• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:31
CEST 01:31
KST 08:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7942 users

[GSL] S3 Ro64 Day 4 - Page 167

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 204 Next
BootySmakaRaX
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan82 Posts
November 25 2010 10:37 GMT
#3321
LOL @ choyafOu praying to the protoss Gods.
RELEASE THE GRACKEN
RogueStatus
Profile Joined August 2010
266 Posts
November 25 2010 10:37 GMT
#3322
On November 25 2010 19:35 Corrik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 19:33 RogueStatus wrote:
On November 25 2010 19:31 TheBB wrote:
Bloody hell.... Jinro vs Moon, Idra vs MVP, Sen vs NesTea...


No.... Jinro has a good chance over moon IMo, as well as idra over MVP. NesTea and Sen is hard to call.


After watching the first round... My predictions.

Jinro easily > Moon
MVP > Idra
NesTea > Sen


I guess your right..
Now that I think about it... MVP was quite impressive all things considered.
And Idra slid by without a contest to be honest.
As far as Sen and NesTea goes... I said initially that Sen has a chance...
Upon further review... I don't feel this way currently.
Kavas
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia3421 Posts
November 25 2010 10:38 GMT
#3323
choyafOu looks nervous :S
Slaytilost
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands968 Posts
November 25 2010 10:38 GMT
#3324
On November 25 2010 19:35 29 fps wrote:
sc2 matches are so quick... no time for bathroom breaks!

You havent watched yesterdays Clide vs Leenock have you?
I believe game 3 went on for like 2 hours :O
iEchoic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1776 Posts
November 25 2010 10:38 GMT
#3325
1 isn't a prime number, Artosis.
vileEchoic -- clanvile.com
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
November 25 2010 10:39 GMT
#3326
On November 25 2010 19:37 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 19:34 Sfydjklm wrote:
On November 25 2010 19:31 TheBB wrote:
Bloody hell.... Jinro vs Moon, Idra vs MVP, Sen vs NesTea...

Jinro's tvz seemed shaky but Moon's R1 games leave me thinking he is not a top tier zerg.
With ret around(and preparing for r2 zvt himself) i think Jinro is has as guaranteed top 16 as it gets.

I was playing way too carefully game 1, then game 2 I was on autopilot and just played like if he was making baneling/ling/muta like every other zerg.

Game 3 was whatever, I knew Id win if I just waited until he took a 3rd and denied the sides sooooooooo I did that.

Jinrooooo! We ♥ u! :D
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
isM
Profile Joined September 2010
United States735 Posts
November 25 2010 10:39 GMT
#3327
On November 25 2010 19:37 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 19:34 Sfydjklm wrote:
On November 25 2010 19:31 TheBB wrote:
Bloody hell.... Jinro vs Moon, Idra vs MVP, Sen vs NesTea...

Jinro's tvz seemed shaky but Moon's R1 games leave me thinking he is not a top tier zerg.
With ret around(and preparing for r2 zvt himself) i think Jinro is has as guaranteed top 16 as it gets.

I was playing way too carefully game 1, then game 2 I was on autopilot and just played like if he was making baneling/ling/muta like every other zerg.

Game 3 was whatever, I knew Id win if I just waited until he took a 3rd and denied the sides sooooooooo I did that.


Oh so sexy! I love hearing real insight!
Loose lips sink ships
Bear4188
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1797 Posts
November 25 2010 10:39 GMT
#3328
I hope IdrA vs MVP is somehow XNC/Metal/Shakuras, all the other maps are pretty heavily favored toward T (or toward Z for Scrap). Random map pool is mind numbingly stupid.
"I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something." - R. Feynman
NeoLearner
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Belgium1847 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-25 10:41:21
November 25 2010 10:39 GMT
#3329
Great and sober summary by Jinro. Congratulations on going through to the next round!

