the top level. Nice interviews!
SpiffD
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1264 Posts
November 28 2010 11:30 GMT
#14
Loved the Actionjesus interview!
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
November 28 2010 11:35 GMT
#15
ROFL ActionJesus interview was awesom xD

"you need to try and 6 pool" <3

damn he is taller than i thought he would be
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
AyJay
Profile Joined April 2010
1515 Posts
November 28 2010 11:36 GMT
#16
Didn't knew where to post so I figured to post here

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=179793242031538&set=a.179792545364941.51172.177501815594014&pid=645437&id=177501815594014

Anyone see the Irony in this picture?
vdale
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany1173 Posts
November 28 2010 14:29 GMT
#17
Really nice Interviews, especially the one with Demuslim

He is my favorite player along with Socke and they are really nice guys.
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
November 28 2010 15:02 GMT
#18
Really excellent interviews. I just became a DeMuslim fan.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
November 28 2010 15:18 GMT
#19
Go White-Ra!
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
FenneK
Profile Joined November 2010
France1231 Posts
November 28 2010 15:21 GMT
#20
ActionJesus is something else.

Also, Demuslim seems awesome, I need to watch more of his games.
good luck have batman
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft487
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft487
WinterStarcraft466
RuFF_SC2 177
PiLiPiLi 34
SpeCial 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1432
White-Ra 183
Hyuk 47
Noble 35
Bale 31
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox748
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor660
Other Games
summit1g8647
Coldzera 828
JimRising 470
C9.Mang0332
ViBE64
ArmadaUGS32
Liquid`Ken3
Sick1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick735
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo682
• Stunt241
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 46m
Online Event
7h 46m
FEL
12h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.