Alright, Annoying is playing next

EDIT: I agree Jinro > Moon. Let's just hope Moon doesn't pick out those games to showcase his at-times-incredible micro. Guess he'll be too busy folding to Jinro's dropships though.
Bankai - Correlation does not imply causation
Zaurus
Profile Joined October 2010
Singapore676 Posts
November 25 2010 10:40 GMT
#3330
any livestream match pls? my strream is laggin badly
sqrt
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1210 Posts
November 25 2010 10:40 GMT
#3331
I hate playing JB against Zerg ( P here ). Since I like early pressure the inability to directly stop the Zerg from building his expo is killing me.
@
Corrik
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1416 Posts
November 25 2010 10:40 GMT
#3332
On November 25 2010 19:37 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 19:34 Sfydjklm wrote:
On November 25 2010 19:31 TheBB wrote:
Bloody hell.... Jinro vs Moon, Idra vs MVP, Sen vs NesTea...

Jinro's tvz seemed shaky but Moon's R1 games leave me thinking he is not a top tier zerg.
With ret around(and preparing for r2 zvt himself) i think Jinro is has as guaranteed top 16 as it gets.

I was playing way too carefully game 1, then game 2 I was on autopilot and just played like if he was making baneling/ling/muta like every other zerg.

Game 3 was whatever, I knew Id win if I just waited until he took a 3rd and denied the sides sooooooooo I did that.


Jinro, do you think a Zerg with a more aggressive style will be harder for you? Sort of a KyrixZenith style. Or do you feel you are capable of stopping such aggression? Your Round 1 game didn't exactly seem to have much aggression against you to get an idea (though most Zerg seem aggressive early).

Congrats on your win.
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
November 25 2010 10:40 GMT
#3333
On November 25 2010 19:37 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 19:34 Sfydjklm wrote:
On November 25 2010 19:31 TheBB wrote:
Bloody hell.... Jinro vs Moon, Idra vs MVP, Sen vs NesTea...

Jinro's tvz seemed shaky but Moon's R1 games leave me thinking he is not a top tier zerg.
With ret around(and preparing for r2 zvt himself) i think Jinro is has as guaranteed top 16 as it gets.

I was playing way too carefully game 1, then game 2 I was on autopilot and just played like if he was making baneling/ling/muta like every other zerg.

Game 3 was whatever, I knew Id win if I just waited until he took a 3rd and denied the sides sooooooooo I did that.

You did great FA. Game 1 was somewhat too safe but better safe than sorry right?
Keep up the good work. We are all rooting for you, our beloved FA/Jinro :D
Terran
ccHaZaRd
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada1024 Posts
November 25 2010 10:40 GMT
#3334
we get it fou team is good lol
Moonwrath
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States9568 Posts
November 25 2010 10:41 GMT
#3335
On November 25 2010 19:37 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 19:34 Sfydjklm wrote:
On November 25 2010 19:31 TheBB wrote:
Bloody hell.... Jinro vs Moon, Idra vs MVP, Sen vs NesTea...

Jinro's tvz seemed shaky but Moon's R1 games leave me thinking he is not a top tier zerg.
With ret around(and preparing for r2 zvt himself) i think Jinro is has as guaranteed top 16 as it gets.

I was playing way too carefully game 1, then game 2 I was on autopilot and just played like if he was making baneling/ling/muta like every other zerg.

Game 3 was whatever, I knew Id win if I just waited until he took a 3rd and denied the sides sooooooooo I did that.

Congrats on winning the series. I bet if that gold expo by the zerg on metal was scouted before you pushed out you probably would've taken him. It's so hard to even think of scouting it there because it's like, it's soooo risky to take that 99.9% of the time there's nothing there.
화이탱!! @moonsoshi9
Bear4188
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1797 Posts
November 25 2010 10:41 GMT
#3336
On November 25 2010 19:40 sqrt wrote:
I hate playing JB against Zerg ( P here ). Since I like early pressure the inability to directly stop the Zerg from building his expo is killing me.


What?

Just build a pylon, bro.
"I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something." - R. Feynman
smileyyy
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1816 Posts
November 25 2010 10:41 GMT
#3337
On November 25 2010 19:39 Bear4188 wrote:
I hope IdrA vs MVP is somehow XNC/Metal/Shakuras, all the other maps are pretty heavily favored toward T (or toward Z for Scrap). Random map pool is mind numbingly stupid.

Well on these maps its kinda hard to tell who will win. But if theres any map like DQ or Steppes Mvp will take the series.
Fruitseller: I feel like it's a good strategy[6Pool]. I had a lot of strategies, but I thought about it a lot and decided to 6 pool. Other people told me to 6 pool too
sqrt
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1210 Posts
November 25 2010 10:42 GMT
#3338
On November 25 2010 19:37 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 19:34 Sfydjklm wrote:
On November 25 2010 19:31 TheBB wrote:
Bloody hell.... Jinro vs Moon, Idra vs MVP, Sen vs NesTea...

Jinro's tvz seemed shaky but Moon's R1 games leave me thinking he is not a top tier zerg.
With ret around(and preparing for r2 zvt himself) i think Jinro is has as guaranteed top 16 as it gets.

I was playing way too carefully game 1, then game 2 I was on autopilot and just played like if he was making baneling/ling/muta like every other zerg.

Game 3 was whatever, I knew Id win if I just waited until he took a 3rd and denied the sides sooooooooo I did that.


You're the man Jinro, you're the bomb. Go take that S-class, you deserve it.

Jinro love ~<3
@
zomgad
Profile Joined October 2010
185 Posts
November 25 2010 10:42 GMT
#3339
On November 25 2010 19:36 yandere991 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 19:34 zomgad wrote:
On November 25 2010 19:33 Scoop wrote:
On November 25 2010 19:27 Shikyo wrote:
How is it possible that Protoss has so many bad players? I mean... balance aside, the players just have been playing terribly. I really don't get it.


Yes, if you don't throw up perfect force fields, you are dead. Damn these horrible Protoss players.

watch miniguns stream he defends 3rax al ins + scvs with 1gate fe theres no excuse for the toss he just played horrible


I'm also sure Minigun's terran opponents aren't MVP. But that aside that was painful to watch, wish he just one based against someone much better than him, at least would of gave him a small chance.


im sure even minigun would easily stop this rush with units BanBan had. btw theres nothing special mvp did which 3k terran couldnt do (mini is matched with them) there was almost no micro/macro involved because the toss just blocked himself with force fields and died after 1st push rofl.
TyrantPotato
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1541 Posts
November 25 2010 10:42 GMT
#3340
On November 25 2010 19:37 RogueStatus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 19:35 Corrik wrote:
On November 25 2010 19:33 RogueStatus wrote:
On November 25 2010 19:31 TheBB wrote:
Bloody hell.... Jinro vs Moon, Idra vs MVP, Sen vs NesTea...


No.... Jinro has a good chance over moon IMo, as well as idra over MVP. NesTea and Sen is hard to call.


After watching the first round... My predictions.

Jinro easily > Moon
MVP > Idra
NesTea > Sen


I guess your right..
Now that I think about it... MVP was quite impressive all things considered.
And Idra slid by without a contest to be honest.
As far as Sen and NesTea goes... I said initially that Sen has a chance...
Upon further review... I don't feel this way currently.


honestly imo it depends on what mvp does.

if he does marine pressure i think mvp might take it. however if idra gets into macro mode...

the grakken shall rise from the sea and devour mvp.
Forever ZeNEX.
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech139
ViBE123
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11870
910 73
NaDa 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
canceldota158
League of Legends
Doublelift4294
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3646
Other Games
summit1g5583
C9.Mang0397
JimRising 383
ToD147
PPMD42
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick794
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
• poizon28 36
• musti20045 20
• RyuSc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra963
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur582
• tFFMrPink 7
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 29m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.